It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

want to know a little secret?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
anunda.com...

the kingdom of heaven is within you...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hey BigSage, nice site!!

Did you know of it before I posted the thread called "Who is...I Am?" You were one of the only ones(maybe THE only one) to reply in a positive way about my post or the site and the material that it contained. Anyway, whether or not you knew of it before my post or not, I'm glad to see you've been reading more of what the site offers. Hopefully you'll recieve a more positive response than I got from mine!

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If memory serves the item you have featured has Native American origins (as I remember it well) it brings up several memories.

Thanks Bigsage

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
sadly i never recieved the opportunity to meet her, maybe i will sometime in between time...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
You've posted some good links today. I dunno about everyone else, but even though it's short, it still gives me a lot to think about.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
that is a very positive thing regardless of what path you decide to take on your journeys...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
that is a very positive thing regardless of what path you decide to take on your journeys...

www.gnosis.org...

"It will not come by watching for it. It will not be said, 'Look, here!' or 'Look, there!' Rather, the Father's kingdom is spread out upon the earth, and people don't see it."

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

59. Jesus said, "Look to the living one as long as you live, otherwise you might die and then try to see the living one, and you will be unable to see."

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
the path is abound the earth and heaven is within...

kinda like learning to love yourself for who you are after walking the earth and seeing the beauties it has...

top topics

join