It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Reptoid Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There are so many answers to the questions raised here. But just 2 stick out that I'd like to address.

1. The Dragon myths throughout the world are quite EASY to explain! If you lived several thousand years ago and you came across dinosaur bones, what would you think?? Plus, there are other theories involving possible astronomical phenomenon. One theory says supernova remnants in the shape of serpent may have been a part of what early man saw in his night sky....or something like that.

2. Some argue that the whole reptilian thing is just a way to cover up more realistic one world gov't conspiracies. For instance, let's suppose there was a conspiracy by international bankers to turn America into a fascist state. But due to recent communication advances (internet) the plebs are getting wind of their scheme. Now, if you were them it would be advantageous for you to concoct a crazy story and attach it to the real story. That would plant the seed of doubt to anyone just discovering the international bankers. Enter the David Icke's of this world.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bot3000

I would assume it's because he is not a herpetologist like you? But if you discredit everything he wrote - and not even address his text - because of a picture he posted, I find that the height of ignorance.....

You can define ignorance however you want. I define it as new members who do a poor job of researching threads which (while well intentioned) contain faulty logic, incorrect assumptions, and pics of lizards not native to the area in question......

the fact that they had heiroglyphics that have still not been deciphered,

This proves nothing.

Many undeciphered writing systems are prehistoric in nature, dating from several thousand years BC, though some more modern examples do exist. The difficulty in deciphering these systems can arise from a lack of known descendents or from the languages being entirely isolated, from insufficient examples of text having been found and even (such as in the case of Vinča) from the question of whether the hieroglyphs and symbols discovered do actually constitute a writing system.

source

that their artwork depicted figures in what appeared to be spaceships

Appears being the keyword. Also I would point out that while he went through the trouble of posting an Australian Bearded Dragon, he did not post any pics of these "spaceships."

the fact that their religion encouraged human sacrifice

How is this different than any other ancient culture? If you actually read about human sacrifice you'll notice how widespread it was all over the world. Not confined to Aztecs.

They are under-developed, partially-adapted reptoid offspring left on earth and lacking the environmnet needed for their species to flourish into what we know as reptoid aliens.

Last time I checked there weren't any lizards found to have alien DNA.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

You can define ignorance however you want. I define it as new members who do a poor job of researching threads which (while well intentioned) contain faulty logic, incorrect assumptions, and pics of lizards not native to the area in question......

If you weren’t aware, I was only addressing your logic, not his. Researching his thread to address you was not necessary. Thus, calling me ignorant solely because I'm a new member is foolish.

It was clear to me, and probably others, that his posting of pictures was for visual effect, and not as a piece of evidence.

To quote the historian Daniel J. Boorstin: "The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge."

It would help to take note.

I do see that you finally did address his "faulty logic" and "incorrect assumptions." That's all I was requesting.

Last time I checked there weren't any lizards found to have alien DNA.

But let me ask - do you know what Alien DNA, if it exists, looks like? Our vertebrate evolutionary line is easily, and quickly, traced back to reptiles. While Sauropsids can easily be placed under the Tetrapoda superclass, there is plenty to be learned about Amniotes (under which humans and reptiles belong). If Alien DNA exists, our current knowledge of Amniotes cannot yet conclusively rule it out. Within Amniotes , the study of Casinerias and various Cynodonts could blow and non-ignorant mind.

That is if you are willing to learn, and not be so quick to dismiss (ie the illusion of knowledge).

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ok fair enough bot. I gave you a star...

However...

If you weren’t aware, I was only addressing your logic, not his.

I believe my logic makes sense. I.E.- If you overhear me making extraordinary claims based on a, b, and c and c is clearly false, doesn't that seriously bring my claims into question?

It was clear to me, and probably others, that his posting of pictures was for visual effect, and not as a piece of evidence.

There are lots of folks making extraordinary claims on this website. It's important to be as accurate as possible. It's not like he said "there are lizards around the ruins." He clearly stated he had been there and seen them. Is it not logical to post a pic of the lizard you saw and make extraordinary claims about?

I do see that you finally did address his "faulty logic" and "incorrect assumptions." That's all I was requesting.

You're welcome.

But let me ask - do you know what Alien DNA, if it exists, looks like?

Ahh you're not a troll. Or at the very least, I underestimated your knowledge. My answer is you are correct in that nothing can be ruled out. Certainly we fall into the same Tetrapoda superclass, which falls into the same phylum, kingdom etc. Essentially we arrive back at square one.. unsure exactly how life really started on planet Earth. The point is that these lizards in Mexico do not show anything unusual when compared to other species (a reference point) of lizards around the world.

Without saying that all life or all Eukarya or whatever are alien. How can one prove this? How can you prove what alien is when there is only one example? Considering the gaping holes in the rest of the OP's logic I would consider the case closed.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by x daedalus x
Recently in my history class we studied the Aztec indians. We talked about the fact that to this day, no one knows how such an ancient people could have consructed such amazing feats of architecture as they did, like their pyramids, the fact that they had heiroglyphics that have still not been deciphered, that their artwork depicted figures in what appeared to be spaceships, the fact that their religion encouraged human sacrifice, and finally, the fact that still today, large lizards exist in huge number, a species of which is confined mainly to that region. To me, this all added up amazingly simply and I couldn't believe I hadn't heard of it before. So here's what I came up with:

The reptiod aliens appeared to the Aztecs and aided them in the construction of the pyramids (either as an act to show their good will or something else, I don't know). They left the heiroglyphics, explaining why we can't decipher them, similary to those on the roswell spacecraft, and also the art with the spaceship. When they sacrificed a member of the tribe, that person was abducted and taken by the reptoids, and finally the reason for the lizards: They are under-developed, partially-adapted reptoid offspring left on earth and lacking the environmnet needed for their species to flourish into what we know as reptoid aliens.

I've been to the ruins and seen the lizards and the architecture. This is one of the best arguments for aliens I've ever had.

Go ahead. Acknowledge my insight or shoot me down.

Wow, stunning proof. I'm a believer now.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by x daedalus x

we can decipher the hieroglyphs you idiot, and it's been proven that it is really easy to constuct these pyramids, just alot of effort required. But the influence of their religion is still open to speculation

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join