It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Shootings- Suspicious

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Now, Galiega, what would make you post such a thing?

What would be your motive behind this? I dont like what you said at all, and i'd like to know if you are serious.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Second, the shooing in Colorado and the one in PA were done by 'middle aged men' who both sought out only women, let others go and then proceeded to take care of business. This is not a depressed kid who got a detention slip who has no idea of what reprucussions are.

Now I'm really going to put the cat amongst the pigeons but I really do believe that alot of the violence going on in this world is as a result of women emasculating men! Now ladies, before you go ballistic, read further!

I am a woman and have always felt that men treat us as second class citizens. HOWEVER...women's lib and our modern society has totally and utterly destroyed the male ego! Once men were the bread-winners, the "head of the family", etc, etc but now, in a lot of homes, the wife is the primary bread-winner, women have the attitude of "I'm equal to you so you can't tell me what to do", women are offended when a man opens a door for them (can you believe it!!!) and these are just a few examples that I could think of off the top of my head. Rape is on the increase and we all know that rape has nothing to do with sex...its all about power. Men are being disempowered and are being pressurised into becoming the "metrosexual male" (yuck!). I don't want a "sensitive man"... I want a man who burps and drinks beer and watches sport. I don't want a man to ask me how I'm feeling...just grab me and sweep me off my feet!
Two shootings in two different states and the guys killed women...even letting the boy children go but keeping the girls to execute them. Maybe society needs to start looking at the consequences of the radical changes in attitude that we have gone through in the last 40 years or so...including the problems of not having a mother at home to care for the children when they get back from school and not having a father who sets a strong example. Instead, kids learn to backchat, they learn disrespect and they also learn that there are no consequences to their actions as, because the parents are so guilt-ridden about not being at home and not spending enough time with their kids, parents defend their children when they do something wrong or just can't image that "my child would do that".
So, in summary, I do believe that these school killings are a symptom of a very sick society. Mind control by the government is a possibility but I think only in the sense that legislation and our education and entertainment created the society we are living in today. Just my two cents worth!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Identified School-Related Violent Deaths: 2004-2005 School Year
Total Deaths: 39
Breakdown by Type:
Shooting: 24
Suicides: 4
Murder-Suicide: 2
Fight-Related: 2
Stabbing: 6
Other: 1

Total non-death shooting incidents listed to date: 52

Total incident listing to date: 272
Source

Violent incidents in schools are neither new nor uncommon. What has become common in the past decade is that the methods have become more deadly. I witnessed (and was involved in) many fist fights in High School. Kids were teased and picked on for being different, the jocks beat up the nerds, the low income kids were snubbed by the upper class and yet no one died because of it. I don’t recall anyone ever having committed suicide.

Guns and kids don’t mix, especially teenagers who are powder kegs of hormones. Responsible gun owners keep their firearms locked up if they have children in their home. Making guns illegal will not solve any violence issue. I know it’s a trite saying, but it bears repeating; “when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.”

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Oh please get a grip - you have 250m people, of which a good chunk are off there proverbial trolleys. You give guns away with happy meals and every other word relates to kicking someones butt. Perhaps the culture and combination of a person being disturbed is too simple a solution, but it makes a hell of a lot more sense than brainwashing and psy-ops. Have a break mate.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Well, when i was going to school...200 years ago...people had guns too.

So what has changed? I realize its a new era, that camouflage outfits are the in thing,
, but they also were in when i was going to school. We had troubled kids back then...depressed kids...kids from broken homes....kids without new clothes....kids who were bullied.....etc.

Something sure has changed. I'm not saying that every school problem is due to some sort of government sponsored brainwashing...but something is wrong, and this thread is trying to find out what th it is.

A 20 year old grudge???
BTW, that letter left behind can very well be BS.
A homeless looking man with no reason? (prior to yesterdays)

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Well im bored for one

Anyway another girl has just died, making the 5th girl to die...

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If you're going to go out with a blaze of death, why do you have to kill innocent young children??? Girls for that matter! It is truly disturbing to see this.

Look, on the topic of this thread. It is odd that over the last few days there have been at least 3 school shootings, two of which were very similar. I don't know if I would consider the second to be a copycat, or if I would consider them to be linked in ANY way. I really can't explain it.

For the conspiracy seekers: The november elections are 35 days away. Seems that issues such as this often do pop their heads out right before an election. If you honestly beleive it to be conspiracy related, then it ought be a very scary thought. If there are political or power related controls over social problems like this, imagine how mislead each and every one of us are. The thing is that I believe there are politically motivated things that are reprehensible done right before elections. Take the Mark Foley incidents. The information was leaked by a George Soros funded website, a month out of an election. Just in time to make sure the republicans cannot replace his name on the ballet.

Now, if this was a recent discovery, more power to them. The man needs not only removed from office, but locked up. However, this occured over three years ago, and the website has been sitting on this information this long? Children have been subjected to abuse for three years when it could have been prevented...for political reasons? That is sick.

We need to see people.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Sight2reality]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by El Che
I see no conspiracy but here what I think is the cause of this.

In these white community's there are a new group of white kids we at the getto like to wiggers. They think black and live in a "hard life" when they don't at all but they still act like it.

Now in community's like these more of the teens are more sensitive not all are but they will be easer to hurt and might go and handle the problem badly like at worse come to worse Columbine.

If these thing sensitive kid and wiggers mix the out come can't be great and I thing this is the worse possible product, a school shooting.

Roberts, the guy who killed those little girls wasn't a teenager or a 'wigger'. He was a 32 y.o. man with 3 kids himself. Lots of people believe that these shootings are part of a govt. mind control program used as an excuse to reduce/remove Our right to have guns. I personally don't, but hey. I do know that this is a tragedy. Evilness at it's best.

Peace. K*

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, when i was going to school...200 years ago...people had guns too.

So what has changed?

For starters.... Music! Movies! Sorry to say it people. If you don't think that music is a problem then I gotta say you are in denial. Movies. Video Games...

HOWEVER!!!! That is controllable. The problem is when we make victims out of everyone in our society. Everyone has a problem. Medication fixes everything. Victims everywhere. All the while parents arent allowed to discipline any more.

Dgtempe....when you were a kid, if you messed up, your father would have beat you senseless...and you knew it.

Beyond that, what we need to see people, is that our society has become so materialistic, that even marraige and relationships are subject to destruction based on desires that we have now that werent there 30 years ago. And when the family units are destroyed and subjected to these stresses, society begins to collapse.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
I'm so sick of hearing about weak morality when these issue arise.

So ... murder isn't immoral??

Face the facts Losonczy. In today's world human life is disposable. From the pre-born .. to the handicapped .. to the elderly. It is disposable and that is the message being shoved down people's throats starting at a very early age.

We see mass murder on TV. We are desensitized to it. We see wars and bombings and terrorist attacks and murder and etc etc etc We are told life is a choice not a gift.

Road rage ... corporate rage ... 'going postal' .... school rage .... these are the fruits of the seeds that our society has planted.

People who have mental health on the edge are bombarded with this crap all day every day. Even stable people get slammed with it. How can it not effect humans.

It is no wonder that these things are happening. It's just going to get worse unless society changes. It's just that simple.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
I looked at HAARP today and sure enough, a huge spike at around midnight UTM.

I want to see that. Could you post a link or something so we can all see it? I'm interested. Sincerely. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galiega
Well im bored for one

Anyway another girl has just died, making the 5th girl to die...

Bored is NO REASON TO KILL!!!!! Go play basketball, baseball, go for a walk, a jog, go fishing, go hiking, go bird watching, take up star gazing, go see how many different kind of trees are in your local forest and check out the nature around you why you are there. Get someone you can talk to about this and above all don't take a gun to school or anywhere and kill. Please don't do that.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Shar]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LovingSoul

So, in summary, I do believe that these school killings are a symptom of a very sick society. Mind control by the government is a possibility but I think only in the sense that legislation and our education and entertainment created the society we are living in today. Just my two cents worth!

This, IMO, is probably one of the best thought out responses yet to this entire thread.

Lovingsoul, what you've said makes perfect sense, and I'd like to add to it only in this respect, that men, more so than women, NEED to feel needed.

Twenty years ago this was not the case, but clearly I could see a man who watches, waiting, to see the turn society makes...especially the turn women make. Then said man sees something similar in the media catch his attention...a school where an aggresor attacks ONLY women (girls in this case, but to the mind of the aggresor thats only a matter of chronology) and relates to it...associates his either hatred OR feelings of no longer being needed (read: any woman in his life can live just fine with or without him) and snaps! bang! Now, he feels this inherent need to exact his emotions on those that would invariably end up like all the rest of the women; not NEEDING men.

That was very intuitive of you Lovingsoul

P.S. as a side note to Galiega.... the following:

;p

Give me a Ingram Mac-10 or a handgun and i will go shoot up my school...not out depression or hatred, just for fun

THIS makes you a very seriously disturbed and sick individual....go seek help, and PRAY that you're not investigated (since all IP Addresses are recorded) and brought before an inquiry commision to profile YOU!

You're bored so that would justify shooting up your SCHOOL?? Get some morals little boy OR girl whatever the case is

AB1

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just thinking in regards to rescent rash in school shootings. The last one in the Amish community stands out as more than suspicious. The perp in question had a family and a good life, he had a daughter and like to play and be involved with his children from articles I have read. Being a father myself it would be hard to imagine shooting a little girl without imagining my own while completing the horrendous act.

Didnt Al Quada say that the next rash of attacks would occur in the heartland and would be performed by men with christian names. Now this goes against anyhting AQ has done in the past, because their is no way for them to claim blame, however if their ultimate goal is civil unrest. Their is no greater target then our children.

What if the perp in question was approached and forced to complete this assault or face the slaughter of his own children. When approached with the same situation what would you do yourself.

Additionally this man drove a milk canister truck, if he was really so suicidal and psychotic, why not dose his own truckload, and kill numerous more. Maybe the truck needs to accoutned for while he was not in its possesion. Anywho just random thoughts from a random idiot.

BR
Bandit

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
in regards to that feminism statement above....me being a male i have noticed something about females in school these days....they all want to claim 'rape'(its always the Highschool drama stuff, i think the do it just so everyone would feel sorry for them)...i personally am friends with 5 kids that have been charged with rape(at school) (i too have been) because of a female that we had broken up with......this is a reoccuring problem these days (god bless that anyone does actually rape a girl, cause after im done with them...they would lack...manhood
). Females have alot more control, and they abuse it to every extent, i hardly date anymore just because im afraid if i break up with a girl she will charge me with rape. (all my friends and i have won cause after the procuter did digging he found that all the girls had lied).........i agree these kids...want a cry for attention indeed. either way something needs to change, at this steady course down hill things can only get worse. Maybe we should start a new thread and discuss designing a new education system?

[edit on 10/3/2006 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If you want to talk about the new education system sum it up like this:
The dumbing down of our schools (and children, adults, etc) to the most exterme extent possible.

There 12 words or 16 total sums up americas education system.

Did anyone even read what I said about gun control?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i know for a fact that back when i was at school there wasnt the level of violence in the media that there is now...just taking one very new form of media `pc games` look how violent and sick some of those games are....they glamorise killing and even make it cool to go out and massacre innocent people.

that is where the problem lies........we have made it seem normal and ok to go out and kill a few people .

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Give me a Ingram Mac-10 or a handgun and i will go shoot up my school...not out depression or hatred, just for fun

as for you my friend you have some serious issues , and you cert should be banned for posting that kind of #$%£ !!!

are you even aware young children have actually died ??

you should be ashamed of your comments.

snoopyuki

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The last two do have some odd similiarities, I've started keeping a log of certain details of these shootings....

9-27-06 Bailey, CO (southwest of Denver)

Shooter: Duane Morrison, a 54 year old carpenter.
School: Platte Canyon High School with 467 students total.
Victims: 1 sixteen year old girl dead. Shooter killed himself.
Summery: Shooter took 6 girls hostage, age 16. After several hours he let 4 of the girls go. SWAT entered the classroom with explosives, shooter shot at police, then shot one girl and then shot himself. The second girl escaped unharmed. One or more of the girls was sexually molested.
Weapons: Semi-auto and revolver.
Purported Reasoning: Shooter was homeless with no family aside from a brother.

10-02-06 Nickel Mines, PA (near Lancaster)

Shooter: Charles Carl Roberts IV, a 32 year old milk truck driver.
School: One room West Nickel Mines Amish School with 25 - 30 students total.
Victims: All girls, age 6-12, 5 dead, 5 wounded. Shooter killed himself.
Summery: Shooter was in school for 45 minutes with doors sealed when police arrived. He had released 15 boys and women with infants. Shooter called 911 threatening to shoot if police didn't leave. Police called the shooters cell phone and several shots were fired inside the school. Most victims were shot in the head. The shooter may have sexually molested some of the girls.
Weapons: Shotgun and a handgun. Also used wire ties and flex ties.
Purported Reasoning: About 11 a.m., Roberts apparently called his wife from a cell phone, saying he was "acting out in revenge for something that happened 20 years ago," Miller said. "It seems as though he wanted to attack young, female victims."

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
it's not hard to believe, the goverment tries to shape our realities and control us to do the things they want for whatever purpose they want but it doesn't work on everyone mostly just the temporary lost souls.

please let there be no feminists, no macho's, no kkk, we are all equal... the minute we start to think in forms of groupes we are truely lost.

and for the guy who his girlfriend accused him of rape, don't let it get to you and don't let one bad experience shape your views on the female form, they are wonderfull just like any other existing beings on this planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join