It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO shows on tonight in the USA (Monday October, 2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Tonight Monday October, 2

On the History Channel

(((8pm)))

UFO Files: Texas' Roswell

"In April 1897--50 years before the alleged UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico--a mysterious airship crash rocked the small town of Aurora, Texas...or at least, that's how the legend goes! The tale includes the wreckage from the ship, a funeral for the dead "alien" pilot, and thousands of witnesses from across the country. And the Aurora crash allegedly took place five years before the Wright Brothers flew at Kitty Hawk, so whatever was in the air was not manmade. Eyewitness accounts of the crash, mysterious metal found at the site, and the hunt for the only known alien graveyard are all combined into a story that has even the most adamant debunkers baffled. Is this the case that finally proves that UFOs are real? Join us as we separate fact from fiction."

(((11pm)))

UFO Files: When UFOs Arrive

"It's all hush-hush as we track a secretive global paper trail, delving into government plans on how to deal with other-planet visitors. Searching historical records, we find that protocols are in place--from the U.S. military's JANAP-146 reporting requirements to France's Cometa files, from Chapter 13 of the FEMA Fire Officer's Guide to Disaster Control titled "Enemy Attack and UFO Potential", to a now-repealed federal law titled Extraterrestrial Exposure."

[edit on 2-10-2006 by classified material]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Be nice if you included what Country and or state these programs are on. Seen enought postings like this that are a waste looking foward too when it's not even of the same location.

Just include your area when refering to TV programs.

thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ok I did that. Sorry about that. I will know from now on.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What about showings for UK viewers? Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
What about showings for UK viewers? Cheers

I don't know. Do you have the History Channel in the UK? Maybe search for it on the internet and the Discovery Channel. TV channels do have web sites with show scheduals posted on them you know...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
As always Classified, thank you for the heads up. Your dilligence in informing us when these shows are on is wonderful and I am very appreciative of it.

Thank you kindly,
Pokey Oats

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
I don't know. Do you have the History Channel in the UK? Maybe search for it on the internet and the Discovery Channel. TV channels do have web sites with show scheduals posted on them you know...

You're right, but you brought it to our attention so I thought you could do all the work.

Anyway, my laziness subsided and here's details for UK audiences. Unfortunately we'll have to wait over a month longer.

UFO FILES: Texas' Roswell

Wed November 29th at 9:00pm

Thu November 30th at 2:00pm

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It's the first time I've heard this story. After a quick look there's an article on it here.

Unless they dig up the body I doubt there's much more light the program can shed, although I'll check it out just in case.

If they did dig it up then we know we're in for disappointment as to its origins as we would've seen it in the news long before this program.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the reminder

I'll be recording them and watching them sometime

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I haven't seen When UFOs Arrive.
The Aurora Texas one was pretty good.

In the US at least, these program are on every Monday night on the History Channel.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I got the VCR scheduled to record,,, thanks for the heads up..

new topics

top topics

join