It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

central community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
dooooooooooods i just found this in my paper stacks...

you guys might get a kick out of this, it was a flyer i was thinking of passing around to bring us together i even took a satallite feed photo of the neiborhood to set hings off and drew a map! heheh, read!

Friday, June 9th 2006
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with but a single step."
Confucius BC 551-479
Hello, my name is Deltazano. I have started a internet group called Central Community under the Yahoo.com groups directory. My mission is to have this notice passed around to every resident within the Central Community neighborhood.
(See our town map, pg 2)
Description: Welcome, by starting this group I wish to bring us together and work towards enhancing our communal frame of reference and outlook. We will be able to bridge gaps in communication and help each other achieve. By sharing ideas work towards a greater economic optimum, and lay foundations for bases of knowledge surrounding so many important issues. We can voice our opinions on government, enviroment, society, and science. Please foward this notice to your neighbor so we can get this network up and running!

[edit on 2-10-2006 by sturod84]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Could you be so kind as to explain just what is meant by your post and the content of the flyer and how it relates to this forum?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i dunno mabye we can do something like this.....!!!!!!

img220.imageshack.us...

mod edit: changed picture to link
How to resize an image (review link)

ATTN: Image Size Guidelines (review link)

[edit on 3-10-2006 by UK Wizard]

new topics

join