It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irans 2nd Cloned Sheep Born Succesfully (pictures included)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Mehran,

Iran has attacked countries in the past 300 years... they just don't have the balls to go it themselves so they recruit for Hezbollah and Al Queda.

They attacked the USA in the 70's... just not on US soil

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Guys, can we stop with the political bickering, sniping and off-topic bitchery?

This a tech thread in ATS, not some PTS slugfest. Lets discuss the topic at hand, please.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
Mehran,

Iran has attacked countries in the past 300 years... they just don't have the balls to go it themselves so they recruit for Hezbollah and Al Queda.

They attacked the USA in the 70's... just not on US soil

Stop watching fox news and please don't post nonevidencial BS of no relevance whatsoever to the thread topic. There's plenty of places to discuss Hezbolla and Al-Queda. Just not in "Other current Events"

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
STAY ON TOPIC!

The issue isn't how YOU feel about a particular country.

It's about a specific scientific process being achieved by the country (and a peaceful one at that.)

If you want to make negative comments about the people and their religion, KINDLY TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

...like to another board.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Byrd]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well done iran

Originally posted by shots
I see one big conspiracy here. What Iran is preparing to do is clone more rulers such as their current bozo.

Seriously though Cloning of anything should not be allowed, it can only lead to disaster.

How can it lead to disaster. If that was the case you being born is basically the same thing just not a clone.

Also to other people. what does Iran taking over the world have todo with cloning sheep!? Stick on the topic before it gets locked.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I know this is kind of off topic but if the Scotsman named their cloned sheep Dolly, what did the Iranians named theirs? And why a sheep? If your going to experiment with genetics, why not try to create the Griffin or homa, the national symbol of Iran? Sheep have been done, let's try something new.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Seriously though Cloning of anything should not be allowed, it can only lead to disaster.

that statement is just so dang ignorant it defies logic
first off, every time you cut a branch off a tree, make it sprout roots and replant it, you have "cloned" the tree.
second, the amount of food on the planet, according to some estimates, is not sufficient to support our growing population. in a few years people will be starving not because of choice or poverty, but because theres just not enough to go around.

there is nothing wrong with cloning.
if your afraid that they will clone you and your clone wont have a soul or will be just like your personality then you are thinking wrong.

clones are alike in DNA only.

it's your life experience that determines your character, personality, destany, and soul.

by the way, the only thing evil and bad about human cloning is that it will cause a repeate of the slave trade for a short while till clones are granted legal rights to exist
they will be treated like soulless anamals and used for experiments, wars, and other tasks that "real" humans don't want to so
clones will be seocnd class citizens to everyone much the way blacks, jews, mexicans, arabs, and every other non white people were looked down on by whites for the past thousand years
and all that will be thanks to people who think that clones should not exist
if cloning leads to any disasters then i blame you and the rest of the people who think that way because clones are equal in genetic material to their donor, so if the clone is inferior then so is the donor

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

you shouldn't be talking when you guys were the first ones using nukes on innocent civilians in japan and reccomended them on vietnam too. who is the real killer here?. America who starts wars daily and gets hated everyday or Iran which hasn't attacked any countries within the last 300 years.

this might hit a nerve on ya!.

Things like this is what gets on my nerves.

1. It isn't the US Citizens that called for these wars
2. It is the US Government/Congress making these decisions

So, correct me if i'm wrong, but you are the one that is lacking intelligence to me.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
Well done iran

I see one big conspiracy here. What Iran is preparing to do is clone more rulers such as their current bozo.

How can it lead to disaster. If that was the case you being born is basically the same thing just not a clone.

Also to other people. what does Iran taking over the world have todo with cloning sheep!? Stick on the topic before it gets locked.

[edit on 2-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

I know one way it has lead to disaster. When they made genetically modified grass for golf courses that wouldn't die easily. Then it gets out and is spreading across the country killing natural grass.
Cloning can look good but in the end it will always be a disaster

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Nice to see them keeping step with the western world...
Now if only they would perfect the art of stem cell use, they could really embarrass the US...

Seriously guys, carefully consider the ramifications of this tech...
first off, it is tech... not religion...horray!

seeing tech advances coming from religious nations is rare, and should be applauded...

Iran is showing its moderate roots... when it all comes down to it, the pride of the persians will set them above, and apart from the homogenous rule of the muslim nations (who are mostly arabic).

I feel that we should always encourage scholarly and technical pursuits, ESPECIALLY from nations that are basically led by religious leaders...

so shame on the detractors here... advancement of modern medicine is always a good thing, with any country...

Mehran, keep letting us in on these advancements... they are good to see...
and we hear so little about this stuff otherwise...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join