It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the USS Enterprise Sinks! & the U.S. Blames Iran!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite
..Frankly, we have de-bunked Tonkin Gulf and this so-called incident looks even less threatening to me. ...

How in God's name can you "debunk" The Gulf of Tonkin incident when our own government says that we were never attacked there?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
"2..WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 were brought down by hydrogen bombs (augmented with thermate cutting charges) "

That is easily disproven.

Even the smallest hydrogen bomb would have vaporized the building and all for blocks or more (for proof, compare the yield of the bomb's dropped on Japan-look at how much was vaporized-and that of a hydrogen bomb, a MUCH more powerful one).

Interestingly enough, you did not speak of any part of your title.

It seems to me that the most dim-witted person would know that if the Carrier"Enterprise" with a crew complement: 4,600 crew- Source- were to be sunk, it would be all out war with the country responsible.

I believe the (op) meant to imply that action is/would be a black-flag- operation.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

How in God's name can you "debunk" The Gulf of Tonkin incident when our own government says that we were never attacked there?

The Tonkin Gulf Incident GOT 59,000 names posted on the Wall! Plus we killed 800,000 to 3,000,000 Vietnamese in the process. For none of them was Tonkin Gulf BUNK!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join