It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

introductory message from me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hello,

Best regards to all of you for providing and maintaining this excellent medium for the much-neglected thinking segment of the population. I'm glad I stumbled upon it and I look forward to spending many hours here.

JR

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Welcome JR!

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!!!! Seeing that you shot JR, be sure that you don't shoot me. lol. Have fun around this huge site! Don't get lost! If you happen to get lost, just U2U me and I'll respond. Well actually you need to make twenty posts for oyu to be able to respond to U2Us. If I'm incorrect someone correct me.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Welcome, I shot JR.........

As always it is nice to have a chance to say Hi to a new member.

What brought you to ATS? I don't even remember what trail I was on that led me in here, but I don't seem to have satiated myself yet, as I am still here!!!

That TV series about JR was a long time ago, were you a fan?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Welcome, I Shot JR!

I thik you'll be safe here. Most won't even remember JR.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

join