It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October Surprise 10/28 10/29

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Return of the ‘Great Comet’ Signals Doom for Earth, Claims Russian Scientist

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Concerns are being raised today due to the reporting by Russian Scientist-Mathematician Nikolay Fedorovskiy that the ‘Great Comet’ is fast approaching our Earth and will strike our Planet near the end of this month in our Southern Polar Region.
Dr. Fedorovskiy is one of the founding directors of the mysterious Paradigm Hedge Funds that protects the assets of a large number of the World’s Organizatsiya, and whose predictive computer programme designed to protect their hedge funds massive assets, and developed with his fellow Scientist-Mathematician Dr. Tatyana Koryagina, gave a predictive warning of the September 11, 2001 attack upon the United States and which enabled many Russians to protect their investments.
In his reports on this Great Comet, Dr. Fedorovskiy states that it is a part of what has been named the Kreutz Sungrazers, and from which the Great Comet of 1843 had also appeared, also over our Earths Southern Polar Regions.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

(mod edit to reduce large copy paste, add external tags and link to possible source)

[edit on 7-10-2006 by pantha]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'd reckon on the weekend of the 28th for the big surprise to unfold...

according to www.truthout.org US naval carrier groups are scheduled to arrive in the Persian Gulf on the Oct 21st...

..[Retired] Colonel Gardiner, who has taught military strategy at the National War College [of the United States], says that the [U.S. Navy] carrier deployment and a scheduled Persian Gulf arrival date of October 21 [2006] is "very important evidence" of war planning. He says, ["I know that some naval forces have already received 'prepare to deploy orders' [PTDOs], which have set the date for being ready to go as October 1 [2006]. Given that it would take about from October 2 to October 21 to get those forces to the [Persian] Gulf region, that looks about like the date" of any possible military action against Iran. (A PTDO means that all crews should be at their stations, and ships and planes should be ready to go, by a certain date - in this case, reportedly, October 1.) Gardiner notes, "You cannot issue a PTDO and then stay ready for very long. It's a very significant order, and it's not done as a training exercise."..

[edit on 7-10-2006 by timski]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a bunch of non sequitors strung together suggesting a relationship based on date is absurd. That being said Karl Rove has told the faithful to expect an October surprise to save their sorry asses. (not Rove's description of them, mine
)

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Watch for the cornerstone, remember what a cornerstone's purpose is. The numbers,locations and times are always important to them. The most important lesson here is "they" will show you this coming cornerstone. You must recognize why they showed you it. What will they gain from it.

It is, what is to come.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Maybe the october surprise is the ``liberation`` of Cuba? It wouldn't be that expansive, and be a big ``push`` for democracy, and the republicans are waiting this moment since 40 years! And castro may have a cancer... Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeht
Watch for the cornerstone, remember what a cornerstone's purpose is. The numbers,locations and times are always important to them. The most important lesson here is "they" will show you this coming cornerstone. You must recognize why they showed you it. What will they gain from it.

It is, what is to come.

The capstone returned to the Pyramid! A prism which brings forth the rainbow in all souls....perhaps that is not until the 'festival of lights' in 2012.

Something DID happen at midnight when the 7th changed to the 8th this month....it was not known by many (if even more than two or three)....but it will become manifest as the days go on.

The days of man's self-deception and carnal imprisonment have been fulfilled! Everyone is out of jail - and the joker has been sent far far away - perhaps to the sombrero galaxy (or perhaps just to the depths of the Sargasso Sea....)

And on August 24, something good happened - 'they' decided that Pluto is NOT a planet (duh!!) but that means that it will no longer have a hold on mankind - Pluto is 'Hades' which is the god of the underworld (christians read: 'satan' or 'devil')
or 'the wraith' or 'the angel of death' or 'the grim reaper.'

And the balance will be restored, too - for 7 is the ruling force of our material realm and there were two many planets - a little bitty rock on the edge of the solar system that was erratic and caused us to inflict misery upon ourselves.

No more will there be doom and gloom - even wish for it and it won't come to pass.

The earth will probably still follow through with her 'house-cleaning' but help yourself: stock up on drinking water, move away from the coast and/or the faultlines...

And have a happy halloween! I think I'll dress up like the pope - anyone got a pair of red shoes I can borrow?

Maybe not....I might not get any candy.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Id say if this prediction is based on "terrorist attacks",then id say nothing is going to happen in Oct or Nov for that matter.
But,If you can believe the Goverment would pull off a 9/11 attack,id say the chances are pretty good for something to happen befre he elections.
The Republican party needs something "BIG" to happen in order to sway the voters.The republican party is having s disatsterous time dealing with the War on Terror,The War in Iraq,and having a pervert running around trying to hook up with young boys.Not to mention those being accused of covering the matter up.
I dont think Bush is going to sit back and have to answer to democrats,so something extreme might be in the works in the near future.

On a side note,i hope nothing happens at all,and this is just another discussion.

a terrorist attack would do Bush no favours. He has promised to defend the nation, thats what their angle on security is. There have been NO attacks on US soil since 9/11. Bush says that the Iraq/Afghan war will create a vacuum to draw in terrorists, literally into a bloodbath, thus protecting the US.

UNLESS it is seriously MAJOR, he could draft some emergency powers etc etc etc.

But why, just to stay in power? Doesn't the NWO control both parties, and almost certainly choosing each candidate? So even if Bush goes, someone will step in to carry on from where he left off.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
just to say that the FTSE has hit a five year high, coninciding with the new records in the US, and Asian markets are high too:

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I thought this forum was not to be used for personal predictions.

PREDICTIONS & PROPHECIES FORUM UPDATE

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well there isn't long left now. Just four more days left in October

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join