It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid that got the first verichip implant dies in motorcycle accident today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
According to the AP

BOCA RATON, Fla. - A teen engineering prodigy who gained national attention in 2002 when he and his family received identification chip implants on live television was killed in a motorcycle accident, authorities saidAt age 12, Derek became certified by Microsoft as a systems engineer. He was qualified to run corporate computer networks.

Two years later, he and his family had identity chips implanted on live television. They were the first family to get VeriChip IDs, made by Applied Digital Solutions.

pretty wierd huh? what parents would let their 12 year old make a decision on their own to do something like this. it says the kid talked the parents into doing it after he got one...strange.

Kid with microchip dies

Digitalgrl

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
... actually, he was 14 when it was done. I don't see what is so strange about any of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Maybe someone was showing off how they can track this person using a satellite and someone accidentally pushed the red button.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
At least the can monitor if he moves underground now eh?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
this isn't that strange...

its just a coincidence...

unless the chip can somehow cause death

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
hi, i've just registered up here, have been reading the forums for about 6 months now. I don't understand why alot of people seem to think that rfid tags seem to be able to track people etc. I have one implanted in my hand 9 months ago (not a verichip) and use it in my everyday life - at the moment just for logging onto the computer and webistes

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i thought there would have a be a flood of "your the devil" etc

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wow - really? That's cool, huh?
What was your main goal in getting this rfid?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by turboshed
hi, i've just registered up here, have been reading the forums for about 6 months now. I don't understand why alot of people seem to think that rfid tags seem to be able to track people etc. I have one implanted in my hand 9 months ago (not a verichip) and use it in my everyday life - at the moment just for logging onto the computer and webistes

That's what THEY want you to think. How do you know you're not in a secret government database to used in the future for whatever they need?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
One - could be an accident...more than one...I'd say those chips have the power to kill you. It wouldnt surprise me at all.

Its too bad, such a promising person.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I take it your not that religious? Mark of the Beast ring any bells?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   

i thought there would have a be a flood of "your the devil" etc

Not 'you are the devil' .. but I will post that I believe the chips to be the 'mark of the beast' or at the very least they are a tool for the NWO.

There .. how's that?
Feel better because someone said it?

top topics

join