It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naval Build-Up in Mid East Area-Major War is Imminent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
G'day all,

Came across the following article and was surprised that no-one has brought it up yet and am sorry if someone has yet I havn't realised.

www.globalresearch.ca...

"Naval Buil-dup in Persian Gulf and East Mediterranean"

This has to be the most in depth article about what is currently taking place in the mid-east, along with the history of the past 10 years or so of conflict in the region and how it all falls into place for the Anglo-American-Zionest Agenda.

It basically talks of the long term plan going back to the Iraq/Iran war which was to enable these countries to severely weaken each other so that they are not a future threat for a future mid-east war.

It also talks of the Balkan conflict and the reasons behind it, and how NATO is pushing east into eastern Europe aswell as the US, with the US shutting down bases in western europe and US personel from those bases will be going to eastern eiropean bases aftyer their Iraq tour of duties are completed.

Goes into detail bout which Battle Groups have been sent to the Persian Gulf in recent times which could only be there for an Iran conflict based on their weapons/skill and makeup.

All in all, the Anglo-US-Israeli alliance along with NATO are clearly pushing to surround the newly organised SCO (which is Russia/ China and some other Central Asian republics, possibly Iran and Pakistan in the future)

The US has already had talks with India and Indian troops are building up at the border with Pakistan at the request of the US to secure the Nukes there, for they expect a major and severe backlash against Musharif when the US launches attacks on Iran.

This will be a major theater of war, possibly in geographic terms far larger than any war before.

I am not war-mogering, but I am trying to make people aware of the imminent war that is upon us. Why do you think Bush is changing the Constitution to enable himself to go another term?

Why has congress passed legislation albeit quietly that will force every male between 18-45 for a mandatory draft if and when needed?

These Fanataics in congress, are allowing all this to take place, and everyone will be drawn into this war which could spread to Russia and China. This will become the final battle for everyone will be economically, physically, and mentally destroyed after such an occurence.

We can still stop this, you do not have to be forced into a draft and a war you did not ask for nopr support. This is NOT aboput terrorism, terrorism is the false justification to get the public on their side to support imperialistic motives for the aquasition of all major lands and resources in the mid-east asian area.

mate, what else can I say that I already havn't. Read the article for yourself, I strongly urge and you can see the pieces of the puzzle falling into place.

I for one will not be going to any sort of draft fed war in the mid-east, over my dead body firmly grasping my remington. There is no greater honour dying for than the freedom that you love!

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Pretty amature if you ask me.

The Eisenhower CSG has been scheduled to leave for 8 months, yet the article acts like they were given special instructions. The Enterprise CSG has been deployed for 5 months of its 6 month tour, the Eisenhower would have to leave now to relieve in time.

The Boxer ESG has been scheduled to go for at least that long. There is an article in Proceedings magazine from early this year discussing deploying Coast Guard cutters with ESG, and getting more experience in ASW with allies in the Pacific. The article actually mentioned Canada specifically, because Canadian ASW units have always been very highly respected by the US Navy.

If you want to know where the US Navy is. check this link, I posted it just the other day and it lists the location of every US Navy ship currently deployed except for the forward deployed ships in Japan, which are just beginning their fall deployment.

BTW, break out the conspiracy theories, because the Bataan ESG has been scheduled for 8 months to leave at the end of October 06, and the Stennis CSG is scheduled to leave in January 07, s0 we might as well start comtemplating a war with Iran now because that is going to put a'bunch of ships at sea' that could potentially strike Iran.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
whoa whoa whoa...what's this about a draft? can you please provide a link to that bill bush supposedly passed?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
buildup in the middle east, buildup in the gulf, buildup in N korea, buildup in venezuella and cuba, asking for a draft of 18-42. the military thinks we are going to be short of troops. well , yah attacking 7 fronts . i dont see the other two, i wonder who they are. this is crazy. and the seven heads rose up out of the ocean. here we go, gas will soar. ive said this would happen on ats here folks, and here it comes. 3 months from now on tv you will see iran vs u.s.a. fighting on tv. domminos will fall. who is on whos side i wonder.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
whoa whoa whoa...what's this about a draft?

The recent rumors of a ‘draft’ stem from Charles Rangel rep. from NY who introduced HR 163 which was subjected to a floor vote back in late 2004. The bill was defeated overwhelmingly.

The very recent ‘draft’ rumor starter is HR 2723 dealing with mandatory service of all males age 18-42 (somewhat similar to the Swiss). This bill was also introduced by Rangel earlier this year; but the bill has still lacks any co-sponsors and is sitting in committee far, far from any vote. No one will touch it, especially since elections are around the corner…not to mention the payroll/benefits would be larger than the current US military budget.

Even if it passed either house, the bill would have to be signed into law. The executive branch does not have the authority to commence a military draft without the approval of congress (the same people currently funding US conflicts).

But what is interesting is that HR 2455 (which calls to repeal the Selective Service Act is also currently sitting in committee.

The current HR 2723 text source

The current HR 2455 text source

mg

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'll repost what I posted on another thread about the coming war in the Middle-East...

Maybe the information I'll provide you is significant....

My brother lives in France, near Calais, last night to 9:30 in the morning, dozens of war planes and bombers from UK flew over his house to south-east.

The last time this kind of thing happenned, it was few days before the Iraq invasion.

This event happenned again today, from 9 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon. This is a big mobilisation... and I don't think UK mobilise his warplanes for fun...

Any comments?

And what this would mean for the people?

which calls to repeal the Selective Service Act
Thanks!

[edit on 12-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I'll repost what I posted on another thread about the coming war in the Middle-East...

Maybe the information I'll provide you is significant....

My brother lives in France, near Calais, last night to 9:30 in the morning, dozens of war planes and bombers from UK flew over his house to south-east.

The last time this kind of thing happenned, it was few days before the Iraq invasion.

This event happenned again today, from 9 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon. This is a big mobilisation... and I don't think UK mobilise his warplanes for fun...

Any comments?

And what this would mean for the people?

which calls to repeal the Selective Service Act
Thanks!

[edit on 12-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

very interesting. You sure they aren't schelduled for airshows or flypasts on the continent.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't see a draft coming off. Look at the divisions in the US now. Try to draft everyone and watch things come unglued!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Bush is changing the constitution so he can serve for more terms? When was this?

Even if the US does attack Iran, it will not spread into a world war, no worries

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This globalresearch.ca article or the like has been running around ATS in varying forms and interpretations:
Military Types - What do you think of this article: 'The March to War'

Observations are that this is nothing more than normal rotations and deployments.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
elections, you bet, just wait, the draft will be passed, and this big war thing will happen. this is serious folks. they will push you onboard wether you like it or not. all these ships being deployed, knowone reallly knows the intent of the other gov'ts that go move out there either. when we strike, or they strike we will know who is on our side for now. who's to say that an enemy sub a nuclear sub stationed off new york or california is waiting to strike while all our ships and stuff are over there. for us people in the states, not in the draft will have to contend to this kind of activity that might happen. lots of luck people.

new topics

top topics

join