It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help Me?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Okay, I just found out that My great grandfather was a mid-level Mason.

This explains exactly why I know what I know and have posted here on ATS.

I was taught to see through all the B.S. in the media and everywhere else in the world.

I've seen past the veil of guise and everything since I was 6 years old and I'm 33 now.

I was told by someone that I have been using Magic My whole life.

The help I'm looking for is a more formal training and to learn more about it. I don't have time to looking through websites and stuff. I am in the middle of working 2 jobs, an online college for Business Administration/Criminal Justice Administration and a volunteer as a Boy Scout as a Unit Commisoner.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
With your schedule. I don't you would have the time.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Okay, I just found out that My great grandfather was a mid-level Mason.

This explains exactly why I know what I know and have posted here on ATS.

I was taught to see through all the B.S. in the media and everywhere else in the world.

I've seen past the veil of guise and everything since I was 6 years old and I'm 33 now.

I was told by someone that I have been using Magic My whole life.

The help I'm looking for is a more formal training and to learn more about it. I don't have time to looking through websites and stuff. I am in the middle of working 2 jobs, an online college for Business Administration/Criminal Justice Administration and a volunteer as a Boy Scout as a Unit Commisoner.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

My grandfather was a high level mason. However That's all I know appart from his high profile within my country. I found a mason handbook a while ago, but have since lost it. It was weird and I wish that I could post some pics for you. I should search again sometime.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I would like to thank the people who have posted to this thread so far.

I would also like to thank anyone in advance for any help you are willing to give Me

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
What do you mean by looking for formal training? In what specifically? Why have people told you you have used "magic" all your life? What specifics?

You are going to have to be a bit less ambiguous for us to try and figure out what you are seeking.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There are three degrees in the Blue Lodge. The Entered Apprentice, the Fellowcraft and the Master Mason. All 3 are Masons, but the Master Mason is allowed to sit in open lodge and vote on candidates, participate in votes concerning Lodge business and also participate with other affiliated Masonic groups like the Scottish Rite and York Rite, etc. These other organizations are appended bodies to the Blue Lodge and to become a member of them you have to be a Master Mason first.

When you say your Great Grandfather was a mid-level Mason, what do you mean exactly? Was he a Master Mason or possibly a Fellowcraft?

The best way to learn about Masonry is to become one. It is a serious commitment, but the rewards each person takes away from it are in proportion to the effort they put into it. Participating and learning ritual and associating with other men who are practising good values and virtues is a reward unto itself. The greatest mystery I have found so far is my lack of understanding and application of useful tools for living that I used to face life with. Why it took me so long to learn an easier softer path, I'll never know. The men I associate with today are a far cry from the folks I used to associate with.

If you're looking for ways to figure out the universe's mysteries then astronomy is a better bet than Masonry. There are definite esoteric teachings and lessons, but each man will learn and take from the lessons differently, and apply that which he is drawn to. No two men are the same and the revelations you may have will surely be different from what the man next to you will learn. The Path is seperate for each of us.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by sharkman]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
sharkman

I have no clue how high up he was, only that he was a mid-level Mason.

My stepfather just told Me a few days ago. As to using magic My whole life, I'm talking about all types of things and there are too many specifics to mention.

Let's just say, I know what the media is telling us and what is really happening right now in the World are two totally different things. I've been seeing through the veil that has been cast across society of the World in general for My whole life.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
If you could find out specifically what his affiliation was that might answer some questions for you. But it may be intersting to note that his affiliation with the fraternity at around the turn of the century I presume, would have been a period when television and mass media did not have the influence it does today. The draw that some men may have had to Masonry of that period was probably quite a bit stronger than it is now, with the many distractions we have today. But men of this time period would have easily been drawn to these types of organizations. I'm not sure when you great grand Father lived, but he at least was probably living before or during WWII, but I'm just guessing.

Men from all walks of life are drawn to Masonry, and often quite successful and prominent men are involved, even today. If you do a little research you will find quite a few well known people from the past and present who are counted amoung the Brethren. Maybe your Great grand father was one of these types of men and it was a natural step for him to continue his association with other like minded men. This seems to be a very common occurance even today.

It sounds abit like you're on an internal quest already. Trust your intuition and follow your nose. If the path before you becomes blocked or obscured, pause, and patiently observe the situation causing the blockage and then resume a different tack if pressing forward doesn't yield results. Often times waiting for a change rather than making a change will reveal a way through to the next level of experience and understanding. Often we are impatient and try to push on in another direction, when a pause and a rest will relieve the the obstacle before us.

I like to play a game with myself when this stuff happens. I will find myself all caught up in a situation and emotionally sucked in it. I thrash around and get all worked up, like I have a million times before and the situation doesn't change. As soon as I realize how caught up I am, I step back, and release myself from the emotional gain or loss I percieve I might have in the situation and in short order the resistance and blockage dissapates. What I have learned from this most futile exercise is that instead of flowing through the barrier I have become the barrier. When I divest myself from the expectation of a percieved result and allow the situation to right itself, the smoke clears and I'm through the other side.

What I have also noticed is that these are oftent the greatest periods of learning, albeit a slow and often emotionally painful way to learn. I'm not stupid, I'm just Slow! LOL !!

Maybe you have heard this before, " Make Haste Slowly". It causes me to rethink my approach to things.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by sharkman]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I would like to thank the people who have posted to this thread so far.

I would also like to thank anyone in advance for any help you are willing to give Me

Here is a bit of training you will need to continue living in this country (USA). Before learning the Constitution of Freemasonry, you should take this Constitutional course. Introduction to the Constitution

[edit on 2-10-2006 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
oh for Crying OUT LOUD...EVERYONE seems to have a grandfather who was a mason. just because he was a mason doesnt mean you inherit any sort of ability to view threw the viel of society. Or that you are able to somehow cast any sort of magic by any means. Any magic you are casting is from you not your grandpa.

Freemasonry is about morality, nothing at all that has to do with magic.

Sorry to break your bubble but there are THOUSANDS of people whos grandfathers were freemasons. Your nothing special.

You say that you hvae the ability to see threw the viel of society, you know what's going on in the world for real. ok so what do you see so mystically i must ask? with your magic masonic powers? This is almost as obsurde as the grand masonic curse. ooooooooooooohhhhhh.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
spartan, you need to give your best example of magic, or a sample of 3-5 examples.

blowing it off makes you look like you are avoiding scrutiny, which hurts your credibility

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
oh for Crying OUT LOUD...EVERYONE seems to have a grandfather who was a mason. just because he was a mason doesnt mean you inherit any sort of ability to view threw the viel of society. Or that you are able to somehow cast any sort of magic by any means. Any magic you are casting is from you not your grandpa.

Freemasonry is about morality, nothing at all that has to do with magic.

Sorry to break your bubble but there are THOUSANDS of people whos grandfathers were freemasons. Your nothing special.

You say that you hvae the ability to see threw the viel of society, you know what's going on in the world for real. ok so what do you see so mystically i must ask? with your magic masonic powers? This is almost as obsurde as the grand masonic curse. ooooooooooooohhhhhh.

I was taught how to see everything. I am not just relying on My great grandfather's reputation, what I was saying is I didn't know he was a Mason and that I learned what I did because of the connections

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
spartan, you need to give your best example of magic, or a sample of 3-5 examples.

blowing it off makes you look like you are avoiding scrutiny, which hurts your credibility

Yes, well if you read some of My post's other than from this thread you might understand better. My credibility may be within question to you, but I know what I know and I know that no one else's opinion of Me matters but My own.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Then Dude... (I have never met a master who can "see beyond the veil," who refers to others as Dude.

If your own opinions are the only ones that matter to you, then I suggest you take yourself and these opinions, away from this board. At least it appears to me you are just trolling for attention, you did not even post a question for discussion just a plea for ambiguous training with wich you have failed to explain what you are looking for in any way shape or form.

If there were some Shaolin Temple of Masonic training I think we would all be the first to sign up as Entered Grasshopper's. (Sad attempt at combining Masonry with bad Kung Fu movies, my apologies.)

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I wasn't trying to make that sound deragatory when I said what I said about My opinion if that's the way it was taken.

It was just that what was said seemed to Me to be a deragatory to Me and what I had asked. Taking My opinions elsewhere? Come on now, ATS is for people to make statements and ask questions, even though Freedom of Speech is dead and has been dead for more than 100 years.

Every single day I see more and more precursors towards us heading to a major world conflict and incidents are happening right now that will be and have been stripping more and more of the laws which let us be be free and no one is doing anything about it.

I'm not talking about picking up flaming torches or weapons and storming Capitol Hill or any other place, but no one is speaking out in a positive way to put a stop to it either.

When I asked for more formal training, the people who knew what that meant will be the people who reply and tell Me where to go and what to do. Seeing past the veil and dude?

Well, I never said I was a master and I can see past the veil, and I have never been a conventional person, but a mixture of conventional and non-conventional.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yes, well if you read some of My post's other than from this thread you might understand better. My credibility may be within question to you, but I know what I know and I know that no one else's opinion of Me matters but My own.

dude

just one example

just one

don't insult me, or answer with a question. those are old techniques, and its getting tiresome.

just one example

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

dude

just one example

just one

don't insult me, or answer with a question. those are old techniques, and its getting tiresome.

just one example

Where did I insult anyone? Examples are better shown than explained.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
whatever dude

dodge questions, tell people your opinion is the only one that matters, refuse to explain your magic, or what help you need

well played !

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I really can't understand what this thread is all about, is it that you can practice magic? That you inherited some mystical power from your grandfather?

Please, just tell us, you've lost way too much credibility anyway, just either tell us, or give it up.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
it is absolutly clear that this guy is just trolling and this story is COMPLETELY made up.

Lets re-examine this; my grandfather is a mason (ok-so what), i can see past the viel of society (so you believe, and again, so what), people have told me that i've used magic all my life (that's probably because your delusional, and you wont answer HOW or what TYPE of magic you've ever used before), can anyone help me with some formal training, i dont have time for websites (if you dont have time for websites then how the hell are you going to have time for formal training?).

WAIT not to mention your asking a conspiricy site and people who you've never met if they can help you find formal training for your magical powers. hmmmm ok now that i've broken this down i believe i can help you....go ahead just step into the hug-me jaket and tell the good doctor all about it son.

IF you haven't gotten the clue yet, either GO AWAY and stop BORING us OR answer the questions we've asked and come up with a discussion please.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join