It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when you pray to jesus, who do you see?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
let me help open your eyes...
www.crimelibrary.com...

did that help?...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
let me help open your eyes...
www.crimelibrary.com...

did that help?...

Personally, I don't pray to Jesus, since he doesn't exist anymore. Jesus was a physical manifestation of God. Once he "rejoined His Father" in Heaven, he ceased to exist in the flesh and once again existed only as "God". God appeared to us in human form for our benefit. So that those who were alive at the time would believe. After He left, the "Holy Spirit" was sent to show everyone else the Truth. The Holy Spirit is the Essence of Life that we can feel, if we allow our minds to be still long enough to experience it. Jesus said repeatedly that He was not just a man, but that those who saw Him, saw God. All of these arguments about what Jesus looks like are irrelevant to the real issue.

When I pray, I see the world around me. I feel the Essence of God in everything around me. I don't see an image of anyone in particular, because God is part of everyone and everything. I guess if I had to visualize an image, I would picture an immense ball of pure energy, glowing like a white light.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
and naturally are not ruled by the same forces that are at play with the jesus/legend/hijacking...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
yes i agree with jezebel, my beliefs are similar but i think over all it doesn'y matter who you believe in, just as long as your doing good. but unfortunately there has to be balance and there will always be evil.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
When I think about Jesus I think about this Jesus:
www.gnosis.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Bigsage... what I don't understand.. you were first a God fanatic, or at least you believed in him very seriously (as far as I understood) because I told lies about him etc....

But it looks to me like you kinda changed... a lot.

I don't understand

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
When I think about Jesus I think about this Jesus:
www.gnosis.org...

When i think about Jesus i think about Buddy Christ!

top topics

join