It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US fleet going to Iran ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
from the navy itself

One problem, I'm pretty sure the navy won't be so kind to help conspiracy theorists by stating any remarkable differences with common deployments. For instance, there might be currently two ESGs deployed in the Persian Gulf, while this site only states one.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here is the latest, Looks like she set sail, the next three weeks should be pretty interesting

www.navytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Perhaps this is the real reasoning behind why America would go to war with Iran so soon, considering that Iran is still 10 years away from having nuclear weapons...

Apparently the US dollar is due to have a big fall if Iran keeps this up so for the US to stop this and therefor stop the US dollar falling so far, an attack on Iran to try to "bring them back in line" might be effective.

I however think that because the yanks are a little upset that they were out smarted by the Iranians doesn't mean that they should attack them??!

/my 5c

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Reply to MDV2

We did have a build up of naval forces. The forces already on station were extended.

If the current forces are extended on station in the Gulf and Med, that's pretty much a tell tale sign.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by bg_socalif]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azza717
Perhaps this is the real reasoning behind why America would go to war with Iran so soon, considering that Iran is still 10 years away from having nuclear weapons...

Apparently the US dollar is due to have a big fall if Iran keeps this up so for the US to stop this and therefor stop the US dollar falling so far, an attack on Iran to try to "bring them back in line" might be effective.

I however think that because the yanks are a little upset that they were out smarted by the Iranians doesn't mean that they should attack them??!

/my 5c

I'm trying to follow your reasoning... How does Iran affect the health of the dollar?

I think you may be referring to the idea that Iran has threatened in the past to convert its reserves from dollar demoninated instruments into Euro-demonimated instruments, thus dumping a huge payload of dollars back into circulation, which could drop the value of the dollar and peg up inflation.

China also has threatened this in the past.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

Originally posted by Azza717

/my 5c

I'm trying to follow your reasoning... How does Iran affect the health of the dollar?

I think you may be referring to the idea that Iran has threatened in the past to convert its reserves from dollar demoninated instruments into Euro-demonimated instruments, thus dumping a huge payload of dollars back into circulation, which could drop the value of the dollar and peg up inflation.

China also has threatened this in the past.

hmmm.... i was under the understanding that this had already happened? had a quick look and it turns out your right.. but yes what i mean is perhaps the US senses that this is going to happen and is pre-emptively going to attack so that this doesn't happen?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This one is a powder keg with a short fuse.Act one was the warm up with the proxy armys,IDF the USAs proxy,Hisbollah Irans proxy.Act Two,the USA will more than likely launch a limited air/missile strike on Iranien targets.Irans responce? A missile strike on Israel?if thats the case it will open the path to a ground invasion of Iran and or a Israeli nuclear strike. If this were the way it played out Syria Lebanon and possibly Egypt and Jordan would be drawn into the conflict,Iraq would turn into a furnace.The whole middle east would shortly become hell on earth.
Dont fool yourselves into thinking Iran would be another Iraq

If this kicks off its going to be armeggedon.pure and simple.

But isnt that what the illumnati want??

[edit on 4/10/06 by Keltoi]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keltoi

If this kicks off its going to be armeggedon.pure and simple.

But isnt that what the illumnati want??

[edit on 4/10/06 by Keltoi]

i couldn't aggree with you more Kel. and here i am thinking of re-joining the armed forces.. i guess we will see what happens very soon

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
You guys.....Got any sources or is this only conjecture and second hand information on your part?

If you don't have any credible sources, then you shouldn't be posting rumors!
Mods, take note...looks like rumor mongoring to me.

This guy here is a joke!
From the name on down, everything I have ever seen from him is garbage.

As it turns out there mr KIA, you're the fool that shouldnt be posting. This "rumor" has been confirmed.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
11B, chill it. Another post like that and flags will fly. Post to the material, not the member. Guide yourself accordingly.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i will say it again, iran to attack in gulf and our gov't to retaliate by invading iran. time magazine to give tips on happennings in the gulf. to happen on february, 2007. that is dommino#1 . #2 cannot see , maybe that is the testing of more nukes by north korea. and the u.s.a giving more restrictions on north korea.#3 nuke bomb in ocean. something going wrong and falling short.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
i will say it again, iran to attack in gulf and our gov't to retaliate by invading iran. time magazine to give tips on happennings in the gulf. to happen on february, 2007. that is dommino#1 . #2 cannot see , maybe that is the testing of more nukes by north korea. and the u.s.a giving more restrictions on north korea.#3 nuke bomb in ocean. something going wrong and falling short.

Iran will NOT attack,if something does happen we will be told that Iran "attacked", there is a difference.
Iran has NOTHING to gain from attacking US force's.The US regime/NWO know's this.
If an "attack" does occur it will be fabricated by the US regime/NWO.!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Info on the excercise is available Here

Oct 30, 2006 — ABOARD RFA BRAMBLELEAF (Reuters) - Twenty five nations took part in a U.S.-led naval exercise on Monday in waters not far from Iran aimed at training forces to block the transport of weapons of mass destruction and related equipment.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Why would Iran attempt a pre-emptive strike when there are large numbers of US forces present. Sure it may give them a reason to but this is no set up by the US. When the US did a pre-emptive strike it was against a country they knew they had a military advantage over. If Iraq had ships lined up along the waters of the US something is telling me that pre-emptive strike would have never happened. A huge reason Iran would not attemp a pre-emptive strike is because the US has troops/airbases in countrys one the east and west boarders or Iran. I will just tell you that they are not in a position to strike anything right now. In fact, things look like the US government did set them up for this exact situation they are in right now.

I really believe that some of you are taking this war in Iraq the wrong way. Some people believe that the US military is weak. This is only true if politics become more important than the war so the military has limit it's power (ex. a countrys military has been destoryed and the enemy has been forced to use crude tactics.) Some of you think a country is brave enough to lose everything. The war in Iraq may be going on still but where is the old government? Their leader is in jail. His close friends and family have been killed. A new govenment has been put into place. Why do people think Iran's government would want to do a pre-emptive strike on US forces?

Sure the war in Iraq may go on. Why would another country want to follow in their footsteps? Yeah, the US military is weak. Why don't we just try our luck?

Styki

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join