It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October Surprise - Wanta's Trillions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Seeing as theres been abit of fret/worry as to something not right about to happen, with various threads of this or that?! (not going to be specific) before the next elections in November, basically off a doom and gloom senario.

What if an anoucement of the trillions appointed to Ambassador Leo Wantas guardianship (being suddenly so called found by Bush and Co-horts... as such !!!!!) was paid back to the people, by way of windfall tax break or cheque.

I know wishful thinking.

But the point i mean maybe its something very good.

My Glass is Half Full,
Not Half Empty,
Today anyway.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So, looking at the high figure for the money Wanta has access to: $27.5 Trillion dollars...and the recent announcements that we'll reach the 300 Million population mark in the U.S. this year, that works out to $91,666 for each man, woman, and child in the U.S. That'd make a lot of folks out there happy, that's for sure.

On the other hand, one doesn't generate a sum of $27.5 Trillion dollars by giving it away. Why start now?

Finally, the coast-to-coast debauchery that would ensue shortly after the handout would destroy the country. Beyond the bingeing on food, drink, drugs and sex, no one would want to return to grueling manual labor. As a nation we would have to succumb to a flooding of the labor market with third-world immigrants to keep our bathrooms, dishes and hotel rooms clean. Hmmm, maybe you're on to something!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
$91,666 / person! We will NEVER see it.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Or they could use it to help pay off the national debt??? Yeah right.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Why do people keep on creating these October suprise threads? The more I see them, them more I just know we'll have a major attack. All the signs point to yes. I'll have to ask god.

new topics

top topics

join