It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Way To Have World Peace!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'........... So I says to myself, Self, what would be the perfect way to get world peace? Hmmmmmm.......... Man I'm gonna have to do some really good thinkin' about this one........world peace.......world peace......

Just set off all of the nukes at the same time? Hmmmm, nah, there would be peace, but not anybody left to see it, that's not perfect..........

Get rid of Scientology? Hey I might be on to something here! I'll do some thinkin' about that later......

Hey! How about making all toilet paper really extra super fluffy and soft?! Man, that would make everyone happier, but maybe not world peace.......

Hmmmmm.....What if you made all VCR's so you could program them really easy and stuff. I bet that would make people happier. How many curses do you say when you try to program a new VCR? I stay happy, because I don't try. I like the 0:00 that just keeps on blinkin'. Nah, not perfect.......
C'mon brain, let's go........hmmmmmm......
WAIT! I got it!
The perfect way to have world peace is to have a really, really big campout jamboree! Yeah! We invite every single world leader to a campsite. They could all cook marshmallows and stuff. And have like these really cool contests. Like a paper airplane making contest to see who's goes the furthest. And they could play tricks on one another! Like putting Kim Jong Il's hand in warm water when he's sleeping! I bet he'd be so surprised!

Or like you can take Chavez' clothes when he's swimming in the lake. I bet everyone would laugh! That is some good thinkin'!

Or like you can tell really scary ghost stories, and you can sneak up behind Chirac and scream "Boo"! I bet he'd be so scared!

And you could have Bush give a speech. Everyone would think it's a funny stand up routine. I bet everyone would have such good fun!

Oh man, I like this idea! Chirac brings the wine, Castro brings the cigars, Merkel brings the beer. Yep this is some goooood thinkin'!

And you can have some people play guitar and stuff and everyone can sing around a big bonfire. Then when it's time to leave, everyone hugs, and says we'll always stay in touch and stuff. Everyone is always friends after a campout!

This is some of the best thinkin' I've ever done!

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
agreed, these children... sorry political leaders would be best looked after in a camp of sorts (Guantanamo springs to mind...)

May I also recommend the Bush piƱata or the Pin the Tail on the Ahmadinejad

[edit on 2/10/06 by Creeping Jesus]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I was doing some thinking...not as good as lombozo's good thinking....but, heck, he's been doing that thinking thing for much longer than me. I only started thinking recently.

But, i was thinking, maybe worldl peace is just a spelling error.
I was thinking that maybe we could just change the spelling....that's what I was thinking.....

Maybe we could just have world peas
then everyone could have something to eat
and everyone would have full bellies and be happy

ok, i was just thinking that maybe everyone doesn't like peas
and that would make some people unhappy

hmmmmm....this problem is bigger than I thought. It just occured to me that
some people just don't want peas

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I know what would bring world peace,Hey Lombozo we need to get everyone to join Perfectionism and we can all worship Lord Perfecto, we can also take all the worshippers on a campout and roast mashmallows and sing campfire songs.
But we need to recruit everyone in power to join Perfectionism.

That has to work if everyone is on the same side.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
I was doing some thinking...not as good as lombozo's good thinking....but, heck, he's been doing that thinking thing for much longer than me. I only started thinking recently.
Maybe we could just have world peas
then everyone could have something to eat
and everyone would have full bellies and be happy

ok, i was just thinking that maybe everyone doesn't like peas
and that would make some people unhappy

hmmmmm....this problem is bigger than I thought. It just occured to me that
some people just don't want peas

Now that is some thinkin'! World Peas! I like peas, but you are right, some people don't like those peas. But you made me do some thinkin' about spellin' and all......
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'.............Hmmmmmm, world peace, world peas..............
Wait! I got it!
What we need is World Piece! It fits for everybody! Oh man, see what good thinkin' can happen when a couple of my friends like benevolent tyrant, and chris01621, and me start doin' such deep thinkin'?!!!
Yep World Piece!
Piece, it's perfect! Like a piece of pie, or a piece of pizza, or a piece of cake, or like the ultimate thinkin' - a little piece on the side, wink, wink!
Can anyone name anybody who doesn't want a piece of something?
Yep it really is world piece!!!!
Oh man, I bet the people at MENSA are so jealous about our really good thinkin'!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think maybe someone already beat you to the idea, or at least, this might be the place to have such a jamboree.

Bohemian Grove

Google Search

join