It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware the Mark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have been reading this semi-short online book and it seems to answer alot of questions.

If anyone is familiar with this book or could look it over and give me some feedback I would really appreciate it.

The web address is www.samliquidation.com...

especially the part beware2 the mark.

Thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'll take a look at it IA, if you were intrigued, I probably might like it. Shame no one saw this book on ATS, it brings everything to the table. I'll start reading some now, thanks for posting.

[edit on 10/1/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is a bunch of BS, no offense

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wow, funny to bring life back into this thread one day and one year from the conception.

I do agree that it is heavy on the religious bent and does indicate an agenda.

I can say that it was worth a puruse as there are a few hidden gems in the quagmire.

Anyway that was last year.

Thanks for the mental dejavu' SCP.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Thank God i found this thread lol.

This from the overview of it and from what i saw willl be an awesome read. Though there may be some info. thats already been repeated and killed many times the other things that i saw will prove not to be a dissapoitment. Flagged, and an awesome tip here. Thanks OP

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Pay no attention to the blind man arpgme above. I don't want him to deter people from this important thread. It's everything in a nutshell, would work as a good introduction to new conspiracy theorists and ATS members. Don't be misled by the labels, it's very theoretical but read under the labels. Matrix is a simple word.

[edit on 10/2/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Who are you to say that i would deter people? I think ATS'ers can make their own mind, let alone they even read the posts above them when they post their reply. And I am still new to these theories and such , being i havnt been exposed to them as much as others. So dont go judging me on the basis of one post and saying i would make things worse. Some people on ATS make things worse and i am not one of them.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
This is a bunch of BS, no offense

I think this is the reply that StreetCorner Philosopher was referring too, jarheadjock.

Your response was actually positive. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Its interesting, but what choice do we really have? Seems to me the choice will be between the mark or not being able to buy or sell, which is equal to dying.

So you will die not taking the mark. If that is so, then the information about the mark must be so fool proof that people will trust it so much that they choose to die.

Then again, I guess there will be a black market for people trying to survive without taking the mark, and maybe that will make it possible to not take it.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Funny that it is called a "mark" since that is biblically what was put on Cain when he was sent to wander and it protected him from others.

I have a certain facination with the stories about Cain, for obvious reasons.

That is if your into studying bloodlines and the story of the breeding among humans.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
Who are you to say that i would deter people? I think ATS'ers can make their own mind, let alone they even read the posts above them when they post their reply. And I am still new to these theories and such , being i havnt been exposed to them as much as others. So dont go judging me on the basis of one post and saying i would make things worse. Some people on ATS make things worse and i am not one of them.

Don't say it's BS then. You doing so will cause others ignorant to the topic to forget and not bother reading the ebook.

new topics

top topics

join