It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Warcraft!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Anyone play on the Gurubashi server?

If you're alliance, add me: Maedis

If you're horde, say so, so I don't kill you next time I see one

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I have 2 70's a 68 and a bunch of alts on the Eitrigg realm(horde) and my 1st char, a lvl 64 night elf warrior on Bloodhoof.

I am a WoW addict

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
waste of time, scam of pvp, anyone remember the goold ol' days of UO when you die, they looted all your lewtz and then dismembered your body...

aww

we had joy

we had fun

we shared seasons in the sun

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I tried the 10 day free trial and got hooked so I bought it and got the 30 days free. I doubt if i'm going to continue and start a subscription though. I might add on one more month tops.

I am finding the walking for half an hour to get to a quest annoying as hell.

I am a level 20 Night Elf Warrior in Cho Gull.

The PVP is pretty lame.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Haa! Another one succombs to the Warcrack addiction, welcome CPYK! Is Cho Gull a server? I haven't heard of that one. I've got a 48 Human Mage on Durotan, and a 24 Troll Hunter on Firetree.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
raided as a dps warrior pre bc and im now spliting my time between my shamans and rogue

deadkendy 62 tauren warrior bloodscalp
koragala 70 orc shaman bloodscalp
stylzalike 64 nelf rogue jubie'thos

hit me up if your on my server

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar
Haa! Another one succombs to the Warcrack addiction, welcome CPYK! Is Cho Gull a server?

Yes sir it is.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

Once you hit lvl 40 and get your mount, life becomes a lot easier my friend

Darkshore and Ashenvale do cover a large area and running around can be a pain but you aint seen nothin until you level 4 or 5 characters through the Barrens :p

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

Plan your route using: www.wowhead.com...

Mark the map up using interface mods from: www.wowinterface.com...

I recommend The Outcasts Compilation It's a bit daunted to get working as you want it at first, but once you get it down pat it makes WoW life sooo much easier.

Also if you want to speed up leveling up to 40, you can always download a quickleveling guide to get the most bang for your buck if this is only gonna be a limited time offer deal.

The PVP is pretty lame.

It gets much better at level 70 Arena matches. 2v2 to 5v5 leagues are freaking awesome and Horde can fight Horde and vise versa for Alliance pussies.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
alliance pussies? ahem..

anyways

i play on maelstrom

lvl 63 dwarf priest..names phant. hit me up

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If you're an ally, and lvl 20-30, you should quest in Darkshire. Mainly all the quests there require you to do something at Raven Hill. Since most are kill X amount of mobs, they give you tons exp, loot, and silver.

As soon as I start any NE, I move him to Stormwind (yes, it's a long walk), and quest there, since the quests are easiest there. Only part you might not like pre-mount is having to run from SW to the logging area.

Oh and Alliance owns all. The only time horde ever kill me is if they out number me or I have mobs already on me. They just can't seem to fight without help. You kill one that's the same level as you, and a couple of minutes later, they have to call in 2 lvl 70s just to help them.

For the Alliance!

[edit on 18-7-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well I am now a level 31 warrior. I have to admit it gets funner the further you level up. One thing that annoys me though is when a level 70 horde bastard kills me. You would think they would fight like a man and use a character with at least somewhat close to your level, but no horde is dirty scum.

I find it a lot better now because I have gotten most of the flight paths. So I don't spend most my time running from point a to b.

You are right darkshire is a great place to do quests between levels 20-30.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
yeah alliance over by stormwind have a pretty 'strait as an arrow' quest path start in northshire valley head to goldshire move to westfall migrate to redridge scoot over to darkshire evacuate to stranglethorn vale. then you head over to the WPL and EPL till you can move to other places of course this is just one of the "quick leveling processes" i used on my alt i goofed around alot more on my main and i have the spoild to prove it lol. i think i spent a whole month heading to the gurubashi arena with friends or myself round the clock untill i collected 12 of those trinkets and i still use the one i got from them today as a lvl 70 mage

[edit on ampWed, 08 Aug 2007 04:15:51 -0500/02/91 by adamiskthespacepirateking]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I hate to say it, but for about 2 months, on my first character ever, I was a NE and quested in the surrounding cities of the Darnasus area. I didn't even know SW existed, until I got an invite from a friend to do VC.

Now if i want to power level, I start in SW, even if it means I have to run a level 1 NE through wetlands. I tend to avoid Eastvale Logging Camp because I hate the walk. What I would do to power level is start at Northshire, grind and quest to lvl 6. Then move on to GS and quest and grind till I'm lvl 10. At 10, I head straight into westfall and grind by killing the lvl 9-10 reapers. Then at 12, start questing and grinding on the Defias till 16. Then at 16, I join VC and keep grinding until I get to 20.

If you have the whole day to yourself, you can easily get to level 20 in a day to 2 days like this. It's useful to have level 20 characters to learn the next level of professions. My level 22 lock now can DE items under level 40.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
I hate to say it, but for about 2 months, on my first character ever, I was a NE and quested in the surrounding cities of the Darnasus area. I didn't even know SW existed, until I got an invite from a friend to do VC.
[edit on 8-8-2007 by DJMessiah]

HAHA, that's awesome because I did the exact same thing with my 1st char who was a NE.

Got a group invite from a friend for VC and had no idea where this place was that he was talking about. I was quite surprised that the world was really that big, lol

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm not one to play Games like MMORPG'S OR WOW... But I fell into wow a month or so ago..

Server:Kil Ja'eden (PVP)
Name:Keuler(The only one in the United States)

Class:Rogue
Species:Night Elf(FTW)
Level:38

I sort of quit playing for a while.. I leveled to 38 in 2 weeks or so... Back when I was injured and couldn't work.. Now my character sits and Gets Rest Exp day in, day out!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There is a limit to how much rested exp you can gain. I had my rogue resting in the inn for a month and my hunter resting in the inn for 2 weeks, and they both only received a total bar of 1.5 full rested exp.

At level 67 on my druid, I was rested for a couple of weeks and managed to get to level 69 in two days.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I played for awhile, until TBC, after getting to 66 in that I just quit. That game is just full of little kids, and noobs. And it really suits the "give me everything without working for it" kind of MMO crowd.

I guess it's good if you like it that way.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
All the good gear can only be received from doing instances. I don't see how anyone could expect someone to give them the gear, considering most of it is bop. Right now, I'm trying to get exalted rep from CE, and it's going to take me at least 2 weeks to do so, just so I can do one heroic instance. Once you're 70, you have to put in a lot of work to making your character strong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join