It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Planet X?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Couple of months ago there was a buzz about Planet X coming and destroying us? Everywhere you turn in Alien forums there are something about it. Now we don't hear anything about it?

Is it delayed or is that another lie?

And what happened to Nancy Lieder? Is she the one who is supposedly being contacted by intelligent species on Planet X?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
She is still around apparently trying to convince everyone that the may 15th deadline was a "white lie" by the zetas to throw off the government.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
i reakon this planet exists, and some other people have also said, but no one has bothered to really search for it

it should be there somewhere, on a greater angle of pluto i suspect.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Still there just the dates are wrong.
It'll be here around 2012

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
i think the theory is sound... i dont think zetatalk talks much sence though.. as for plant x exsists i have no idea... i think the theory behind it is interesting...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
hmm...planet X is an interesting subject. Theres alot of theories surrounding the planet existence, but i will stay open minded for the time being

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I heard about Planet X before but can somebody tell me what it is? I just heard the name
THANKS
Regards
SP

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The Planet X is actually a hyper-dimensional object,

see hoagland et al
~~~
the planet X arrival window & the unprecented solar activity...only coincidence???

~~~

check out: www.jmccanneyscience.com...

he presents a model, with the electro-magnetic energies - as the 'bench-mark' Focus Point...
~~~
theres lots to google up on,; hyperdimensional physics,planetX,omega point, time wave zero....

agreed, the zeta talk is/was...>static< !!

but for your eyes: www.zetatalk.com...

enjoy your journey

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I believe Planet X could be real. If it is real, I believe that Zeta Talk was created to mislead people into its real date of arrival.

I think Planet X or something like it will make itself known around 2005 when it comes into our solar system. Seven Years later (the lenght of the tribulation) Planet X will make its outward pass out of our solar system and that is when hell will break out.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Planet X never existed. It was a story made up by someone (Hoagland/Sitchin) who decided to "re-interpret" older myths.

This is kind of like re-interpreting "Snow White and the 7 Dwarves" to mean "Dwarves and tall black-haired women come from the Pleaides, because there's 7 stars in the Pleaides."

"Nibiru" is a title (a "throne name") given to Marduk (the Sumerian deity who becomes king of the deities by killing Tiamat). It isn't a planet. There are no huge disasters associated with "the passing of the planet."

Nancy Liederer is apparently a paranoid psychotic. She hears voices (which she says are the Zetans) and says there's a chip implanted in her. She's a selfish woman who seems to be somewhat emotionally cruel... but is not very knowledgeable about anything. Her "infallible Zetans" have been caught transmitting some Very Stupid Science (I've read some of it, and the average science geek at any high school is better informed about science and physics than these "super-powerful" and "super-intellectual" Zetans are.

Most of her following is gone now. She maintains that Planet X is still there, sitting between the Earth and the Sun, slowing the rotation of the Earth.

The sad thing is that people DID believe her; some had near nervous breakdowns over this, some had quit their jobs and sold their homes and headed for the hills to avoid the coming catastrophe. Many spent lots of money (similar to the Y2K scares) on things that are now useless. Many feel angry and betrayed, and there's talk of suing her.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wait, someone said that aliens from planet x were going to take over the world or something. Im new to this board, and I missed that one. I guess I am interested enough to look into that. Wow, aliens from planet X. Must be cold there.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Richard Hoagland doesn't admit to a Planet X... in fact, he had researched another's writing to show that Sitchlin's Nibiru is actually a "great voyage". Hoagland believes that the creators of the Martian monoliths did origonate outside this solar system, but not from a tenth planet.

Sitchlin, however, doesn support one. From Sumerian carvings to their mathmatical system, he tries to prove that the tenth planet has an orbit of 3600 years, that they had gold mines in South Africa, and genetically engineered the human race.

I agree with both authors, up to a point. There was a tenth planet... stress on "was". Thereas a mathmatics formula which shows how far from any given star a planet can orbit, and it shows that there should be one between Mars and Jupiter (ie, the asteroid field).

And logically, how could live evolve on a planet which spends a great amount of time away from the heat of the sun? Evolution could not take place... even if you where to have the micro-organisms go into a type of suspended animation, between thaw and refreeze, there wouldn't be enough time *Hoagland also uses this logic with Mars... there were no origional Martians... he explains the monoliths in a similiar way to Arther C Clark (the monoliths were placed by outside aliens as markers)*

If a tenth planet does exist, why would aliens use it as an outpost? It is too distant to be effectivly used as a base of operations, especially when Mars, Titan, and Erupa are much closer and more able to provide needed materials (which, also, would be easier to gather). An invading alien army from a tenth planet? With an eccentric orbit that it must have, how long will its orbit be within Terrian space? We could just wait them out, knowing that the planet will leave and not come back for another 3600 years... Or hell, why wait until now to invade? Or why invade? If they have a technology that can allow them to live in absolute zero for thousands of years, what could they possibly want with Earth?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
first off, NOTHING is absoloute zero. impossible. second, i dont give a flying horse # if this fables planet X exists (did you know they called pluto "planet X" for a while before they knew it was a true planet/had a name for it? coincidence?) becuase even if it does, theres not a flying #ing thing i can do about it. so sit back, enjoy the ride, and listen to all the weirdos prophecising the end of the world each and every year, and me surviving to grow one more year older. ive still got an open mind in the fact i dont believe it DOESNT exist, just i dont THINK it does, and when it does/if it does show up, then ill make sure to give credit where it is due. until then, lets not worry about stuff like this ok?

[Edited on 8-11-2003 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Nobody is worrying but I thought this was a discussion board for alternative topics? Did I walk into the wrong room?

There is a lot of misinformation out there. I seriously feel like many of you haven't truly researched the topic in question, just repeating other mantras you have heard from other posters. Soothsayer had some good points.

What we are learning about quantum mechanics, string theory and relativity is quite astounding. Science predicting 7 extra dimensions! We live in amazing times.

Many people, like Zetatalk and hoagland, have a great deal of truth behind them but ridiculous other stigma attached, such as "channeling" aliens. Attaching these ridiculous claims immediately dismisses any other truths that may be there so anyone who believes any of it, is labeled a crack-pot.

Read, make your own decision.

We have an undeniable mysterious past as the human race. Our "religions" speak of gods who fly through the air in chariots or a pillar of smoke by day and a pillar of fire by night.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well. I saw a show on the science channel that mentioned the possibility that there could be a tenth planet out there. They suspected that IF it did exist, it might be way out there in the oort cloud. They had some evidence that MIGHT, SUGGEST, the POSSIBILITY, of a tenth planet, or body. They believed it could be anything from a brown dwarf star, to a solid body roughly the size of mercury. None of this was very conclusive at all though.
I think that if a planet were out there, we would have found it already. I'm open to the possibility though.
As for that odd characteristic of ancient gods flying around and wearing what sometimes can be interpreted to be space suits....
Maybe they just had big imaginations. The same imaginations that let them create dragons and griffons...or...maybe they didnt.

I dont know. I admit it is very interesting though.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herder
Soothsayer had some good points.

Let me repeat that... wow. I think this is the first time someone said that... *sniff*... (sorry, someone must be cutting an onion)...

Seriously, though... people you have to relax. If there is one, or even if there isn't... if there's life on it or not... is there anything we can do about it? No. Enjoy life, live! For all we know there could be an undiscovered asteriod coming at us RIGHT NOW... the world could blow up by the morning... there is so much going on at this moment... an undiscovered 10th planet with angry aliens waiting for their return to us is such a small thing in comparrison.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There are millions of body's outside of Neptune's orbit. They are called Kuiper belt objects, Pluto and Charon are believed to be the biggest of these. There is some debate over whether to keep Pluto classified as a planet, or X it off the list.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I posted some info about SOHO timestamp mistakes and they used the info but put someone else's name on it. There is some weird planetary stuff going on, but who knows what will happen in the near future...surely not some kook who claims to speak daily with an extra-terrestrial race.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here is some info about missing planets.
nineplanets.org

top topics

<<   2 >>

join