It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of the devil!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone

Well you posted nothing out of the ordinary, we see faces in fire, the clouds, rocks. In fact any random formation. Its a well know fact that the human brain works this way. We are always trying to make sense of something, even when nothing is there. Thats how some illusions work.

And I think you should stop personally attacking members, there is rules against that on ATS.

For what its worth I looked at the pic, pic's, saw something. Could be the devil, shrugs. Interesting pic though

Btw that re: 911/ pics werent they all fake

As far as I know the 9/11 pics are real. Snopes says the pictures are legitimate.

SNOPES - WTC DEVIL IN THE SMOKE

I think that we see faces in all kinds of places due to a good imagination. I agree the smoke in the picture at the beginning of this thread resembles a face.

Personally, I don't think it looks like the devil. It looks like a goofy guy with a small cowboy hat to me. But hey maybe that is the devil ... who knows.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I found this a very interesting thread, I have to say.
Yes, I saw the image in the fire, and I don't think whatever it is is something malevolent. It almost seems indifferent.
What I think it interesting is that I can look at this "face" and I also see a bulldog like chest, and bowed legs like a bull dog also, which means nothing at all, really.
This question have been asked, but I don't know that it was answered, and you have to excuse that I am lacking in sleep, and just came in off the road, (testimony to how much I like this forum).
Under what cercumstances was the picture taken? Was there actually a fire? Where you inside or out? If you were outside, where were you outside, the local, what did it look like?
I am just tring to see a broader picture.
It would behoove us all to keep an open mind.
To quote the Bard
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--From Hamlet (I, v, 166-167)

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
then how come everyone saw the devil in the smoke in WTC on 911, and you guys cant see a simple head?

The 911 devil is fake. Somewhere on www.snopes.com it proves it's fake. Anway, your picture could be anything.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Why hasn't anyone mentioned that the picture of the "devil" in the WTC smoke and the photo look very similar. I'm not for a moment saying that it is the devil in the pictures, the Devil is a christian concept.

I find it strange that the two pictures look very similar.

Larks

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
God, I despair at the patheticness of all the people making snidey comments on this thread

Some people are just so intelligent and superior to others they find it worthy to spend thier valuable time slagging off strangers on an Internet forum

You can see the Devil he is talking about instantly -whether it be a trick of the light or whatever

Pretty creepy looking, it looks to me like it has a big, elongated screaming mouth

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
all sorts of things can be picked up by cameras. Sometimes supernatural things are picked up and we miss it because we don't look. at the same time, sometimes natural things look supernatural.

I can't say if this picture is picking up something supernatural, or if it is something natural that is being mistaken for something supernatural.

It's inconclusive.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
God, I despair at the patheticness of all the people making snidey comments on this thread

Some people are just so intelligent and superior to others they find it worthy to spend thier valuable time slagging off strangers on an Internet forum
Isnt that what youve just done?

I cannot take anyone seriously when they've come to the conclusion that its the devils, just like that other guy who thinks a painting is a photograph of Jesus despite being proved wrong.

ATS is being overrun with nonsensical posts like these and I can only guess people do it to try and boost their points.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
I cannot take anyone seriously when they've come to the conclusion that its the devils, just like that other guy who thinks a painting is a photograph of Jesus despite being proved wrong.

ATS is being overrun with nonsensical posts like these and I can only guess people do it to try and boost their points.

Of course, nonsensical posts. Excuse my ignorance, Flyer, but is that not what a conspiracy forum exists for - to discuss the possiblity of subjects others may consider 'nonsensical'?

Or is this why you post on this forum - because you already know it all and want to pass on your enlightenment to the rest of us mere mortals?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
wow, i really do think theres more to this picture:-

please read this story that i experienced as a child, www.abovetopsecret.com...

the best i can describe the figure i saw is the face from that image, no body just a face (same colour orange/red), weird.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Flyer why did you take the time to post on this thread if your only interest was to call us kooks because we agreed there was an image from the fire that looks like the conventional image of a devil?
Granted, it most likely isn't "the devil" but you need not be a kook to see something unusual in the pic. Maybe you are having a bad day, but no sense in taking it out on your fellow ATS'rs.
People who thought the earth was flat called round earth theorist kooks also, so my unsolicited advise is to not pick arguments for no reason.
Although your opinion, even if contrary, is valid simply because you believe it to be valid, there just really isn't any reason to call names to make your point.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
OK if you supposedly see things in your mind the you recognize from something else, how come no one else thinks george bush looks like an elf. I THINK that anyone could have seen that face in the fire! It doesnt have to be recognizable by someone whos seen that face before..cuz i know i havent. If i think of the devil i think of pitchfork and a really nasty face..not smoky fire face! But i do think that it resembles a demon!

I mean really..if you watch this video..which is really intresting...
www.youtube.com...
doesnt it look like the devils carved into her woman hood by the CIA?

if the link doesnt work..( project monarch: the most dangerous game part 2 yourtube.com)

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hmm.. no I don't thin the devil. But it could be a draconian. This reminds me of those pictures the world trade center towers going down and in the smoke you could clearly see a demons face. Perhaps you somehow caught it with your camera. Who knows. but it's definetely not the devil.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
well guys after carefully analyzing the photo, i sketched what might look like the entity. and please excuse my poor drawing skills but its the best i could do.

i97.photobucket.com...

[edit on 1-10-2006 by TeH PwNeR]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I see the what the poster is describing, a western-view of a devil.
As said before, our eyes seek out familiar shapes in chaotic sights.
and one of them is faces.
I don't percieve myself as a kook, but I just nipped outside from
work and had a quick cigarrette. On the pavement was a damp, spent
balloon, it's crumpled shape reminded me of the general shape of
the space shuttle... what does it mean?

Nothing, our eyes search for familair shapes.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
your brain perceives what you want to see. to me it simply looks like smoke, although does have a resemblance to a face.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have to step up and say something if I may.
I never use to believe in things on pics. But then I started getting things on my pics after my brother died. Then at 2 seperate grave yards I got some unbelievable stuff.

I wouldn't know how to doctor a negative or set up a place to take a pic like I did... and the pics I got - if it weren't me taking the pics and me seeing it for myself - I'd NEVER believe it.

If he took a pic and there was no fire, yet it looked like there was in the pic... of course he's the only one that really knows for sure if it was a set up or not - but I can now say that 'things do happen'! Amazing and unbelievable things.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
so what does everyone think of my sketch of the entity

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
TeH Pwner

The eyes in your sketch are dark, the fire pic has light for eyes.

Why did you add the wings?'

Hey, where was the picture taken? Who was the subject of the picture? A friend?

I am beginning to think you may be playing with us. Are you?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
whether I beleive this is real or not, doesn't matter.

But, my first thought, like an Rorschach inkblot test, was
Neptune/Poseidon, god of the sea.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
TeH Pwner

The eyes in your sketch are dark, the fire pic has light for eyes.

Why did you add the wings?'

Hey, where was the picture taken? Who was the subject of the picture? A friend?

I am beginning to think you may be playing with us. Are you?

i dont play with anyone. my friend was in the picture. and the picture was taken at a party. i added the wings because you can see a little bit of it in the pic. and i assumed it was there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join