It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Secret Societies from "Rule of Secrecy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Book by author Jim Marrs

Here's a whole list of topics for us to discuss and dissect.

Modern
The Trilateral Commission
Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
Bildebergers
Rockefellers
Morgans
Rothchilds
Secrets of Money and the Federal Reserve System
Empire Building
The Royal Institute of International Affairs- Round table
Rhodes and Ruskin
Skull and Bones
Tax-Exempt Foundations and Alphabet Agencies

Elder Secret Societies
Illuminati
Freemasonry
Count Saint-Germain and other Magicians
Rosicrucians
Knights Templars
Assassins
Cathars
The Priory of Sion
Merovingians

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If you were to have been here longer I think you would realize that for those that frequent this board, those names are in general usage and are all common knowledge. I think Marrs is a quack personally, and why would Masonry be in the Elder Secret Society section? I'm not even out of my 20's and a Free Mason, I don't feel that old!

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I was my attempt to bring up new discussions other than Masonry. Get some new fresh topics to talk about and to discuss.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
I'm not even out of my 20's and a Free Mason, I don't feel that old!

Masonry having it's origins going back so far that we don't even have an exact date makes it old wouldn't it opposed to a newer one?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I feel like something will happen this October on the 13th especially because it will be "Templars Day". And well.. you never know.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It seems that a lot of those items are families, rather than actual secret socieites.

I don't think I would include 'tax exempt' foundations (like churchs, charities, etc???) nor "alphabet agencies' either (as in government agencies with acronyms).

Seems like the younger list is really just a list of things that some people don't like, rather than a secret society list.

Even from the 'elder' group list, the inclusion of "the merovingians' is odd. Why include a royal family at all? And St. Germain? More of a mythical-legenday character than anything else no?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I only took the info from the book but at least we are talking about it. The families mentioned are the upper crust of the rich and control the finances of many.

It's good to see that the Mason's aren't the only ones accused of stuff.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
if bilderberg and trilateral commission are not secret societes then what are they?

most of the families mentionned above are way linked to the free masonry and, correct me if i am wrong the scottish rite proceed from the night templars?

as for the merovingian, mentionned in the excellent springmeier book the 13 families bloodline of the illuminati, i am really looking forward to get more explanation.

there is a secret society called the council (not CFR another one) and Majestic 12. eventhough the origins are blury, once more any sources welcome to analyse the birth of free masonry.

i am sure B'nai B'rith as far as the merchants of temple was already a developped form of this organisation...so how early in times does it goes?

but let us change dramatically the angle of view, as mentionned in the excellent book of sterling seagram, the ord of the rims. the chinese use to travel the silk road from china through europe in 400 BC!

and most likely, Zheng He (who probably as well inspired simbad the sailor legend) has covered earth revolution with the largest woodeen ship ever, and this
almost a 100 years before Christopher columbus...!!!

returning back to the secret societies, i invite anybody to consider the power of these in china and asia...

if the Li family and especially Li ka shing is masons then we should be way more preocuppied. you never heard the name above...you better start remembering it the market capitalisation of his companies are superior to one trillion dollar.

and he is managing 15% of the world shipping traffic. iam not going through an exhaustive list but he is also in oil, gaz, real estate, convenient stores, telecom, water, and let me tell you this is going to be really hard to stop him.

hmmm...no wonder why he is the only man the US senate is worried about. oups...i do not necessarily agree that Mr bin L. is a threat to US.

any other secret societies...i love to hear about those

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm not too well informed about secret societies, nor am I sure what qualifies a "secret society" to be mentioned as such (power? wealth? influence?),

BUT from what I know I would like to add Opus Dei (Vatican), The Bohemian Club (USA) and the Triads (Japan) to the list. As corsic said,

Get some new fresh topics to talk about and to discuss.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Awesome- now that's what I'm talking about

With the election right around the corner you know many of these guys are in full force working their magic behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
triads are not japanese but chinese...the japanese culture proceeds from the chinese one. apart from that it is correct for the opus dei and the bohemian.

i have read about a new theory about the jesuits...not the order something more dark does anybody have somemore informations about them?

i am fed up to speak against the masons as they are after all not the only evil on this planet...LOL

new topics

top topics

join