It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCIFI CHANNEL BULL....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Im Sure Most of you have seen The helicopter video.. with the UFO by the twin Towers... But It was supposed to be a commercial for the Scifi Channel. But check it out Pimpin.. www.scifi.com/happens.. or try http.scifi.com.happens

there is no link to it pimpin.. or no other commercials to this Scifi happens promotion.. If you havent seen the video..www.youtube.com...
Im not sayin they are aliens but wat is tha deal..

Tha Government is My Ho .. aND iM Pimpin hER.
pIMP WIT A ? ya dig....

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
why not put across your points with out all that 'yo' and 'pimp wit a' and 'ya dig' ??

The only digging i do is on a beach with the nephews making sand castles and in autum to turn over the garden....

I'd love to find out what you want to know, as if you ask with real interest you'll get a good answer here on ATS. Start all that ghetto speak and your more than likely to get ignored.

Theres plenty of people here from the ghetto, yet they still manage to write in a sensible articulate manner - try it - it might suprise you.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
rrriiiiggghhhttttt. Um,what exactly is your question about the video?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Does anyone think that it is real?... Im new so dont bite my head off so soon .. I apologize for anything...

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
pimp i recall the post you're talking about, in which someone claimed it was a scifi ad. however i watch scifi channel everyday and had never seen this video or an ad on scifi with the video. i found it on youtube and i have found no reference anywhere to it being a scifi ad. however i could be wrong. it is definitely an interesting video. my jury is still out in regards to it's authenticity.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Sci-Fi happens is so 20th century.

That site is long gone, as it was from over 6 years ago. And yeah, the clip is a well-discussed cgi ad.

[edit on 10/3/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpwitaquestion
www.scifi.com/happens
http.scifi.com.happens
www.youtube.com...
Tha Government is My Ho .. aND iM Pimpin hER.
pIMP WIT A ? ya dig....

The site "www.scifi.com..." returns a 404 error.

The site "http.scifi.com.happens" is a faulty URL

The site "www.youtube.com..." is returned by YouTube with an error of "The url contained a malformed video id".

I am curious, being eaglewingz reported the site defunct six years ago, are you (Pimpwitaquestion) just remembering back to then, or have six year old links?

Originally posted by Pimpwitaquestion
Tha Government is My Ho .. aND iM Pimpin hER. pIMP WIT A ? ya dig....

You really might wish to indulge in some English language at this forum, otherwise .......... no one is goig to read your posts, for lack of comprehension.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Been talked about in the UFO Forums quite a bit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its just an ad. Plain and simple, end of story. Other then it taking place at WTC, why the heck is this even in the 9/11 conspiracy forum?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This video has been discussed numerous times on ATS.

Please add to an ongoing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

Closing ...

top topics

join