It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of the devil!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
TeH, I think that your post is pretty interesting, but it's easy for your mind to mistake a bunch of blurryness in an image for something else. I can't really say, but my question is what do you really think it is?
In my opinion I think it's lights that have blended together, and though it may appear as a firey devil to you, it may appear like a dog to someone else. However, being a believer in the reptilian entities it could be that you may have caught a strange entity at the time.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i wonder if the devil ressembles this guy with white horns.. from a recent canadian photo-op (must be!, look at the guy smiling behind! lol)

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sorry I suggested you might be playing. I said that in response to the sketch.
I didn't see the point of the sketch, but I guess it was made to clarify for those who aren't seeing an image in the picture.

What state was the pic taken in? Was it in the woods, on a beach, in a corn field or what?

Any unusual goings on with the folks at the party?

Any reason you can think for an appearance by an underworld figure?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
No, dude it's ok... It's just Shrek....

We can all sleep now.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SAGEX89
OK if you supposedly see things in your mind the you recognize from something else, how come no one else thinks george bush looks like an elf. I THINK that anyone could have seen that face in the fire! It doesnt have to be recognizable by someone whos seen that face before..cuz i know i havent. If i think of the devil i think of pitchfork and a really nasty face..not smoky fire face! But i do think that it resembles a demon!

I have alway thought the Shrub looked like an evil elf, and my friends all agree... Something to the order of Leprechaun meets Ted Bundy, but I digress.
Demon comes to us from Sanskrit div by way of the greek daimon which meant divine power.
In orginal Euro-pagan history, demons were low order nature and elemental spirits, such as the afore mentioned Salamander. Higher order demons often had the care giving of certain areas, provences animals, ect.. If anyone ever watched Beast master the series, you would remember the Kurupera was a higher order demon.
Let us not also forget that we draw our mental images from our culture, and Western Culture (USA/UK) is very filled with Judeo-Christian imagery, right or wrong.
In the hijacking and distruction of the pagan religions of the British tribes, not only did the Christians of the day either deify local gods and goddesses into the pantheon of saints, and ascribe their powers, gifts, whathave you to blessings from god, instead of powers which were theirs by their own godheads, but they also took the image of The Horned God, and used that to depict their image of Satan, inforcing the pagandry is evil, christianity isn't agenda.

Wiki sez...

It worked. We see horns and think devil, demon, evil.. these words are synonomous in our minds.
I hate to hijack this thread, and get on an anti christian rant, I am not antichristian, but I recognize hypocracy when I see. And I hate it when I am told two completely comflicting things, and an expected to believe both without question.
That said, "I" have decided for myself, that if Satan, The Devil, Lucifer are all one and the same, being a fallen angel, he would probably be quite good looking. The Father of Lies, right? It might be a LIE that he is good looking, but once he was, and that would be the image he would use to entrap people.
Also, remember this, we were given FREE WILL by the Almighty, right? Therefor Lucifer, Satan whoever CANNOT MAKE us do evil.
He can Lie, threaten, cheat, manipulate, beg, nudge, hint, and out right ask, but he cannot MAKE us do anything.
That is ascribing powers greater than God to something that is lesser than God, unless of course you take the veiw that Stan is the dark side of God, and they are one and the same, just different sides of the same coin...
OK, Rant over.

I still would like to know the exact cercumstances this picture was taken. Inside, outside, what kind of lighting, was there a fire there, ect.
Those questions have been asked and only answered in a VERY vague manner.
I am inclined to believe that there is something to the picture, but without details, I am begining to feel that the nay sayers of this thread are more correct than I would like them to be.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've lightened the image and enhanced the contrast.

To me it looks like you got a light source sitting between the camera and a bunch of people who I circled. Judging by the fact that the guy on the left is wearing what appears to be a construction helmet and the fact that you said this was at a party I also assumed that the "devil" as you see it was wearing a Burger King crown. First thing that popped into my head.

My point is that the mind does indeed see what it wants to see. You are not a kook for seeing a devil, it's just what your brain wanted to see.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thats not the devil. I live with her and she was home all night! Hey sorry, I could not resist.

On a serious note, the devil is depicted this way in paintings and modern history but the actual religious connotation draws the devil as just the opposite. Cunning and beautiful. The utmost picture of temptation. My take is that its a result of the camera's inability to accuratly focus on the flickering flame. It is very interesting indeed. I saw what you were looking at right off. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Sorry I suggested you might be playing. I said that in response to the sketch.
I didn't see the point of the sketch, but I guess it was made to clarify for those who aren't seeing an image in the picture.

What state was the pic taken in? Was it in the woods, on a beach, in a corn field or what?

Any unusual goings on with the folks at the party?

Any reason you can think for an appearance by an underworld figure?

well it was on the beach

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ok I looked at this thread again. This is a very nice find in my opinon. Pretty interesting. Alright, so this is what I think it might be. The secret socieites when they sacrificed people during 9/11 they also sent demons out too which is why we can see this demons face in the smoke coming out of the tower.

Next I would like to point our a similar occurence during the Bohemian Grove mock ritual that Alex Jones caught on video.
Here is a clearly another demon entity flying around. These people are evil folks.

It could be that this is a fire spirit at your party, or a demon or a draconian. I'm not sure. But what I can say is that there is definetely a face in both images.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
HEY MAN, I BELIEVE YOU. I KNOW ABOUT THAT CRAP. IVE SEEN DEMONS, AND I SEE THAT HEAD. I EVEN HEARD ONE GROWL RECENTLY, AND LET ME TELL YOU, THIS WAS NO NOISE FROM GODS GREEN EARTH. IT GAVE ME AN UNBARABLE HEEBIE GEEBIES...

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I thought that title was reserved for da-bya.

I see the Image. But, dude, seriously!

Too bad it wasn’t in a pile of dung, then you could have sold it on ebay.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
thanks for the support guys, really thanks alot.

dude.. what are your guys' problems?? I see it as plain as daylight, and if you are skeptic just say so don't mock him. I can see it are you gonna mock me too?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
After seeing Constantine, I keep seeing Peter Stomare all over the place and I ain't even religious...

Sry... I'm just tired, best be going to bed now.

/hugs

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Lol to me it just looks like someone took an out of focus picture and decided to try and get a reaction...

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i hate(or not) to burst your bubble but i think that this is just a glare on the lens. just a coincidence. OR IS IT! no ime just kidding OR AM I!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hey dude. I'm not very "religious", but I do believe there are other plains that other things live on; Plains that are "super-imposed" on top of our world. I believe entities can leak through every once in a while, which is where we get leprechauns/fairies/banshee's/etc from. This could be one of those instances, OR it could just be your camera playing tricks on you. Either way, thanks for posting this. It was quite interesting.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Personally, I think it's just a coincidence.
Reminiscent of the time years ago when my sister was eating ice cream with chocolate syrup and she looked down to see the face of Jesus. She even took photographic evidence. It doesn't mean that Jesus was actually in her ice cream.

...But if he was, I bet he was DELICIOUS!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
True, true. But flames can't be controlled by human hands....syrup can. And I'm not trying to debunk anyones opinion. Just making observations. And on a side-note. My location is Baltimore too! ^^ lol

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
You were right in your first post when you said 'it LOOKS like the devil' it certainly does LOOK like a devil face and i hope nobody here realy believes it IS the devil since i could see anything i wanted to if i looked at smoke or clouds for long enough.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by HuntaXX]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
EDIT so thats how double posts happen. the page doesnt load and when you refresh theres 2 posts. can a mod please delete this second post?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join