It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory of Superhuman beings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have a theory that I have been working on for some time now. This may sound proposterous but I am just going to put it out there and see what others think. I have studied paranormal abilities for some time now (aka psionics) and i beleive myself to be the worlds foremost authority. What can and cannot be performed, limitations, how the abilities work, and some understanding of where they come from. I have also studied ancient sciences in relation to these abilities (chakra, magic, chi, ki etc) and mythologies of the world from ancient to present (superheroes) and have come to the startling conclusion that in the near future beings with extraordinarily prodigous versions of these abilities with an inexplicable compulsion for samaritan esque exploits will be appearing and perhaps already have. Oh and I would like to e-mail The Astral city, 7th_Chakra, and spdlee pertaining to the abilities they have developed.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I would like some concrete information showing that these abilities exist in humans

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What a very well taken point. However I have an even better answer...there is none. That is all science is, alot of guesses and estimations until scientists reach a common undertsanding about the way things work. Or quite simply "Scince isn't an exact science".

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well, could you elaborate on your theory? You didn't provide much to think about. Like who will these people be? Where do their powers originate? Why now?

After all, Hitler thought the same about superhumans coming to our world through his perfection of the human body to host such entities, so the idea isn't new. Is your idea knew or a continuation?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
yeah I too would like some more elaboration from your perspective.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteri
i beleive myself to be the worlds foremost authority.

Why is this? What warrants you to say this about yourself? Just curious.

Anyhoo, I myself believe in superhuman abilities, not in the cape and lycra type, but of average people doing extraordinary feats, such as having horrific accidents, yet emerginf unscathed, small children saving adults from drowning, etc.

I'm sure there are many more things that humans can do, we just don't know how yet.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I support your claims... only because I've done my research...

but a vital flaw to the concept is, the fact only certain peoples can do these things... like it was predisposed or something.

Although... most of these people aren't capable of anything until asked.

I suppose by asking a person they recieves the confidence necessary... because the question assumes someone is already capable...

[edit on 10/4/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
this idea is of my own research and creation, to elaborate their abilities in the fields of psionics will be above and beyond prodigous, also this is nothing like Hitlers aryans they will be of various ethnic backgrounds, personalities and appearances. and upon the other question although i beleive there will only be four or five of these "super" psions i cannot tell you who they are any more than you can correctly identify the next president of the united states, it will be almost completly random, almost. it could even be you.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Call me a jerk. But besides the fact that you've done some research, and you think there are a handful of people who will develop these abilities, you didn't really say anything.

I'm not asking for proof of any kind.

I just want to know, how you've reached your conclusions, what sorts of abilities might be developed? Is there any particular way you believe lends one more to the possibility of developing said qualities?

You said there might be 4 or 5 people who have the potential to develop these abilities, and they wouldn't know about it until asked. Does this require they have any specific background? Would it take them practice, or some kind of awakening to develop this?

Please, expand on what you're saying. There is interest. Doing research, one can find that every culture describes beings who are super-capable to some degree or another in some field. The various sects, religions, texts, and cultures suggest these abilities might be developed through practice of visulaization coupled with breathing exercises. Some suggest one needs to go on a spiritual journey. Some say "when you need it, it will come." I've read that these abilities can only be developed through maintaining focus on the development of that particular quality for 6 days staright without faltering in thought once.

Stating that you've done research is all fine and dandy. But please, state what your conclusions are, detail your theory more, even if the theory is not complete. At what level or degree of attainment to you consider one to have these powers?
How far beyond normal people are these? Do you believe only psionic powers develop, as opposed to physical traits?

1: We know you've done your homework.
2: We know you have a theory.
3: We know you believe only a select few get these abilities.
4: We know that you do not know who they are.

Unfortunately, about 90% of everyone in this particular board on ATS could say these same things. Considering that you feel you are the world's foremost authority on the subject, mayhaps you could go into greater depth to describe the theory, the conclusions, the reasoning behind it. You're likely to have a degree of support both ways.

Maybe for starters, you could say why you feel you're such an authority on the subject. Did you train with some masters somewhere? Did you fast and attain realization? Did it come to you in a series of dreams when you asked your spirit guide for guidance on the subject so you could reach a conclusion? Were you meditating and have a revelation about it? Did you read a few books, and internet articles on the subject and piece things together in the manner that seemed to make perfect sense to you and cover all angles?

Please, expand on this.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by TheGreySwordsman]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
so you know something we dont huh?
whats the point of telling us about it if you're not gonna tell us what you knows?

does it make you feel better about yourself?
delusions of grandeur?
what is a poser?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Please everyone calm down there is no need to be in such an uproar, first of all i did not say that only a select few would gain the abilities merely a prodigous version. And furthermore i see your point, but i have studied this subject tirelessly it is my lifes work quite literally. many a sleepless night i spent tirelessly researching this area of study.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
also upon your other questions:
they like anyone else would need proper training, physical traits may be almost certainly included, and i am overjoyed about your inquisitiveness about my theories. Ergo I shall elaborate... all people have the capacity for psionic abilitiesbut they can be held back by...
-skepticism
-personal belief system forcing an otherwise open-minded person to negate their views( i.e. religion)
-or they may even posses a belief in said "powers" if you will but simply do not beleive they can manifest them.
Now there are prodigies in all respects...science, physics, literature, mathematics, even physical prowess. Then the idea struck me what about psionically as well, the very range of their abilities would be astronomical. In essence they would be able to control and represent the very fundementals of nature and matter. Solids, liquids, gases, and plasmas to such an extreme they would be lightyears beyond the norm. But due to evolutionary patterns they would all be of a different personality, ethnic group, and origin. Essentially making them a united team of the world, imagine all the good they could accomplish, all the corrupt they could stop, all the life that could be saved. By just four people whom do not even realize their potential, but could be anyone around you... even you, you never know.
Well I hope that made a bit of sense and cleared up some questions.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Mysteri,

Could you define the 'definition; of PSIONIC?
(Humor me, because I haven't found this definition in any dictionary).

Are you abbreviating words & combining them to portray something significant?

From what I gather, you have 'conducted studies' on 'Super-humans' and are quite 'literate' on the subject.

You haven't provided proper credentials (as to being on top of 'your field').

Could you provide everyone on this tread any proof/validity to any of your claims?

I see that you are 'fishing' for ''proper responses' from everyone.

I also see that you don't wish to invoke negativity accordingly.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Honestly, Mysteri if you have spent so much time studying on the subject I would think you could produce a bit more information on what you are talking about. The whole thing is very vague and foggy IMO.

It sounds like you may have something to say, so just say it.

What do you think the purpose of these superhuman powers are?
When will it happen, the manifestation of the powers?
Is this something which has always been, but surpressed?
Are these people a product of some kind of magical working?

C'mon, you started the conversation!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
does everyone think i am beating around the bush here?
these abilities are a natural product of human evolution, no they are not an extension of magic because in my personal belief magic is a derivative of psionics and for a definition.
Psionics-the said ability to manipulate physical matter and intelligent lifeforms through way of mental exocution of thought. does not consist of any known form of physical energy and thus being non-physical cannot be used to create constructs of any kind (a common misconception). associated abilities-telekinesis:plasma manipulation, solid matter manipulation, gaseous matter manipulation, liquid matter manipulation.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Limits? What are those? 'Super'... what is that? And 'Meta-'? These things don't exist... just names and terminologies made up for things that we won't accept. There are no limits, supernatural is simply natural, existence advocates for meta as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This has been a theory for ages.
It's common in comic books among other places. See X-men. It's evolution right!? Yeah heard it before.
Coincidently there happens to be a new TV show all about it called...
can anyone guess?
HEROES

I caught the first episode and it looks like a pretty good show.

here's some links for everyone elses research.
www.nbc.com...
www.heroestheseries.com/
www.heroes-tv.com/

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteri
Then the idea struck me what about psionically as well, the very range of their abilities would be astronomical. In essence they would be able to control and represent the very fundementals of nature and matter. Solids, liquids, gases, and plasmas to such an extreme they would be lightyears beyond the norm. But due to evolutionary patterns they would all be of a different personality, ethnic group, and origin. Essentially making them a united team of the world, imagine all the good they could accomplish, all the corrupt they could stop, all the life that could be saved. By just four people whom do not even realize their potential, but could be anyone around you... even you, you never know.
Well I hope that made a bit of sense and cleared up some questions.

Strangely enough i watched a film last night called "The Fantastic Four" and this theory of yours is strting to sound quite like this film especially what you quoted above. Seen the film recently yourself by any chance????????

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
so am i to be mocked and ridiculed throughout the entire course of this forum, allright then i apologize for even bringing up the subject and for wasting you peoples valuable time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join