It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Warcraft!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Compared to other MMORPG's WoW is geared toward more casual gamers, and doesn't have as much depth as say the EQ series.

And of course no one literally gives you gear and such. I'm not an idiot. Don't take that description literally. Re-read it with this in mind, and you'll probably get what I'm saying.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
server- Draenor
toons-

warrior Perrins lvl 70 tank
hunter Failes lvl 70 Beastmaster
druid Kaylees lvl 43 healey druid
hunter Ullran lvl 23 Marksman

why 2 hunters i love hunter class im leveling this one differently than i did my other. i wanted to see the difference. i also have another warrior but he's only lvl 8 currently, a 35 warlock i don't like but im keeping around for his professions, a shaman im having a hell of a time leveling bc i usually don't play caster classes and a melee caster is weird to me, and a lvl 8 pally ive had for 2 years bc 1 shes my bank and 2 i cannot play a pally worth a damn.

if your on there gimme a holler. im 2nd in command of the Knights of Ni and yes we are recruiting all classes and mostly all levels.

~Ghost~

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Are you from an ally faction or horde?

I made a hunter, and I can see why people think they're over powered. My ravager alone can take out players in pvp areas.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
ya sorry about that im alliance all the way...i palyed horde for a month but didnt like it. went alliance and stuck to it.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
For the alliance!

It's funny to think that both Ally and Horde hate Blood Elves. I made a horde on a different server, and all I could see in trade channels were people making fun of Blood Elves.

I was in Nagrand on my NE Druid and was attacked by a BE pally, when I had a mob on me, but what made it funny was that while fighting the BE, an orc came flying by and landed next to the fight. I thought "OK...two horde and one mob, it's fun time!" While I was fighting the BE and mob, The orc kept doing the laughing emote at the BE and didn't even bother to help him before I killed him. He even spit on his body and waved at me, before flying off.

I then proceeded to camp the pally, till he logged off after 4 kills.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A thread about my drug! I have a 70 Undead priest I quit playing because the server kind of died...I couldn't find a group for ANYTHING and the few groups I did get sucked. I was even holy to over compensate the people no knowing how to play. Meh.

Now I play a Warlock with my girlfriend who is a Druid. We are level 30 on the Ner'zul server. Alliance also! I have seen to much Barrens in my life time! I miss the cows

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Oh god, I try to get out and keep getting sucked back in...

Lvl 65-ish Pally on Garona
Lvl 62-ish Warrior on Garona

I haven't play for a long time and I had been thinking about logging back in recently, then I see this post!

I honestly don't remember what level my toons are, but I know I leveled the pally for a while after the expansion. For about a month or 2 at least. I kind of play in spurts now (I did the same thing for years after quiting EQ and UO).

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There was a time this last summer where I started getting bored with WoW. I was in the same guild for 1.5 years and even though we were a small tight group, we never really got into the 40 man raids (pre BC) and struggled in Karazhan (post BC).

I made the tough decision to go to a different guild and have been raiding the 25 man content and really having a blast. I never got into the PVP aspect of the game but I love raiding and progressing through content.

WoW is a game for the casual to hardcore players depending on what you wanna do. I have met immature people that are rude, I've met people who just care about loot and themselves and yet i've made many many long lasting friendships as well. With 8 million subscribers, I think you will find almost every kind of personality out there.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have a 70 Mage on the Firetree server, Stagnation. Kara geared, eagerly awaiting the new patch. Zul'Aman + Mage buffs = win. I haven't played much for the past month or so, but that'll probably change once 2.3 goes live.

The epic flyer grind sort of killed the game for me
. 2.5k gold, so I'm only halfway there.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I am a level 53 night Elf Warrior now. I have tons of epic gear now. This game is worse then a drug. A good time killer. PVP is a lot better now that I am higher up.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Spinebreaker... For the Horde!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
70 Undead Lock - Ursin
67 Gnome Lock - Azshara

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Season 1 arena items are on sale now. I was farming EOS marks for the past few weeks only to learn none of the S1 druid gear requires it. :shk:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Not sure which one it is but the boots, bracers or the waist cost EotS marks.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My son has bought me a warcraft game for christmas. I've no idea where to start but have read that you're stuck with your original choices of realms/characters once you do. Any tips?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I play on 3 different servers have way too may alts, not sure where you heard that your stuck with only 1 toon or realm. I heard once that you were only allowed 8 total, and I can tell you that is not the case...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I got a character on the Forgotten Coast... If anyone's on there my name on there is Eurynomos - 70 Hunter on Horde.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
recently moved 2 toons to durotan alliance side. look for Perins or Failes if anyone needs help, no i wont give you gold lol

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Words cannot describe how up disappointed I am with WoW’s PvP system. I have seriously considered canceling my account and playing TF2 while I wait for WAR to come out.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yeah, the PvP system needs some work done. Not only do you get less honor points than you originally accumulated, after the reset, but everything costs way too much marks and honor. The druid S1 head piece alone has taken me 2 weeks to get, and I still have 8 other pieces I need to buy from the PvP vendor.

Arena would be much better if they lowered the cost of all the season 3 gear. A good arena player that plays 2 hrs a day would have enough points to get one item in 3-4 weeks. Just like the S1 gear, it would take 4-6 months to get a whole set of gear.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join