It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New movie Obsession: Radical Islam Against The West

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
this is the best doc ever everyone must watch this
heres the trailer
video.google.com.au...
i downloaded the whole movie from Demonoid just type in Obsession
it shows footage i have never seen before and what it shows is scary
what the public are watching on tv in the middle east is disgusting
America should be afraid after whatching this i no we are in a lot of trouble
the doc shows ties to Jihad and Nazism
i hope people here watch this you will learn alot
heres some more footage
just found the whole movie please watch this i would like to hear what you think
video.google.com.au...

[edit on 3-10-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
horifying and very hard to watch but I'm glad I did, i't makes me weep for mankind

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i think this is another must watch, its not quite factual enough for me but it does kind of put a religious spin on all the stuff going on at the mo'

[edit on 4-10-2006 by Azza717]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm watching this right now...

Although I'm not finished yet, I feel compelled to make a couple comments.

Firstly, I'm finding it all very one sided. There's little mention about the fact that Islam has been visiously attacked over and over in our world's history. At one time, it was a gospel of peace and love until it was taught hate and death by rampaging Crusaders.

I'm not saying I support any violent extreamist organization, but it's important to remember that there is always two sides to every story.

Anyone seen Jesus Camp?

Secondly, all the radical Islamic talking points presented as media clips have been translated by MEMRI.
This group is a self styled information outlet of middle eastern media and information, but has long been critisized as a source of anti-islamic propaganda.

Vincent Cannistraro, a former counterintelligence official with the CIA, said that MEMRI "are selective and act as propagandists for their political point of view, which is the extreme-right of Likud [...]. They simply don't present the whole picture." [7] Cannistraro claims he was asked to join MEMRI, but he refused "because I saw this was capped by Israeli intelligence and because it was too political."[7]

Hussein Ibish, a spokesman for the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee comments that "There is of course some horrific stuff in the Arab press, but one tends to forget that the American press can also be very nasty. Memri performs a useful function but unfortunately they have a pro-Israel, right-wing agenda."

Wikipedia entry for MEMRI

The fact that they are using translations from this source undermines much of the documtary's credibility.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Recently discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments there.

Closed.

top topics

join