It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Harvest for Real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Recently, for the heck of it, I bet a girl her soul. She agreed, and I won the bet. Is there actually a way for me to harvest it without the use of dark magic or contact with evil spirits?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What the hell kind of question is that??!! What the hell would you do with her soul anyway? Give it back you sicko..

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What would you want with it?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I thought it would be some interesting article about souls being harvested for real.. but it's some dude with a crazy idea.. don't do it man.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Remind me of an episode of "The Simpson"

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You can't ... steal or harvest someone elses soul... even in theory ... they would just be relinquishing their power to control themselves... in other words a physical slave is also a non-physical slave... a slave of the ego and mind, and soul...

So what your asking isn't even correct... wrong use of the terminology... after-all they are just words..

a hypnotist steals a persons soul while they hypnotize them.... thats the basic understanding of this... You can't steal a physical property called 'soul' ... because it isn't physical... it is ego, it is awareness.... it is mentality...

So just for bets sake... I bet you can't make her soul dance like a puppet... or get you a drink.... or better yet.... ASK her and see if you can steal her soul to maybe do a silly dance for you, or maybe even get you a beverage to quench your thirst.

People are so easily confused when it comes to the paranormal...

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
How can you steal the food out of your own cupboard?

The gas out of your own car?!?!

Underneath our skin we are all just souls...one soul, actually.

She is you and you are her and there is nothing you can do about the situation.

So just be friends....maybe merge on the physical level....then you might start to see what I mean when I speak of 'unity.'

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

So just be friends....maybe merge on the physical level....then you might start to see what I mean when I speak of 'unity.'

So very perceptive and beautiful!!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Chant

Nihsuy-nihio
Nihsuy-nihio
Dishio nihiya nido-cheya
Nirfuro niher-nihio
Nitiro nihia shiyya nisoriko
Dishio nuderuko nuru-nanahara

/\ Chant this infront of her..........................

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
just have her sign a contract stating that she hands over full legal, religious, and magickal proprietorship of her soul to you and you alone.

i myself have, through various means, acquired two whole souls and 15/32nds of another. i plan to gather several more and trade them in for dominion over the minds of man, or maybe a racecar.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'd go for a racecar. It has a lot more value and use then the mind of most people.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
well, ya see, a long, long, very long time ago, before the age of man...there was atlantis. ya see, each creation is given only a set amount of time on earth, and atlantis knew their time was running out. they tried to prevent this from happening, and well pretty much destroyed the planet before it did. This made God very, very angry! As penalty for their actions they were required to give up their free will and serve God. Lucifer, and others really didn't like this idea and refused. They left God's presence. In the mean time, God was busy creating a new creation on earth....what we know of as man. Lucifer and his companions soon found themselves drawn to this new creation by a hunger deep within them. God, called the angels (the atlantians) before him and showed them the harm their fellow atlantians were causing on earth. He wanted to wipe them out of existance...the atlantians convinced Him that these fallen ones were a lost part of them and that they would never reach the place God had originally intended for them without them by their side. They would set themselves up as Guardians and protect the new creation from their brothers. Each guardian was given a very special crystal, a soul catcher, and sent to earth. When one of their fallen brothers are spotted causing trouble on earth, the angel will attempt to imprison it within the stone catcher.

you must find a stone catcher, my friend, but make sure it is not blackened. if it is blackened it means that it has been used and might might inadvertantly release a very angry demon within your presence. Also, if you happen to find one and try to use it, beware of the guardians!! Since the stone catchers is their technology, they will see you as their problem to clean up....and they will try to catch you!! and well, you won't be as equipped as the fallen ones to escape.

of course, this might just be a neat little story that I made up..

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
What kind of a person even makes a bet like this?

This is a seriously sick situation and I can't believe you would even ask such a question. I hope you wise up and release the girl from this bet, whatever it was over, even if it's just on principle, because I don't believe you have any power over the girl anyway.

Can't you come up with more constuctive things to do with your time?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Och, c'mon folks! He's just got her soul, and will forever torment her forever and ever and ever...What's the problem?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Sorry if I'm am taking this seriously, I just wonder how this person might be taking advantage of a girl who thinks she might have to answer to the person for something.... anything.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It's alright, but I don't think the person was insincere about harvesting her soul. He might like her, and won't do such a thing like harvest her soul. He'll give it back. Don't worry about it.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow yall I was just kidding.
I couldnt take anybody's soul.
i just wanted to see what people would say.
Like, we did make the bet but we were kidding.
Sorry to cause such an upset.
Gee.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
take it! those things only get harder to find as the people you know get older... half the time their soul will rot and fall out by the time they hit 30.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by x daedalus x
Wow yall I was just kidding.

Now you've learned a valuable lesson. You are on the internet, we have no idea who you are or what your intentions are, or how old you are. Your kidding under the right combination of these things could mean serious trouble and concern people.

I'm sure you will see this now and be a great contributor to this site in the future. :bash:

Happy posting.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
you might find it interesting to explore the teachings of R. Jeshua on the differences
between "The Soul" and "The Spirit". just a FWIW.

top topics

join