It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well, well, well, want more truth? can u handle it?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
www.freedomdomain.com...

this is about mind control and a very interesting find maybe you will like what you read maybe not...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So true. We live in a world where there is constant psychological warfare.

I remember I turned on a childrens cartoon, "Recess", and watched it for a bit. One thing stuck out about it. The school was surrounded by a high fence, with the barbwire at the top, pointing in. To keep people in. A great tool for parents and children to think it's normal. Quick prison, in your neighborhood.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
www.freedomdomain.com...

this is about mind control and a very interesting find maybe you will like what you read maybe not...

Yes I can handle. This and few others that kind of sites.
BS did you read linked content? What is your opinion?
Do you think that masons ritual cover eating small kids or only dead rats�?

Do not waste anyone time with that kind of byproduct of digestion of some male animals please.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
We must always put up the same caveat here and it is that the junior member masons are but dupes in this game for the most part.

Senior members are used to control the lower members and the illuminati was designed to utilize all these secret organizations for its own ends (while answering to the supreme council of satanists).

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Neo is a Collaborative Fiction aspirant or disinformationist in training!

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
www.freedomdomain.com...

++++~~~++++

that little blurb about 'Movie Tone'? lead-ins & warm-up short features...got me to thinking-->

i remember seeing that feature or some serial 'short' titled something like ' whats to come' back in the re-runs of 1950s Matinee Movies for a quater...

Being a Mass Mind Controlled citizen...i believe that Ed Wood & his si-fi movies were another device...especially the movie "Plan 9 From OuterSpace"....
I think i've been a empty vessel since staring blankly at that silver screen, hypnotized by the Plan 9 sequence.

now, i'm conservative & vote republican 50% of the time

keep the action going bigsage, ...eom

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
How many of you read alot off the internet?
How many of you watch TV?
How many of you listen to music?
How many of you read the/a media news?
The list can go on.....
We have stopped thinking for ourselves and are relying on "others" to think for us.....think about it.....
Talk about Mind-control........

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Seekerof (as usual) has hit the nail on the head,

Advertisement, Propeganda, its all about mind control, if you want proof just watch t.v. for about 15 mins

new topics

top topics

join