It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

calling all good people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
oh, hello. are you sure you are good people?

ok.

i'll agree with you.

You are good people, and if anyone else says different, they are a better liar than i am.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I've read alot of your threads and most of them have a good meaning but you've lost me on this one, is there something here that i'm missing???

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
I've read alot of your threads and most of them have a good meaning but you've lost me on this one, is there something here that i'm missing???

Yeah, I agree. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm guessing a little alcohol was involved in this post? None of us are getting the point if there is one....

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
You are good people, and if anyone else says different, they are a better liar than i am.

What a pointless comment.

You are saying that anonymous individuals are good people and you are stating that you would also be poor liar if anyone states the contrary regarding faceless individuals.

You show lack of confidence in others and expose your insecurities by feeling the need to express comments such as these to an audience whom I believe you seem to be attempting to goad. (though I may be wrong)

Put simply.. why bother when you have shown you can compose perfectly good and inspiring threads as you have done in the past and has also been mentioned above?

I hope it is the beer..

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If alcohol is not involved, then could it be a 'spin' on the old:

"If everything I say is a lie, then I'm lying".

Otherwise, I too am at a loss as to the content attempt your trying to convey here.

top topics

join