It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collaborative Writing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Just joined and thought I'd ad this, I think that making Collaborative Writing only for Fiction wrong headed.
We need a Collaborative Writing board for Non Fiction also.
Alot of people put their thoughts into the Founding Fathers documents, and if we only work collaboratively on Non Fiction, we succumb our ability to make constructive thoughts on possible important future documents.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeffersonsGhost
We need a Collaborative Writing board for Non Fiction also.

Opinions are more than welcome, but criticism on the board should be held for some amount of time after registering. I believe new members need to fully understand ATS before they pass judgement or say how things can be better.

This is not to deter any free thinkers, but if every member who just joined the board was shouting how to fix the board we would have abit of a problem.

Let some time pass, come to understand the ins and outs of Above Top Secret and then put up your thoughts.

Our Collaborative Writing Forum has no shortage of amazing material. Contests are consistent and make for a good time. Be sure to check them out if your interested.

On the actual note you bring up;

Collaborative Writing -[rss]-
Collaborative writing by ATS members.

This is not restricted to Fiction. I believe you are mistaken with this thread:

Collaborative Fiction: Your Rules and Regulations Suggestions.

This thread was authored by CyberKat who has been with ATS for awhile. I believe this thread is for assisting works of Fiction put up by the members of our site. Not to restrict from non-fiction, just to guide our members who are planning to publish some Fiction.

If you are interested in some links to help understand alittle bit more of Above Top Secret you can find them below.

ATS T&C
ATS Etiquette
ATS Avatar & Signature Guidelines
ATS Point System
ATS Hankdbook
Looking for an Avatar?
What is that bar under my points?
What are those Writer, Fighter, & Scholar Titles?

[edit on 3-10-2006 by chissler]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
thanks for the reply.
don

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If you have any questions surrounding the Forum itself, you could contact the following people.

worldwatcher & Masqua both moderate the Forum and would certainly be qualified to offer any information.

DeusEx is our Forum Subject Matter Expert and is also more than qualified to offer any information or insight into the Forum.

You should not hesistate to ask any questions or contact those in position to answer your questions. The best way to learn is by asking questions.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by chissler]

top topics

join