It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey what happened to my prozac?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
www.freedomdomain.com...

a little article about medicine i know you will love...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Cool link Bigsage. Nice Read! Too bad so many people will just think it's all a bunch of B.S. and go right on taking their handfulls of daily, doctor perscribed drugs and think of it as the only "Cure" to whatever it is they take them for. Plus continuing to increase their dosages of Caffine, Prozac, Pain Killers, Muscle Relaxers, etc. while condemning "Alternative Medicines" and "Canibis/Hemp/Marijuana". Brainwashed idiots spewing up indoctrinated lies and media fed propaganda about what and why *these* drugs are illegal and bad while *these other* drugs are legal and good for ya. Never bothering to find out for themselves that the synthetic medical forms are the same and sometimes worse than the natural forms.

The part about Urine therapy is a bit nasty for me personally but I have read about that from other sources as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
if urine is so good for us, why does the body try so hard to eliminate it from itself? makes not a damn bit of sense to me. it IS bs.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
if urine is so good for us, why does the body try so hard to eliminate it from itself? makes not a damn bit of sense to me. it IS bs.

I don't know any of the details behind the medical benifits of drinking your own Urine and personally it would take some serious amount of data and proof to back up any such claims to convince me. I admit this is not the first time I've heard about it though. Of course I've heard about people sticking their private parts into vacumes and stuff on more than one occasion also but that doesn't make it any more of an intelligent thing to do. The Medical Urine thing I'll need more info on before I will give my opinion on it's validity. Although I have heard from many people that it can be used as a cure for athletes foot!! Just pee on your feet in the shower or whatever and it's supposed to cure it. Again I can't speak from experience, just something I've heard. Maybe someone else can verify this personally.

Aside from that though, anyone who thinks the medical industry and pharmaceutical industry isn't corrupt needs to open their eyes though. Especially the pharmaceutical industry and todays Big Business of Legal Drugs. The Perscription Drug World is so corrupt and filled with Greed and Lies it almost makes the C.I.A Drug Trafficing look innocent.

top topics

join