It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen With Chip Dies in Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Teen With Medical Microchip Dies in Fla.
Oct 1, 10:43 PM (ET)

BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) - A teen engineering prodigy who gained national attention in 2002 when he and his family received identification chip implants on live television was killed in a motorcycle accident, authorities said.

Derek Jacobs, 18, lost control of his motorcycle early Saturday and crashed into a guardrail and a pole, the Palm Beach County sheriff's office said. He was wearing a helmet.

"It was just a crazy accident of a bump or something, and he was catapulted," said his mother, Leslie Jacobs. "He had, of course, potential, because he was brilliant, and he was just a wonderful son. He wanted to make a difference in the world."

Derek was set to get his engineering degree this year after only two years at Florida International University. He wanted to be a neurosurgeon, his mother said.
Chip

Should we be surprised? Not only is the chip a health hazard, it's also, at least in my opinion, the "mark" spoken of in the book of Revelation.

I don't know whay anyone would accept being tagged wiyth this thing. However, there have been several politicians and military personnel already accept the chip. To my mind, it's just another way for "Big Brother" to keep track of its cattle.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I guess it would have helped if I had read the first paragraph of the article.

BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) - A teen engineering prodigy who gained national attention in 2002 when he and his family received identification chip implants on live television was killed in a motorcycle accident, authorities said.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well, as much as i am against the "mark of the beast", i'd say this was an unfortunate accident that happens every day.

Now, if all others start dying..........

Is this the first case?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, as much as i am against the "mark of the beast", i'd say this was an unfortunate accident that happens every day.

Now, if all others start dying..........

Is this the first case?

Well, yeah....I am not aware of anyone else having an "accident" but if it becomes routine then,yeah, suspicion flags would certainly go up. I suspect this was just an accident. for whatever reason, I just totally ignored the motorcycle accident part of the article. My mistake.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
we know already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

closed thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

top topics

join