It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Reptoid Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by Holygamer
I never understood the whole reptillian conspiracy thing to be honest.

basically, wasnt it just David Icke? and he watched the movie V too many times, and started wearing purple, and began seeing reptilles?

Is there any physical proof of reptillians? I mean is there any coroners report where they found out somebody was a reptilian?

For me, that hits the nail on the head. Of all the people who have died over the years,
we've not found one dead one? Thats impossible.

In my eyes thats proof that they dont exist.

But there you also have to consider the the currently accepted or more broadly accepted theory on human evolution also depends (like it has been said) on a corpse that has not been found yet.

Personaly the thing that throws me off balance in all theories that try to reconstruct the past into a coherent chain of events is the act that there are always missing links that are important and without which I feel like I have to take a leap of faith to accept that theory. In my own case it is always hard for me to accept something that requires some deal of faith from me. I preffer the arguments that require faith to deny than those that require faith to accept. With that said, there are all sorts of theories towards the genesis of the species on this planet - my luck is the fact that none of these theories are extremely relevant or necessary to my daily life so I'm fortunate that a leap of faith isn't essential.

As it concerns David Icke (only because it was brought up) I myself think that he makes some valid points especially as it concerns social dynamics but then there comes the usual leap of faith through which I can't follow. Anything might be true - my opinion is that I don't feel there is today any theory on the past of human history that is so solid and coherent it cannot be avoided. I'll leave speculation for people that are more creative than myself.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The poster stopped reading this thread i bet, after he said he wasnt so sure about them existing, when he had said he saw some in real life with his own eyes just a few replies earlier.

The whole "i refuse to talk to people w/opposing points of view" thing is basicly just admitting defeat in that you realize there is no concrete proof. If the poster would have acknowledged there wasnt proof but still argued his case for why they exist, he wouldve looked alot more mature.

Especially the "uhh i dont care!" reply. heheh. College you say? hmm .. can somebody pass the brain developer cream? All we need is the mild kind because this one is only about 6 years off of their target age maturity level...

[edit on 8-10-2006 by runetang]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
as long as we are clear that person was not the creator of the thread. i am. and i dont refuse to argue with anyone.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by Holygamer
I never understood the whole reptillian conspiracy thing to be honest.

basically, wasnt it just David Icke? and he watched the movie V too many times, and started wearing purple, and began seeing reptilles?

Is there any physical proof of reptillians? I mean is there any coroners report where they found out somebody was a reptilian?

For me, that hits the nail on the head. Of all the people who have died over the years,
we've not found one dead one? Thats impossible.

In my eyes thats proof that they dont exist.

I guess a lot of people lack the creative mindset to contemplate the possibilities of a certain situation more or less remotely fathom how a much more superiorly evolved interdimensional alien species would be technologically and psychologically than the human(alien/primate hybrids) species.

Of course, if the reptilians don't want to show proof, then I would think that there would be no proof made available. These aliens are not only shapeshifters, but they can even travel through time to CORRECT THEIR OWN MISTAKES. I would think by now that most people that really investigate the alien beings topic would finally get in their head that these beings are INTERDIMENSIONAL and can see us but we can't see them(like "EVP spirits" or "ghosts"). And, they are so smart that they can fool the mass majority of a not so developed human species of over 6.5 billion in population to believe in false religions and lead governments into problems in order to offer the solutions to lead the whole planet to a one world government.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Of course, if the reptilians don't want to show proof, then I would think that there would be no proof made available. These aliens are not only shapeshifters, but they can even travel through time to CORRECT THEIR OWN MISTAKES.

Which means its useless to even try to come up with proof as even if I posted irrefutable, 100% genuine proof that reptilians exist and have control of our goverment, they'd just go back in time and delete this thread, haha.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Of course, if the reptilians don't want to show proof, then I would think that there would be no proof made available. These aliens are not only shapeshifters, but they can even travel through time to CORRECT THEIR OWN MISTAKES.

Which means its useless to even try to come up with proof as even if I posted irrefutable, 100% genuine proof that reptilians exist and have control of our goverment, they'd just go back in time and delete this thread, haha.

Though we are alien/monkey(primates) hybrids, our souls are supposed to evolve into a higher level(alien level) of consciousness, not a lower level(monkey level) of consciousness.
Don't make every intelligent conversation into a joke like these chimpanzees:
www.youtube.com...
I'm here mainly to participate in intelligent conversations and share information, not to have my knowledgeable ideas and facts treated like a joke from people with very little ideas, theories, or explainations to replace their ignorant disbelief.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i think you all mistaking David Icke as the inventor of the whole reptilian agenda.

David Icke was given information about the whole reptilian thing.
He didn't even believe it at first time so he didn't start the thing, he just brought the idea just to a higher level. He simply just researched it and found information.

geez why are you people still mixing him up. You should watch some of his videos in that case.

this shows how ignorance some people are...

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We have found human shulls that date back 1.8 millions years back.
Homo Erectus Skull Dates Back 1.8 Million Years
We've found human skulls dating back 160,000 years old.
160,000 Year Old Skull
We've found skeletons of dinosaurs, birds, fish, lizards, snakes, humans but where did all those reptillian bones and skulls go? Nowhere because there's no such thing as a reptillian human.

Why did they pick a reptillian face for the V movie? I would of been happy with a duck for a head or a fish. But no they had to do a lizard.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RubberJohnny

but even though step pyramids are not that hard to build, how did they move such heavy things???!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by x daedalus x

I've been to the ruins and seen the lizards and the architecture. This is one of the best arguments for aliens I've ever had.

This is nonsense. If you went to see the Aztec ruins, then there's no way you saw a lizard like the one you posted. I know this because it's a Bearded Dragon and I own one. Beardies are native to Australia not Mexico.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Did he say that the picture he posted was evidence? No, he just posted it as an example. You look foolish now.

But at least we know you are an expert in Pogonas!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Your title says "Proof". You presented none. Not much else to say other than you should change the title.

As to Lizards being present, they are worldwide other than the extreme north and south or at altitudes where it is too cold for Reptiles. They predate the dinosaurs and we have a full fossil record of their evolution. Why would the native reptiles have anything at all to do with this?

If your teacher beleives this, let your parents know so they can do something about it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bot3000

Did he say that the picture he posted was evidence? No, he just posted it as an example. You look foolish now.

Errr....

I've been to the ruins and seen the lizards and the architecture. This is one of the best arguments for aliens I've ever had.

What part of "seen the lizards" is hard to understand? If he really had been to Mexico then he didn't see the lizard he posted and therefore I'm left to wonder why he couldn't post a picture of the type he saw since it's an integral part of his post.

I see you're new here. Please remember to deny ignorance and enjoy your stay.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
First thing for me, when i watched Ickes lectures, was that reptilians are metaphor for inhumanity of the elite.
and then i watched Mutva video and found it interesting
BUT
few months ago a friend of mine dig from his agency archive a short interwiev that some girl made with an old man who claimed that he is a dragon hunter. Topic was local folklore and interwiev was badly done and only few minutes long so they put DV casette on the shelf. So he gave me that casette so see if there is something that i might find interesting.
I watched it and got goosebumps. Why?
I live in eastern Serbia/Europe and there is no way in the world that this man ever heard of Icke/Mutva and reptilian conspiracy.
Word Vampire is the only Serbian world you can find in any dictionarys. But Vampire is different kind of monster. Its a spirit of the dead manifested as a moth (sounds fammiliar).Bram Stoker named his character Dracula the vampire after Romanian ruler Vlad Tsepes. Vlad Tsepes like many kings and in this part of Europe was a member of "Knight Order of the Dragon". And Romanian and Serb Vlah peoples word for Dragon/Devil is "Dracul". If you remember vampire in books and movies always turn into dragon like creature who sucks blood and have mind controll over people especialy young girls.
That old man in interwiev was talking about that first thing that "dracul" do is to send BALLS OF LIGHT into the house. Then he appear to the girl as a handsome man who take controll over her mind so he can rape her. After his visitation he leaves clawmarks on girl skin. When he is finished he return to the caves.
Sounds fammiliar from some videos about abductions in America and all over the world.
Last thing is that this man live near copper/gold mine town.
very soon i will add english subs to that video and upload to you tube for all of tou to watch. I plan to go to that man to do interwiev myself.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by clock1]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
the lizards are real.

ask the Zeta Reticulans (greys)

ask the Pleiadians

ask the Andromedans

ask Icke, Tsarion, Maxwell, Collier

ask the Sirians

ask the Arcturians

and if you don't believe they are. That's your prerogative. Don't be angry, because if you don't believe they are real, why bother those that do?

Personally I believe as we are raising the Earth's vibration, we will see them as they try to stay on the same vibrational frequency as us Terrans.

Also I believe as the galaxy and universe is going through this "change" the Draconians (lizards) may also change their dark ways... who knows, in 100 years we could all be friends.

wZn

[edit on 29-10-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Can I ask (anyone) if a "Reptoid Alien" is originating from earth or elsewhere ?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by x daedalus x

I admit I have been very sceptical about reptilians, until I watched and looked at more detail of the Dr. Jonathan Reed encounter (it’s on youtube) which has some hard evidence .

This is where he took his dog for a walk (dog running loose) through some woods, and creature killed his dog, and he (thought he) killed the creature trying to save his dog... but he discovered later that the creature was not dead; but only after he had taken tissue, bone, cranial & blood samples for analysis.

As far as proof goes – he obtained the hardest proof backed by hard data of any report I have ever come across. Video footage (lots), still photo, DNA samples which were analysed, tissue samples, 3rd party witnesses. Hard data does not come much stronger

One the key bits of hard data is from the DNA tests performed showed that it was a human/dolphin/turtle hybrid.... it also looked reptilian... the question then is who engineered it? ET or black budget ops?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

What part of "seen the lizards" is hard to understand? If he really had been to Mexico then he didn't see the lizard he posted and therefore I'm left to wonder why he couldn't post a picture of the type he saw since it's an integral part of his post.

I would assume it's because he is not a herpetologist like you? But if you discredit everything he wrote - and not even address his text - because of a picture he posted, I find that the height of ignorance.....

I see you're new here. Please remember to deny ignorance and enjoy your stay.

...which is very ironic.

ps: I mean no harm buddy, but it's best to address people and their ideas as a whole.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I've been recently studying the Jim Sparks' case. Not only is this case significant and rare because he was fully awake and conscious during them, but he also participated in an alien school where they taught him the language and other things. Here is a link of good reference: www.mindspring.com...

Did anybody read any of Jim Sparks' books?
This is a very unique and rare case of completely conscious(awake) abductions encounters.
www.mindspring.com...
My opinion about many of these highly detailed stories is "a very good writer". Stories like this are made into movies every year. George Lucas wrote all the Star Wars movies. Look at all the stories on the sci-fi channel today. Writers are creative, maybe some had a little mushroom lunch that contributed to it. With this in mind it's entirely possible and probable that our ancestors had the same creative ability sparked by those cow patty flowers. It's why I take so much of this with a grain of salt.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by aceace]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The fact that ancient legends, art and hyroglyphs mention a Reptillian race that came from the stars and interfered with mankind, is no proof in itself.

The fact that almost every ancient culure in the world, independent from one and other, tells the same story, is to me, evidence, that there is more to this.

If you ask a member of a preserved tribe at this day, no matter where you are in the world, chances are they will tell you about a serpent or dragon race that created, or interfered with mankind.

Ask the Aboriginals, ask the Hopi, ask any African tribe.

They have the real knowledge, in western cultures this knowledge has been largely erased, but the idea of Reptillians, dragons and all "mythycal" beings is pretty widespread around the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join