It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Star

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Do you think the omnidirection-firing helicopter is doable and necessary?
www.kulikovair.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
that is one freaky looking beast!

but what a defensive position its got..as it over flies a hostile the rear gunner can hose them down with minigun rounds... sorted for csar support! get a jolly to drop in and pick up, then have two or three of these in tow to supress the area...nice idea i like it..

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It might 'look stealthy' but there is no way it really can be, with those 1950's rotor blades and powertrain, not to mention the photo with a big flame coming out the back of the exhaust

I imagine you'd be better off with the standard AH-1, at least that was fully and properly developed.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The design will have a lower radar signature than a comparable one with the standard curves. Every angle on it deflects active radar away. As for IR sig that's another story.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Look's scary. Pimp My Ride "engineering" scary... Has it flown with any approvals? is there only one? Or is it like "not for approved use" in US airspace? 3rd-world "'less-observables" on the cheap? I think I like the original airframe and cowlings better. Who who knows buddy could make a killing doing re-fits...

Victor K.

38'

new topics

top topics

join