It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange new movie from Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
www.thebookofrevelation.com.au...

This movie seems to hav cannotations of BDSM in it but I think its overall message is more serious than that.

A male dancer runs an errand for his girlfirend and meets 3 robed women in an alley who knock him out with a drug and chain him in a warehouse for 12 days to have sex and torture him.

Afterwards his life is shattered and he must come to terms with being raped. He doesnt report the crime to the authorities for fear he would not be believed. So he attempts to solve the mystery of the three women on his own.

Interesting plot.....

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It certainly looks strange to say the least, it seems to have gotten some good reviews.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
That's certainly an interesting plot, but if not done right it's just gonna be knock-off exploitation flick. I'll definately keep an eye out for it though, cheers!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It looks pretty interesting because its not the same old rehash of something that has been done 10,000 times. It is a fresh and unique film that I hope they release shortly here in the US. If not, I will just buy the book that it is based on.

new topics

top topics

join