It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Finally, I have a good video here to show you all. Maybe then you will understand the language of the secret societies and the New World order.

here we go! It's time to wake up, open your eyes and realize what's going on.

fpiarticle.blogspot.com...

Maybe now you will understand what we conspiracy theorists mean.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Greetings RavenWindfree

To add-on:

KAAFIRUWN: BLASPHEMERS

...“In the beginning was the Word (the Mantra Om) and the Word (sound vibration) was with God and the Word was God” (John, Chapter 1).

The actual names of God are the mantras which manifest the God. Improper use of those names is blasphemy. Those who use divine names for evil purposes are kaafiruwn or blasphemers.

One of the oldest names of God is Nu. Capitalists exploit that name a million times a day by advertising the same old junk as “new and improved.” Our deepest subconscious responds to the word “new” (nu) and trust it as we trust god and go out and buy the product claiming to be new.

To associate some material product with a name of a god is shirk, association of others with Allah.

Salem cigarettes exploit the name of God Salaam (Salem), Peace.

It is said that we should not take the Lord’s name in vain. That means it is a violation of Maat (divine law) to employ sacred names for vain ends.

Regards

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Wait.what? What does that have to do with the video? just wondering, I'm a little confused. lol.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well I'm at the library and don't have head-phones with me.

Just thought I'd offer some info relevant to the discussion.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Well I'm at the library and don't have head-phones with me.

Just thought I'd offer some info relevant to the discussion.

Ooo ok. Hehe you're at the library? lol that was a fast post. Are you watching the video right now?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
No I'm not watching it; because, like I said, I don't have head-phones with me at the moment.

Did you find the article I posted to be at all helpful?

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ok, well I dont have the time to watch those clips, nor do I think I'd care to.

Anyways, I just thought I'd add my opinion on this topic in general.

I've seen people accuse this and that corporation of being tied to
some society or organisation and such just because they have a
triangle in there companies symbol, and other things like that.

What I honestly think is that they use stuff like that because it looks
nice/cool, not because they're trying to communicate they belong to
[insert secret society here].

I do think that there are research groups and think tanks that come up
with ideas for symbols that people will like, but that's hardly any great
conspiracy.

An example, I intend to start/head a corporation (well several actually),
I have created symbols for them, there is a use of triangles and three's,
I do this because I like the triangular shape and the number three.

So, it's not to hard to think tha alot of symbols are created, because the
creators, or person having it created wanted it to be pleasing to look at
to themselves.

That's really all I have to add.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Do you see what I mean now? The reason why you don't understand is because you don't even care about watching the videos themselves. You pathetic people.

Sorry again.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've watched the videos - and am quite familiar with this particular presenter.

Sure, there are some good points - but they are also slanted to his position and in support of his theories.

It's called a Persuasive Monologue, and is designed to back up and support the initial precept of the speakers theories.

Not to discredit him - he makes a wonderful speech here, but remember just that other people have chosen to interpret these uses of symbols in a nefarious manner, doesn't nessecarily mean it's factual.

It's a theory. Nothing more.

Cug

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

Do you see what I mean now? The reason why you don't understand is because you don't even care about watching the videos themselves. You pathetic people.

I'm about halfway into the second video.

Could you tell me why this video is of value? I mean he talked a bit about the Illuminati and basically he said when Adam Weishaupt died Giuseppe Mazzini took over, and when he died Albert Pike took over the Illuminati. How does he explain this? he doesn't!

It looks like your willing to accept this as fact, Why? I'm really interested in your answer.

Cug

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
OH MY!

OK I wasn't going to make another comment until I finished watching the whole presentation but I just had to make a comment about this.

He claimed that John (Jack) Whiteside Parsons designed the Pentagon.

Again he just states it as fact and continues on.

Parsons was a rocket scientist and co-founder of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory and Aerojet not an architect. Now there could be many conspiracy's one could dream up with his connection to the JPL and Aerojet, but designing the Pentagon is, well too goofy for words.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i watched the entire video and honestly it bored the crap out of me. I did not this very relivent at all.

That's juset my opinion though. but i could barely keep my eyes open. i give it a 1/2 out of 4 stars. Really a waist of time.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Ok, well I dont have the time to watch those clips, nor do I think I'd care to.

Anyways, I just thought I'd add my opinion on this topic in general.

Good Lord.
Got to love those skeptics sometimes man. No wonder you can't convince people of anything, they won't even bother to look. Kinda Gross.

Cug

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Good Lord.
Got to love those skeptics sometimes man. No wonder you can't convince people of anything, they won't even bother to look. Kinda Gross.

Did you watch the videos twitchy? What about them do you find compelling?

That's basically my problem with the "Believers", everything they present seems to come off as "OMG watch/read this! They control everything watch/read and believe" yet they don't seem to be able to explain why they are so willing to believe. It's almost like they have been brainwashed.

Anyway back to the video

Really it just seems like junk. I mean linking the Kraft food company with the Masons ("The Craft")? Doesn't the fact that the company was started by James Lewis Kraft make that theory kinda stupid?? I mean really. Oh then he goes on to link the Florida keys to Masonry as well..

Then we get to the symbolism part.. HOLY COW!

if you use 2 of the 3 primary colors in your logo it's proof of Illuminati control. (And yellow is iffy, it could mean gold)
if you use any of the basic geometric shapes it's proof of Illuminati control
if you use the numbers 3, 5, or 6 it's proof of Illuminati control. (interestingly he offers a tarot course for $555.00)
if you use the letters E or S it's proof of Illuminati control

I don't think it's even possible to make a logo that doesn't include something from the above list.

BTW twitchy.. have a Yoko Ono song as your mood is all the proof I need to prove you are pure evil, and quite probably completely insane.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

BTW twitchy.. have a Yoko Ono song as your mood is all the proof I need to prove you are pure evil, and quite probably completely insane.

I think one thing we can all agree on is that Yoko is the devil, and unlike the mythological Illuminati, really is hell-bent on world domination.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Oh lord...

you people don't even get it.

Now this is just getting scary.

Cug

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree
Oh lord...
you people don't even get it.
Now this is just getting scary.

I watched all six videos, and offered my opinion of them, and I get a "You people don't get it" in return. Blow me off if you wish, but that will do nothing to help you "spread the word" IMNSHO.

This is a discussion forum, lets discuss!

What do you find compelling about this video?

Can you understand how once I see a statement that I know to be false I can not just trust that the rest of the info is correct?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I agree with Cug.

If you can't offer an intellectual debate on the reasons this video is so relevant (or true) you're simply making mountains out of molehills.

Using elementary psychology and simple symbolisim to communicate with the masses is commonplace, it's called the art of advertising.

In my opinion, you're gravitating to the ideas presented in this video is because you're fed up and bored with the mundane aspect of reality - and are simply looking for any nefarious "underworld" that will help your life have a little excitement.

But that's just my own THEORY.

I'm heavy into the Illuminist THEORY, but what is being presented in these videos is more conspiritorial in that the presenter is making unhealthy associations with benign imagery.

It's a compelling THEORY and PERSPECTIVE - but this guy doesn't look like he's very balanced and/or enlightened to me. In fact, he looks the type that would begin screaming if you openly challenged his ideas face to face. I've seen that "know it all temperment" before - and it's usually the product of intellectuallism gone fanatical.

I mean think about it from this PERSPECTIVE : He's offering nothing but an opinion and some interesting stories (however slanted or inncorrect)....meanwhile these companies he's accusing of treacherous intent are offering foods, services and other things that make our lives more varied, diverse, interesting and even putting food on our tables.

Which is more sinister? Goods and Services or Fearful Mindsets and Paranoia?

Ally yourself with him and his THEORIES if it suits you, but don't condemn us for not joining your cultist mentality.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here is a question
If these looneyticks have all the answers of the world why cant they
compile a presentation in which the audio works? two out of three of these "videos"
the audio cuts out , blanks out, stops. It is worse that cellular service in the granite mountains where i live.

another aside Pyramids are not 3 sidedGreat Pyrimid of Khufu they are 4 sided. so much for his theory of 3. While he does
make a couple valid observations early on I do believe he has ingested a few to many
mushrooms.

Obviously the main source of the questionable problems raised by this person is the
ongoing power and mentality of the fundamentalist xian regime. Dont question
just believe. WE are in posession of the "revealed truths" of Gawd almighty.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by stalkingwolf]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ok I will try to answer the quesitons.

I believe that this is credible only because I have been studying symbolism for a long time. I have an essay to do though, I am too lazy.. bah.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join