It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets blow the lid off...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
www.themedianews.com...
www.themedianews.com...
www.themedianews.com...

documents correlating osama to gov...
documents correlating condelleza to drug cartels...
documents correlating cia to illegal actions...

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
www.themedianews.com...
www.themedianews.com...
www.themedianews.com...

documents correlating osama to gov...
documents correlating condelleza to drug cartels...
documents correlating cia to illegal actions...

Can I ask who owns this website?

I dont have to cause I know its the LIBERALS!

Whats next on your AGENDA against republician?

Are you going to say Bush was the one who order Twin Tower destroyed just to get back at Saddam?!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Can I ask who owns this website?

I dont have to cause I know its the LIBERALS!

Whats next on your AGENDA against republician?

Are you going to say Bush was the one who order Twin Tower destroyed just to get back at Saddam?!

God, another idiot who instantly labels and dismisses things that don't fit into his mindset. You guys seem to live in an impenetrable right wing bubble that deflects anything that offends your doctrine. I can never be wrong! I am always right! Whatever I choose to believe is the Truth! Sad stuff.

I won�t say Bush ordered the twin towers to be destroyed by the way, but I will say his administration knew it was going to happen and they let it happen to start the ball rolling in securing stable and reliable sources of oil for the future. (And by that I don't mean just Iraq, think Caspian Sea.) Which I would have thought was pretty obvious by now to anyone who cared to look and think hard enough.

Bigsage, what is the significance of those letters? It looks like some interesting stuff. The third link doesn't work by the way.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by kegs]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Bigsage,I have no problem with this topic,however,could you please edit your post to include some comment or I will move it to the Resources of Imformation subforum in Website Related topics.I don't want to get to the stage where people post only links without any comment or real explanation.

Thanks for your cooperation on this.

PS,I took out that extra long URL it was annoying me.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The problem is anyone could make something like these. If I made some of these and included that Bush likes wearing dresses and has a crush on Bob Saget, would that make it true? No.

This is the problem with the internet, every whacko can have an equal say, and whackos like to talk.

top topics

join