It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wanna go above top secret? with ufo info?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i found this artice very interesting i know you will...
www.freedomdomain.com...

[Edited on 8-11-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Another guy that thinks that aliens are the product of man bent on world control.

Take a scenario in which he is right, that aliens are made by man and take over the world as an NWO scheme. Whatever media is around will be portraying them as extraterrestrials and there won't be a single way to find out otherwise. For all intents and purposes, they will be extraterrestrials.

Lets look at Roswell as the first case of a man-made UFO experiment gone wrong with a media leak. If that was a man-made UFO, then I would think that anybody who created it would go looking for it ASAP to cover it up. The debris was sitting around for a week or more before the farmer saw and reported it. If this was some kind of NWO scheme to allow this to happen to get a media leak, it was a master stroke of genius. Not only did it dupe the U.S. air corp, it duped the world. And then the government went back and said it wasn't a crashed UFO and rather a weather balloon. A cover up to cover up a cover up. Absolutely genius I must say.

I just don't think that is what is happening as that is even more ridiculous than the idea of extraterrestrial visitation. In my opinion, of course.

[Edited on 8-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
everyone has those they are like assholes.. er excuse me, mouths to feed...

i see, people are delusional and there is nothing actually taking place right?

if that is the case you are on ats for two different possibilities...

1. to assiminate and obfuscate...
2. to assimilate and pro-create...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
everyone has those they are like assholes.. er excuse me, mouths to feed...

i see, people are delusional and there is nothing actually taking place right?

if that is the case you are on ats for two different possibilities...

1. to assiminate and obfuscate...
2. to assimilate and pro-create...

Bigsage, you started off good here, but this reply is one of your incomprehensible posts that I don't understand. I surrender further discussion of this topic.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
and not tainting the post with your beliefs of what is not...

i really appreciate this, really...

and i think the readers will as well...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Those skulls.....Those haunting skulls...
Yes the egyptians were a VERY mysterious race! With heads like that. Who knows? Past aliens?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Nothing I haven't read/heard before. It would explain why those aliens are so elusive though.

As for those skulls, they're more likely to be result of skull deformation due to "head rings" that people wore.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Wow those pics are something. I said it before, the egyptians were seeing these people and drawing them. I just find it funny that in todays society when someone says they saw a UFO or someone from another place, they are laughed at. I bet the egyptians werent laughing....

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   

wanna go above top secret? with ufo info

The way I found this site was by typing an author's name into google search engine. I clicked on one of the results and it took me straight into the above top secret area, where mere mortals are forbidden to tread. I even posted my two cents worth in that thread. Only later did I find out I had illegally crossed the impenetrable barrier.

As for ufo,s being man made there is no doubt that humans have had this technology for a long time. But it would have originally come from other beings who were not quite human. I don't see the point in trying to negate people's alien encounters and interpretations unless it was done out of fear of the unknown. Millions of people are having alien encounters and the officials are refusing to disclose what they know for fear that they will lose control of the populations. And they will.

We follow our leaders because they are tougher or wiser than the next guy. That's probably why we have the Terminator in power now. However once the aliens come out in the open then our leaders will look like lab rats in comparison and we won't be able to follow their lead. We'll turn to the technologically advanced aliens for all the answers. And it would be like one species relying on another species for its survival. Our fate would be out of our hands quite clearly, and we would be disempowered by such a circumstance.

We worship our human-like gods, and the sons and daughters of god, and what we worship we slowly become. But once we realize that the superior beings are not human at all then the gap between our superiors and ourselves becomes un-crossable and our spirit of hope will fade.

We as a species need to believe in advanced humans of a spiritual kind, and technologically advanced humans from other worlds. Because then there is hope that we can assimilate with them and survive intact. However if we discover that the superior beings are not human then we will realize that to become superior also we must transform into the superior species, and that would mean the dissolution and transformation of everything we are.

We're not dogs and cats that can sit contentedly at our masters feet. We're ferocious creatures who will stop at nothing to become the masters of all that we survey. Our spirit needs to believe in absolute freedom in order to grow. It will not grow if we discover we are a pitifully lower species with no hope of ever climbing to the peak of conscious existence.

Many people may be able to live as an inferior species without giving it a second thought. But as a species our collective consciousness needs to believe in absolute freedom and control over its own destiny. This is why the aliens are reluctant to show themselves openly. They know that when they do then it will be the end of life as we know it.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Instances like roswell have a case that is just as strong in either direction. Those types of examples hold no value in a discussion like this. There are more than likely more solid examples.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've seen pictures of those skulls before on TV, but it was on TLC in a non-UFO program and they said something about ancient people wrapping their heads and warping them from birth onward, and that's what those skulls are. I'm not sure how exactly they warped their own skulls, but I believe that those skulls are of earthly origin.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i believe someone posted a thread on those unusual shaped skulls not so long ago, if not they were skulls very similair

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have to go with heelstone on this one...

There is plenty of evidence of flying saucers since the 1940's
HOWEVER,
THERE IS NOT ONE SOLID THREAD OF EVIDENCE OF ALIENS ON THIS PLANET !!

When i read that kind of information I always know enough about that site for some reason

Ark of the Covenant

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My guess is, that UFO sightings are infact some weird experimental, man-made crafts.

new topics

top topics

join