It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the currency in the kingdom of heaven?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Okay, ya got me. I'm gonna stop right there.

That was like some insane Charlie Manson rant. I can't respond to any of that. So, I'm gonna get back on topic.

In heaven, if it exists, then the currency is:

Either the souls of the damned

The souls of aborted fetuses

The souls of unbaptized babies

Or, as was stated far above, Heaven has no need for money because it's all happy and good and loving and no one wants for anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Xeros has been the closest so far.

really? Which answer did you like more? Communism or prostitutes?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Or, as was stated far above, Heaven has no need for money because it's all happy and good and loving and no one wants for anything.

i agree with you here. i like the way you said it, alot.

i hope you did not think i meant "currency" had to be "money".

i only meant "currency" in reference to what would be valued in the kingdom of heaven above other things, material or intangible.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Communism, is what I mean he's correct in..

Which do I like more?

Can't I have both, a young russian male prostitute.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Rasobasi420

I'm saying it does no good to pray for me. Your prayers will not change my mind. Evidence may, but if you truly want to save my soul through Christ, then praying aint gonna do it if I don't believe in his spiel.

Please do not be so sure that our prayers do no good for you... You are quite right about our prayers not changing your mind, however, if in fact, (entertain the hypothetical for a moment) God as we believe is Reality, (Christ aside for the moment) and He hears our prayer's as a petition, considers it to be within His Devine will and grants our request for you, and decides to provide you with the necessary evidence you require, He then would change your mind with His proof. I am speaking from experience, and I would ask you to trust me when I say that I too was a none believer... If you were open and willing to recieve the proof you require, I am quite sure that it would be delivered to you upon request, however, don't underestimate the Power of The Living God..... You just might get what you ask for and when you recieve it, you will be humbled in the most inconceivable of ways. I know that God is already speaking to your heart, or you would not be here debating these issue's with such passion as you display. You will come to know that soon enough if you are willing to challenge yourself, and reach out for the Hand of God. If your are truly sincere about needing evidence He already knows this and is waiting for you to ask Him for it. I give you this as a warning though, when He delivers your proof, you will be changed forever......... Kinda like Neo in the Matrix, I guarantee you, initially you will pop!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Communism, is what I mean he's correct in..

Which do I like more?

Can't I have both, a young russian male prostitute.

in heaven? yes, you can have both.

funny response, thanks for the laugh.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
what is the currency in the kingdom of heaven?

That which you give away freely and cheerfully.

In other words:
you earn what you lose
you possess what you give away
your void becomes equivalent fullness

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Heaven is never-ending light. God. Man created currency and economics.
We cannot know until we know. Praise Christ!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

There certainly seems to be some sort of value system in heaven:

Then Jesus, beholding him, loved him and said to him, One thing you lack. Go, sell whatever you have and give it to the poor, and you shall have treasure in Heaven. And come, take up the cross and follow Me.
~ Mark 10:21

Sell what you have and give alms. Make for yourselves purses which do not become old, an unfailing treasure in Heaven, where no thief comes nor moth corrupts.
~ Luke 12:33

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by holidaystar1
Hello All, this is my first post here on ATS/BTS. I don't believe I have read a more disrespectful post to date. I am shocked to witeness someone make such a statement so blatently disrespectful of the faith and belief's of others. I would encourage the poster to edit ( if possible) the post.........

TextBut, because everything is provided for in heaven, all you can buy is a night of dirty sex (gay or heterosexual) with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Oh, go cry in a corner!

Your deluded faith deserves no respect.

Like Rasobasi420 said, your faith is extremely intolerant, hostile and aggressive, condemning and immensely disrespectful to my position.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentGem
Oh, go cry in a corner!

Like Rasobasi420 said, your faith is extremely intolerant, hostile and aggressive, condemning and immensely disrespectful to my position.

And yet YOURS is not likewise?? To others?

READ your post. READ it as if it were not YOU but someone else replying to YOU.

Do unto others....

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Do unto others....

...what has been done to you !

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
NO.

Do that which you would WANT others to do with you.

Vengeance is not ours.
That's the source of imbalance in the earth's 'economy.'

If you can get ahead of the debt, then you are rich.

See?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by SilentGem
Oh, go cry in a corner!

And yet YOURS is not likewise?? To others?

READ your post. READ it as if it were not YOU but someone else replying to YOU.

Do unto others....

The difference is I do not demand respect for my belief system. I will tolerate and even encourage scepticism, tough questions (based on logic and reason) and even flat out attacks (as long as they’re not baseless).

If you choose to be a dimwit and throw baseless insults my way, I won’t get up on a high horse demanding respect. I’ll simply ignore you as the idiot you are.

Sure my post can be considered disrespectful; however this is because the poster deserves no respect in the first place. Respect is earned, not demanded.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by SilentGem]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Facetious justification.

It is what it is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join