It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Races, One Planet, Warm Blood & Cold Blood

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
That gave me an image of a ginat bird in my mothers bird bath, the face would be a picture - thanks for a Thursday morning smile

Q

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
Oh and don't forget - birds are direct descendants of dinosaurs. That sparrow taking a dip in your birdbath used to be a lot more scary.

"Used to be"???

Whenever I look out the window its sitting on the fence, its beady little eyes trained on my window. At nights I can hear it tapping against the glass, and whispering "I'm coming for you.....gonna eat you."

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
That's right isn't it amazing to look at an Ostrich or an Emu. Look at their legs and imagine the top body as a dinosaur. The crocodile and alligators are dinsoaurs. They've been here for a long time. If we came from early apes, how is it hard to believe that some dinosaurs could have evolved into humanoids? I still think that may sound a bit far-fetched but there is a lot of sculptures, even in Sumerian times which I studied in Art History. I noticed a reptilian sculpture. Just tell me why everyone has dragons or Crocodilian humanoids as their gods. It is not imagination, there is just no way.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The problem with the reading things into ancient mythology etc is that it's like a tree that gets older and older, and as it does the roots you can follow become almost infinite.

True there is many references to Reptile humanoids, but at the same time there are many references to huge apes, giant snakes, huge humanoids living in the see etc etc - time creates a blurred regime of chinese whispers.

For example, the Reptile God - imagine if you will that in the island you live on, the head of the food chain is the Khomodo Dragon (or similar). The local fur wearing pygmies start to revere this creature and worship him/her. Now mankind - though all the ages, being as ego driven as ever starts making statues and pictures of said creature, but makes them humanoid for a little self improtance...

Perfectly possible - I hope that explains my point?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
The problem with the reading things into ancient mythology etc is that it's like a tree that gets older and older, and as it does the roots you can follow become almost infinite.

True there is many references to Reptile humanoids, but at the same time there are many references to huge apes, giant snakes, huge humanoids living in the see etc etc - time creates a blurred regime of chinese whispers.

For example, the Reptile God - imagine if you will that in the island you live on, the head of the food chain is the Khomodo Dragon (or similar). The local fur wearing pygmies start to revere this creature and worship him/her. Now mankind - though all the ages, being as ego driven as ever starts making statues and pictures of said creature, but makes them humanoid for a little self improtance...

Perfectly possible - I hope that explains my point?

Very good and true point Quackmaster. I must have missed that, however there is still much more information to cover. I believe that DavidIcke makes excellent and valid points.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Its true that humanisation is a very large problem when it comes to using ancient legends or myths as evidence.

However, the fact remains that there are so many of these myths that they obviously have something in common.
Contrarily however, they can all sound so similar due to humanisation. What starts out as a komodo dragon from Komodo and a crocodile from Egypt, gradually become the same creature: a reptilian humanoid.

Stupid humans. Why are they all so arrogant that they have to make everything like them??? Glad I'm not on of th.....

Mind Wipe in:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
True, I think there is definately a side to humanity that guarantees the past will never be fully understood in terms of what really existed back then i.e. Alien race, previous human attempts at advanced civilisation that blew themselves up, big lizards etc etc. The reason being is that we, the current human race have to have our name somewhere on the credits what ever we find out. We just can never accept second place.

Arrogance is an understatement, but perhaps we need it to have enough self belief to push the boundaries of what we now and what we are capable of?

Q

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Arrogance is an understatement, but perhaps we need it to have enough self belief to push the boundaries of what we now and what we are capable of?

Hear hear! If we aren't arrogant enough to think "Hey, we should have that!" we wouldn't do whatever we can to get it.
NASA is currently aiming at beginning construction of a moonbase in 2012. Perfect example.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
2012? Strange how that number keeps coming up?....

Just been reading a couple of other threads and there is a huge argument saying that no on e believes that Reptiles could have evolved in the same way that mankind did. I think they are missing the point, it is not that we/I dont believe they could have evolved like that, its that we dont believe they could have evolved like that with out leaving evidence of any kinf that they did? Christ, we can find our ancestors skeletons from millions of years ago etc, we can find skels of pretty much anything apart from a Race that is supposed to be inhabiting our planet in the same way we are?

It's a very large pill and I have a narrow throat.....

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I would have thought I might have had a little Reptile response by now? Perhaps the webbed fingures struggle on keyboards?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Two months down the line and still, after two months research I have seen nor heard any argumnets that even remotely stand up to any level of scrutiny? I think I can call case closed now and declare - It was all a big joke.

Nice one.

Q

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
the reptillian myth is simly a case of collabrative creative writing IMO ie no proof

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I agree totally. It is a great source of amusement for me that people put so much effort into the comical writings they publish.

I thought Icke should have at least featured in the recent comedy awards.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

2012? Strange how that number keeps coming up?....

Isn't that when the Mayan calender ends?
The beggening of some thing new!

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ure right Mayan calendar ends with year 2012! According to Mayans 6th world starting in 2012 (dont take this literaly...or do hehe). We, people today, are betwen worlds as 5th ended in year 1987. This period of time Mayans called Apocalypse also Revelation. They belived thats the time when thrut will be exposed.
Well it may seemd that im way offtopic...but as u procced with readin u will realize im not...thats little intoduction....ill try to be brief..
They also said that till year 2012 humanty will reject all our technology that we use now, time and money, etc. Basicaly the world we know wont exist anymore, when our planet Earth transits from 3rd density to 4th. For those who dont know what densitys are; its levels on conciousness of all cosmic energy. Its 7 levels of densitys(conciousness):

1st- Basic elements, minerals, crystals. Very dens materials with a lowest level of conciousness.

2nd- Animals and plants. Both animals and plants have group conciousness. They consume energy (feeding) from 1st density, and "interact" with it. For example; Fish (2D) lives in a water(1D), and abiding by the rules of water. Water may not be aware of fish living in it, but fish is sure aware of water.

3rd- This is where we (humans) lives. Our conciousness is limited to this "reality" (but not for long
). As 2D we also interact with lower densitys, so we consume their energy and resources (drinking water, using fire, breathing air, eating animals and plants, using materials for bilding our houses and so on). We got two kinds of conciousness, approximately half of population have individual conciousness and the other half global conciousness, they are called Organic Portals (OP). (wont wright here about OPs, its huge subject, if u interested google it). Well...if we "consume" energy from lower destiny then the question is who is consuming our energy? Are we realy on the top of the food chain?!...Who could be our predator?! Maybe nobody "eats" us but defintly somthing or someone (same thing) using our energy for own purpose...Did someone saw strange humanoid beeings like crocodile or "dragon"? Or little gray guys with big eyes?? Maybe not...but saw?...wait! Monkey do what monkey see. Maybe we cant see or sense them with our eyes or our senses or our technology. Well thats another problem...

4th- This is the place where these guys live in. Habitants of 4th density live by rules of it and they can interact with lower densitys, that mean they can interfere in our "reality" and they are doing it! So the question is are we aware of it in some way? Most of abductions comes from this density.

5th- Souls who temporarly not occupaing any physical body, neutral density. there we go when we die (in 3rd or 4th density)

6th- United mind, idea forms. This is something that we cant even imagine. Its more difference betwen us and 6th density, then us and stones. It apears that they can take physical form and visit us here.

7th- The ONE, everything that exist or will exist (we are part of it), primary creation. Some call it god. To complcated to further expanation.

After this brief introduction in densitys ill try explan in few sentences whats going on betwn 3rd and 4th density

First of all these reptilians dont live on our planet, well they have underground bases across planet. They originaly coming from planet in Zeta Reticuli solar system which is in 4th density. They dont percept time like we do. Physics that we know cant be applied in 4th denstiy an vice versa, its really working on different principles. Also we all herd of little guys with big dark eyes called Grays. They are biorobotic beeings without soul of any emotions as such, created by Lizzards to use them for interaction with us (abductions, coding, ect.).

Tis is huge, i advise u to do some reaserch on these subject

Later all

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have, in great detail - my point, as stated many times before is the only source of information for any of this is from people like you who describe these things. Not from reptiles, your information is not backed by proof of any kind. I am happy to stand up and say I was wrong if a reptile jumps out from behind a bush, but I will change the way my mind works and the conclusions it reaches simply because someone says it is so.

Q

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

"Please prove the existence of the Reptilian Race, if you can't - why do you believe?"

Millions of people believe in Satan, angels, etc...no proof of their existence, or rather no more than a reptilian.

Just so you know (Jews know, Christians typically do no) but sepherim are high angels, and they are....you guessed...fiery reptilians.

Why do people believe in reptilians, well at least Christianity & Judaism do...(note the sentence above)

Whey believe in God...billions of people do. (From various religions)
So, point should be clear...its not just the reptilians that should be questionable...but a lot more.

Theres a lot we dont understand...the reptilians are as plausible as anything else, as even religion incorporates them.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Granted on all points. I suppose this whole thread has been a long attempt at the simple question of, please show me........

I would love the hwole thing to be true, but without doubt I believe it all to be made up and completely ficticous - I have the same belief regarding God, Jesus and most things religion based.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Just curious (since the topic is relitively new to me as well)

Do Replitilian theorist make the connection between the different brain structures and processes of reptiles versus (as an example) chimpanzees in an effort to see how these brain structures might translate into humanoid form and behavior?

I mean, I can buy the whole reptilian theory if it is a way of meaning some people use a certain part of their brain more actively in ways that is consistent with the patterns in lizards and the like, thus manifesting in certain trends of behaviours and mannerisms.

I'm warm blooded, no doubt - but I'm trying to take this whole theory with a grain of established scientific proofs in other areas - and before I delve into a extensive research project to help prove my theory, I was just curious if such a direction would be of interest to the OP. (or if anyone else has touched on it before...)

Thanks!

[edit on 19-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Now that is an interesting approach General. I am not aware of any works in this area previously, but I must confess I have confined my own research to the more generalised areas of 'tall green humanoids with flicky tongues' ;-)

If I can be of any assistance let me know.

Thanks Q,

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join