It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Goes to hell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have had this question on my mind for years! It is about heaven and hell, God and Satan.

We all know that God forgives all. If you ask for forgiveness, you got it. Atleast this is what they told me (general public). But, now that we have that statement in the open, if everyone gets forgiven for anything they do, and they all go to heaven because God is good and treats everyone equally, who goes to hell?
This is a serious question. Now I don't want to get in a fuzz about what is the right religion or that I will go to hell or this and that. I just want an answer from a religous point of view, because me, personally, don't belive in religion mumbo jumbo, I don't belive in the bible, I don't belive that Jesus walked the earth, I don't even know if I do belive in God, because one day, science will explain all, and when that day comes, people will look back and think '' Wow, they actually belived in God??''

So, even though I might not belive in God, I would still appreciate and honest, religous answer, Who goes to hell if God forgives and loves everyone??????

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
That is something no one can answer. lol. in my opinion, I believe that people who are dark entities go back to that energy source after they die, where as people like us with good energy go back to where we originally came from. I'm just not sure.. I know there is an other side though since I've been there through astral projection regardless of whether anyone believes in it or not.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I bet one religous person can answer this question with a 'good' answer, but what you say might be right, untill we can contact with the dead shall we have an honest answer, but I just can't wait that long, So I want an answer lol. Anwyas

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Nobody goes to hell or to heaven for that matter. You yourself had said that you don't believe in the religion mumbo jumbo or god so you answered your own question. I too don't believe in a god or religions and I don't question myself on the matter.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Who goes to hell? The people who WANT to go there. If you want heaven, then you'll go to heaven. If you want hell, then you'll go to hell. You make the choices and decisions in your life knowing the consequences are heaven or hell. Therefore those that go to hell CHOOSE to go there through their life choices.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
To I see You, I agree with you, but my question is directed to religous people who worship God. I don't believe in religion either, but my question is kind of a 'challenge' to the believers.

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130

Now I don't want to get in a fuzz about what is the right religion or that I will go to hell or this and that. I just want an answer from a religous point of view, because me, personally, don't belive in religion mumbo jumbo,

I really can't give you an answer from a religious point of view as I am not a religious person. Religion is created to keep you from seeing the truth. I can give you a truthful answer however.

I don't belive in the bible

Which is why you cannot see God.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

I don't belive that Jesus walked the earth

Whether you believe it or not will not change the fact that it happened.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

I don't even know if I do belive in God

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

science will explain all

You live in a world designed to keep you from the truth. Unless you seek the truth, you will not find it.

So, even though I might not belive in God, I would still appreciate and honest, religous answer, Who goes to hell if God forgives and loves everyone??????

I won't give you a religious answer, only the truth.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You will go to heaven by faith in Crist. Your works and obedience are the proof of your faith. You must repent and turn from sin.

You must become born again by excepting the Jesus the Messiah as your savior.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

We all are guilty of disobeying God, and rebelling against Him.

Romans 6:23a For the wages of sin is death;

Sin brings death and seperation.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

God knew the sin problem we would encounter, and provided the solution, Jesus.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Believe and have faith in Christ alone for forgiveness and salvation.

You say you want an answer, there it is. And it's not what I say it's what God says.

If you don't believe there is a God, Jesus or the Bible is truth, then you have made a choice. You have chosen to reject all the above, and you are free to do that.

I hope that you will accept what Christ has done for you, as I would like to see and meet you in heaven and eternity. So there is your challenge!

www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
the ones who go to hell are those who have never resolved their own fears within their mind, and soul.

the ones who go to hell are those who are to afraid to approach god to recieve god's judgment.

find me one angel, find me one messenger from god, just one who did not begin the message from god with:

Be not afraid

or

Do not fear

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

i love wild chipmunks.

i love wild armadillos.

i love wild foxes.

i love many wild animals.

but if they are afraid of me, when i try to approach, they usually run in the opposite direction.

those who are too afraid to approach god for judgment will be the ones in hell. but hell is not what people may think.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
consider the downfall of lucifer and his fellow fallen angels...what did lucifer do, he decided to rule rather than be ruled by God...what did the fallen angels do, they decided that it would be better to be ruled by lucifer than to be ruled by God.....
now consider, the fallen angels are us....we would rather let the kings, the nobles, the presidents and the congresses rule us than to step back and let God straighten out the messes we make....we don't believe in him, we don't have faith that he can do it, at least not with out participation....so we act...we create the hell.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I don't believe in religion either, but my question is kind of a 'challenge' to the believers.

Why? Since you admit you're not a "believer", nothing any "believer" could possibly say would make sense to you. Spiritual things are discerned spiritually. If you don't open youself to experience that way, you'll never see it from a spiritual perspective. Ever. And that's the only way it can make sense. And I could answer your question but only in a way that makes sense spiritually, so it couldn't make sense to you.

So your question and any possible response can only be irrelevant to you. I believe this is an excellent example of what would commonly be called "trolling".

Maybe.

The ironic thing is you're on the right track when you ask- "Who goes to hell if God forgives and loves everyone??????"

Happy questing.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i can tell you i am and i really dont care care because i quit caring about a God who cared little for me in the first place. I did absolutly nothing to desrve the smiting i got over the last year and a half, and well when i said enough i made the difference not some unseen god and his petty little rules i lifted myself up and did it for myself on my own so as far as where my soul ends up it doesnt really matter to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Jovi1 ~

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I am sorry that you've had a bad time...someday it WILL get better - I went through several years of terrible smiting myself, some time back. If not for the hardships, and despair and all sorts of things like that, that I went through, I wouldn't be half the person I am today - which still ain't much but at least I've got something

Hang in there and you will see that what all is said to be good is not all it is cracked up to be.

God chastens and 'smites' those He loves - it really does good, in the end, even though I am sure what I am saying sounds like madness to you right now. But I am sure you are dearly loved more than you know. I'll send some strength your way, my dear.

Blessings to you from me.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's a loaded question. You are asking a religous question and seeking a religous answer to it by religous people yet you don't believe in God, Jesus or Scripture? You also want a serious reply, yet you don't want to get into any heavy debate....I'm left wondering just why you even bother asking? The answer must come from Scripture yet you don't believe in Scripture so what's the point??

Nonetheless I'll reply. Hell is for those who reject the Messiah, Christ Jesus.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It's not up to us to judge who goes to Heaven or Hell. And we should'nt dare to presume anything about what's between a person's soul and what God has chosen for any one individual.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Jimmy910130, it is my belief that our soul can go to one of three places:

1) Heaven, if we love God, with bonuses awarded if we love Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

2) Purgatory, if we are indifferent between God and Satan.

3) Hell, if we love Satan.

God Bless You in your pursuit of Spirituality, Wisdom, and Understanding!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Anyone who accepts Jesus are there lord and savior. Admit you sin and will continue to do so. Live the best you can and tell god you know that only he is flawless and that you are trying your best. Don't rape or murder anyone. Dude you dont have to go to church to have god in your life. Just belive in him and all his glory and you will make your way there

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh dont get me wrong i dont mind all the challenges i have been through, all it has done is make me strronger better and more resilent, but its my personal opinion God could love me a little less if thats what It is trying to show me. But i just have no real need of another person/being/spirit who wants to clutter my life up with their stuff, so now its about me by me and for me is all.

top topics

join