It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October Surprise 10/28 10/29

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Okay, everyone is predicting something big to happen in October. So, I looked at dates that I think maybe significant. If October surprise is going to happen, terror attacks might occur in two consecutive days: 10/28 and 10/29. I hope it won't come true.

October 28, 1886 - In New York Harbor, Grover Cleveland dedicates the Statue of Liberty.

October 28, 1922 - March on Rome: Italian fascists led by Benito Mussolini march on Rome and take over the Italian government with the assistance of the Catholic Church; pope Pius XI declares that "Mussolini is a man sent by divine providence."

October 28, 1943 - The Philadelphia Experiment supposedly occurred.

October 28, 1965 - In St. Louis, Missouri, the 630-foot-tall parabolic (catenarian) steel Gateway Arch is completed.

October 29, 1929 - The New York Stock Exchange crashes in what will be called the Crash of '29 or Black Tuesday, ending the Great Bull Market of the 1920s and beginning the Great Depression. 2006 - 1929 = 77 years (7/7 London train bombings)

October 29, 1998 - Space Shuttle Discovery blasts-off with 77-year old John Glenn on board, making him the oldest person to go into space. He became the first American to orbit Earth on February 20, 1962.

October 29, 2004 - The Arabic news network Al Jazeera broadcasts an excerpt from a video of Osama bin Laden in which first admits direct responsibility for the September 11, 2001 attacks and references the 2004 U.S. presidential election.

October 29, 2004 - In Rome, European heads of state sign the Treaty and Final Act establishing the first European Constitution.

October 29, 2005 - Delhi bombings kill more than 60.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't think the terrorist take the time to research these dates as much as you did, I think it's more of finding an open window of oppurtunity.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
According to THIS. It estimates the world population will reach 6,660,000,000 on the 29th also.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I say that something will happen either on the 6,9,11 or 13. We'll see who's right at the end of the month.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
I don't think the terrorist take the time to research these dates as much as you did, I think it's more of finding an open window of oppurtunity.

Corsig, you might be shocked at the lenght our leaders, and enemies go with numbers and dates and plans...

www.netfunny.com...

Jokes are made to be funny, but at the end of the day I hope you learn something from laughter.. It shows us our deepest fears, only be be laughed off.
Slaughter them with laughter

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
for my prediction... 13th or 14th of oct....
my cold reading would be-- Someday soon, I see it now.. terrible..

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
IMO, I am going for October 13th, or earlier.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
For my two cents, I believe that we're looking at anything from 10/4 - 10/30!! Not Halloween.....they wouldn't dare take my "trick or treat" away from me.

I'm all stocked up on duct tape, beer and cigarettes. It's gonna be along month people. Better get boarded up folks!!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I say it's the 13th..Friday the 13th

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush
I say it's the 13th..Friday the 13th

I agree.

I think we're right too if you consider the Knights Templar. But could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
you know, i didnt think the terrorists picked dates due to their relevance, other than dates like the day before an election in Madrid.

but look at 9/11 = 911, emegency! quick dial 911!!

ever since the moment it happened I KNEW those bastards picked 9/11 as the day to do it because it is the nationally recognized number to dial for an emergency.

in the words of NWO, 911 is a joke in your town.

PS - something big was sposed to happen in August, August 3rd, while that conflict was going on in Lebanon. every month its something big.. i think people pick each month like its pick7 lottery until they hit on a number, or a month, lol.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by runetang]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sorry people,

I'm visualizing.... 3-4 goatherders in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan, throwing darts at a calendar.

Not to mention the final date would have to coincide with every ones prior commitments: laundry, groceries, doctors appointments, meetings with BushCo., etc.

I think the next attack will reflect any other date in life. I don't know of any day where a certain event could not be construed somehow to fit into an ulterior motive or plan when the time comes.

There is no question of another attack, but I think they will plan based on strategy rather than the numbers game.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
and furthermore, just to agree with you and add on, you have to consider that people trying to conduct such operations have a hard time in doing so, and often get exposed, caught, infiltrated, killed, etc before ever coming close to carrying them out. so the "terrorist leaders" cant just pick a specific date for something to happen; their actions arent fool proof, despite what they may think (that God is guiding their suicide bombers to commit more murders).

and for a prophet to pick the day that a terrorist attack actually happened, well, theres no such thing as predictin' the future boy, you musta known about this plot beforehand! Come with US.. WE WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS..

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
October 28, 1965 UM_Gazz was born.

Uh oh.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Supposedly, the U.N. in Europe (not sure which country) is under a terrorist watch after reports of an attack may be coming its way. I cant find the article now but it was on CNN earlier today

Found out its wasnt CNN, it was Yahoo and has been posted today:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-10-2006 by Aurora51]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
hmm i dunno i been hearing a lot about a supposed attack this month....

but i dont know, we had a lot of dates over the summer (oh god, august 22nd would not end....) that never turned out to be anything significant.

For some reason it doesn't feel like it's time for an attack..we are anticipating it to much. These terrorist attacks happen when people least expect them, and when nobody is really paying attention.

take for example 7/7 london subway bombing. i remeber the night before 7/7 i was on ats and other than the "usual" speculation and general "we all gonna die" stuff..everything was pretty much normal.

See, nobody can predict these things. with 7/7 nobody predicted the date, or even that an attack would suredly occur that month. i mean if there is a prediction for every month, then obviously someone will bound to be right on the month it's just a matter of simple probability.

i have a feeling...the end of october will come and go without incident, and then we'll move on to the novemeber predictions....

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
i have a feeling...the end of october will come and go without incident, and then we'll move on to the novemeber predictions....

LOL!!!
It seems that people will always say that today is surely the day that all gone die!!!!
Looks like its helping them to live till morning!!!
I would say that if anything will hapen than it no matter or we will predict it or not,enjoy the life today people,maybe someday it will your last!!!

P.S.I know my english sucks!!!LOL

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Id say if this prediction is based on "terrorist attacks",then id say nothing is going to happen in Oct or Nov for that matter.
But,If you can believe the Goverment would pull off a 9/11 attack,id say the chances are pretty good for something to happen befre he elections.
The Republican party needs something "BIG" to happen in order to sway the voters.The republican party is having s disatsterous time dealing with the War on Terror,The War in Iraq,and having a pervert running around trying to hook up with young boys.Not to mention those being accused of covering the matter up.
I dont think Bush is going to sit back and have to answer to democrats,so something extreme might be in the works in the near future.

On a side note,i hope nothing happens at all,and this is just another discussion.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Anyway, democrats and republicans are the same thing. We need a REAL change.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Its not hard to make an educated guess with this sort of thing... First of all just look ahead at what the Illuminati will want to accomplish next, And then think about what could happen to get us to approve of them accomplishing their goal.

The only reason I'd think there may be something happening soon is because of all the attention the media is giving to how well the economy is apparently doing... They'll make sure everyone realizes how great it is, just so we can watch it crumble before our eyes.

See past the manipulation and we can make it stop.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join