It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal photo's taken at halloween?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
My friend & I were speaking earlier on & he knows i'm interested in the paranormal etc. & was telling me about this picture he had taken of himself @ a halloween party.
He says that there was nothing visible when the picture was taken but on inspection he noticed this huge fully quantimised energy cell which looks like a typical orb to me.
He also mentions that the smoke behind him wasn't there but that there were plaster touch ups on the wall, to me the smoke looks 3d.
I have another picture with this smoke behind him which you can see the plaster on the wall & the smoke that looks to be coming from his hat which I can assure you wasn't the case.
Also on this first picture, up on the right above the archway in front of the picture are gold like lights which I noticed.

Here is the 2nd picture with the smoke which appears to be coming from his hat but was not, you can see the plaster touch ups to the right of the smoke but the smoke does appear to be 3d.

Tell me what you think but the picture of the orb to me is one of the best i've seen, showing it in high detail.
Not sure if they are 1st stages of manifistation but they are something just more than dust particles.

It would be interesting to find out what others think on these considering the day of the event & the quality of the photo's.

Thanks
MclarenMP4

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hmm wow. A green orb? I've never seen that before. Could it be colored dust somehow? Or a stain on the camera lens? What do you think it is?

new topics

join