It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi...am new and happy to be here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi! I'm new to this site ....I found it while surfing around to find some info on good and bad Spirits and how to get rid of the latter kind. I'm interested in all things Spiritual and Paranormal and have kept a sporadic daily and dream journal throughout most of my adult life. Having read the post regarding numbers and their significance in people's lives I must say that my dream journal is riddled with the number '3' and a Psychic once told me that everything happens for me in 3's. I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada.

My search for more info on Spirits is related to my concern for my grandaughter (two and half). For awhile now she has been refusing to sleep in her bed and for a stretch of time would get up at 3:00 in the morning and fall asleep in the hall...for nights/mornings in a row. It was a curious thing but we weren't as concerned as we've become now that she is articulating her experience of being talked to by a "man in her bed". She will be found on the floor beside her bed in the morning. She doesn't seem to want to talk about what 'he' says to her or perhaps isn't old enough to explain. Upon instruction from my daughter to please ask the man to go away he seemed to for that night. Because of a flooded bed (upstairs plumbing) in their room my daughter and her hubby camped out in their daughter's room last night and while she and her Dad were giggling and playing before sleep she all of a sudden began to cry as if very frightened and when asked what was wrong cried..."The Man Mummy...the man!". When asked where the Man was she said "At the end!" Of the bed? Who knows.... It freaked both parents out but they tried to calmly tell her to tell the 'Man' to go away please....so through her tears she did just that and was fine after. Then she and Dad slipped peacefully off to sleep while Mum lay petrified unable to relax enough to sleep. So....I'm fairly concerned for the poor wee thing and her parents and would appreciate any advice on what might be done to get whatever/whoever 'the Man' is to leave and not ever come back! We're used to Psychic events in my Family but this one is so far the most unusual and hardest to deal with considering the tender age of my grandaughter. Anyway....short of an exorcism does anyone have any relatively simple, effective ways of dealing with such a thing? Thanks in advance!
Samantha

[edit on 30-9-2006 by Sam33]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Welcome, Sam33!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Welcome to AT/BTS/TS et al. Sam33.

Since Grady already handled the linkage, there's no point in
me doing so.

I have to say, when I read the title ofthis thread in the recent threads
list, well what passed through my mind, some might find disturbing.

So I have this advice, when making a thread title, consider how it could b
e thought of by others, and say it out loud once.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hi....would like to apologize to anyone who was disturbed by my post's subject line...I meant no offence in any way....just meant that I'm all for improving myself as a human being, Spiritually and otherwise....will be more careful next time. Thanks for drawing it to my attention!

SamanthaText Purple

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just to add, I was'nt offended by it, it actually made me laugh,
which is relatively difficult to do.

Oh and, if you take the words new & improved out of 's (I can't
think of what they're called, than I don't think anyne else will see the
same connotationsas I did.

Cheers.

[edit on 9/30/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Welcome Samantha!

top topics

join