It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is thoth, hermes? wanna find out about your ancestors?....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The pharaohs required formidable resources just to redress the Giza monuments in their own images. An advanced race built the Giza complex, of which Thoth was the architect. Thoth, an Atlantean Priest-King, founded a colony in Egypt after the sinking of his mother country. Upon Thoth's third incarnation as the Greek Hermes, he left writings known to modern occultists as the Emerald Tablets.

----edit----

As stated several times in the Terms & Conditions, and the page you use to create posts, links are preferred to copy-and-paste. I've applied a warning.

the remained of the material:
www.marsearthconnection.com...
(one of many places this essay can be found)

[Edited on 8-11-2003 by William]

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Question: Where did you copy paste this from?

If not you are probably one of the worlds fastest typers... considering that you posted a msg on 7-11-2003 at 08:32 PM Post Number: 244047

Then you posted this one posted on 7-11-2003 at 08:35 PM Post Number: 244048

you mean to say you posted all this text in 3 mins? IF so BRAVO.

comments?

PS: I'd just say I did it in word, then copied pasted.

PPS: I believe this is called plagiarism

[Edited on 8-11-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It's okay... I wouldn't answer either.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
silence is the key to understanding the way...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
You're right thanks for reminding me of the ingore feature.

Figured I could've let you off. Shame on me.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
each one teach one if not...

this is a community right?...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
A community going straight down the toilet because of posters like yourself. This forum used to mean something. Nite nite.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
same # different day...
can we contain the # so that it dosent diffuse in the pure water?...
or can we not # in the toliet in the first place and take our dumps in the outhouse?...

where are you taking your #s?...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hey come on guys!!
if you dont like the thread simply leave and dont reply

Its not nice to see this happening!

There is some interesting points in this thread

Other Inhabited Planets are also mentioned in the Hall of Records.

1. ANWAR. Means ETERNAL LIGHT. This planet is 9777 light years from earth and its age is 14 billion years. The planet unlike many others has never endured any tribulations, wars, or power struggles. Their development and technology are claimed to be far beyond the comprehension of earth people's power to even dream of them...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:32 AM
link   
is this why people are raised ignorant?
to not accept potentialities as such?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Hey come on guys!!
if you dont like the thread simply leave and dont reply

Its not nice to see this happening!

There is some interesting points in this thread

Other Inhabited Planets are also mentioned in the Hall of Records.

1. ANWAR. Means ETERNAL LIGHT. This planet is 9777 light years from earth and its age is 14 billion years. The planet unlike many others has never endured any tribulations, wars, or power struggles. Their development and technology are claimed to be far beyond the comprehension of earth people's power to even dream of them...

I have to agree with asala, its getting a bit silly with the remarks flying around like tiny missiles. Some points were interesting i admit it was a bit long, and a link would probably be helpful.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Plagiarism is an act, which involves taking information and claiming it to be your own, in other words saying, "I wrote this." Once that is stated then you are engaging in plagiarism.

Preparing and article involves researching sources and providing in your own words the conclusions presented and while it is proper to site those sources in respect to an Internet forum such an act would waist valuable space.

Bigsage if this was copied from another site would ask that you present the link, if this is the result of the alternative I mentioned, my only issue is that you be honest about that. As it would be difficult to extricate yourself from a situation in which an exact copy is available unless of course you produced it.

Having said that, would add, that it is unfortunate that information related to Thoth and his origins, prior to Egypt are not as well documented. As to some, he was not assigned a label (name) and known to come from a place much farther than any you have mentioned
and as well much more advanced.

PS: Also Bigsage that your prepared enough to put this together on your own, means you are inteligent enough to not respond as you have in this post to those who seem fit to accuse you of something falsely. Simply stated you have made no claim of ownership
and should be capable of responding in a more reasonable manner.

While I can make the assumption that in the future this may be possible for you to do as you have suggested we are a community I would apreciate your taking that seriously

Any thoughts?

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Toltec]

top topics

join