It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of the devil!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TeH PwNeR

i just wanted to say thanks for posting and sharing this with us, and that some people just can not help being bleepedy bleep bleep bleeping bleep holes.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that you only recognised it because that's what you accept Old Nick to look like.
Think about it, if Satan didn't look anything remotely like that you probably wouldn't have cared less.
In reality, he probably doesn't look anything like that.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
is this a flying demon ? looks like birdman to me, this a spot where gang members dumb dead bodys and people with robes can be heard chanting demonic mantra form time to time also this was ancient native american battle ground and overlooks the city in a creeepy way, great place for a battle. the indians called this place eriku or land of evil, all survivors where skinned alive.

[IMG]http://img

[URL=http://imageshack.us]

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=237&i=wutangclan126ererzd0.jpg][IMG]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
well here what i have here is a picture of my friend that was taken, and NO, photoshop was NOT used for i was there and took the pic myself. and here are the results, next to his head is what looks like the devil!

i97.photobucket.com...

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 30-9-2006 by kinglizard]

you should go on a really long road trip because random objects always look like something.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
It's not the "devil,"folks; it's a fire spirit,like I said.

I agree. It's definately some sort of entity, and being in a fire, a fire spirit makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad Larkin

Now that you mention it, they do. In fact, I can't find any differences at all.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
This entire thread is the reason why I'm not posting anymore on this forum.

Wow, that´s a great oxymoron!
(Bookmarked in case I ever need a good example)

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What you are experiencing here is called Matrixing, where your mind is fooled into seeing a face from whatever might be in the background of the photo. The distinct lights look to be candles, or maybe there is a fireplace behind your friend... Describe the room/area this photo was taken in, it's very interesting but with a little info we can probably debunk it.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ok to start off with i thought you where all nuts whatyou where all seeing as a devil or a fire spirit i was seeing a fairground carrasel. After going through the thread a bit more i came across the picture with what looks to be a pipe in it and thats when i saw it and yes it looks like a demon (not the devil or satan as they are the same being and that being is lucifa the fallen archangel so would be of human form) smoking a pipe.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by derangedinsanity]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Looks like an imp

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I see the Devil head but i can also make a tank with legs and a tail or Aztec building, there is no limit what you can make. As a artist myself it easy to see stuff like this, normal human nature, Hell i have a stork bird on my wall from torn wall paper. I bet if that picture was in focus on the background, you would not see that face as much. I dont think its supernatural in origin.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Optix]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TeH PwNeR

What you captured on camera was not the devil.. But an Elemental! Ive made a couple posts and 1 thread about this natural happening acurance. If you like check it out! I know some people do not feel this is true.. They feel it is more along the lines of seeing faces in the clouds, Which again could be true. This life is full of perception, spelling errors and other wild things we have to wonder about!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Dear,Sir:Today issssssssssss.The 13th Day of Friday.i reall;y dfon't get a Chance to talk to you?????.But Today is A Specvial Day,isnm't it.you See I'm been Studing.What Shoult i ASK FOR?????.Have you SEEEEEn,my Website?????.[www.williewilliams.info].I've been Studing.THE 13th.WhaT IS "THE dEVIL'S lUCK.???????.I'm been Living with this All my Life,and didn't Know,that you where that Close.But today is a Special Day.So I Had too write you.i have to start to Study--All over Again.Starting With "THE DEVIL's Luck".Now How's That.i don;'t use my HoLy Name any more..Why????????.Answer.Because,AMERICA,can Not Take it.So They Lied to me,again.Now I've Found,"The DEvil's Luck.I Had to Write to you and Tell you the GOOOOOOOd,News,Love,www.williewilliams.info....

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yeah it is a blur that sort of resembles a head. I don't see how that makes it Satan. Btw... how do you know what Satan looks like?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join