It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at Pennsylvania school

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
How would any type of gun law stop this guy from having a gun? Unless maybe the law was changed so that no American can have a gun. And even then don't we have laws that say no American can have illegal drugs? How is that law working out for us?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
How about putting a microchips in a guns? It would have to be in a part that would not function without it. Once it get's within a mile of the school an automatic alert goes to local police departments. I don't believe in "chipping" people, but we can surely watch dangerous objects. Any objections?

[edit on 6-10-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Actually saint4God, that isn't a bad idea. If the technology can do it that would be a good thing. A mile might be a little much but a shorter distance like 100 yards would work as well. The only problem I could see is all the guns that are already out there without such a device.

[edit on 6-10-2006 by zerotime]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
To many flaws, people just buy illegial guy if wanna go blast a school to bits, like the kids have to already if wanna get hold gun most time.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I lived in Lancaster County when this happened and the guy basically just walked in there and shot 9 amish kids because he thought god was mad at him for letting his little girl die. she was born then died a year later. There was more behind it too.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
More to it? I'm all ears. Did the investigators release their report? Of all the random-rage school shooters, this one had the loopiest motive ever. Very little evidence was ever released.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join