It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Crash pic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here is a picture of the supposed Alien from the Santilli film lying right next to the crashed saucer from Roswell or Soccoro NM.

I don't believe the pic to be real since it looks like the alien is the same one from the FOX special,meaning it looks like it was superimposed on the other pic of a crashed disc. My question to anyone on ATS is do we know the source of the pic that it was superimposed on.

Any help would be great.

Pic available further down.

[edit on 30-9-2006 by Conluceo]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
sorry, but can anyone see the pic? Anyone? did i upload it wrong?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Can anyone just let me know if it's viewable?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Unfortunately it's not. Where did you find it?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
ok can anyone direct me to what i have to do to make it viewable? mod's?

"Unfortunately it's not. Where did you find it?"

It came to me in a link dated from 1997.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well mod's it seems im not getting any help so can you close this thread seeing as how no one can see the pic. thanks.

sorry folks, could have been important. edit (problem fixed).

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is what I would do. Go to www.imageshack.us, click the "browse" button and find the pic on your comp. Then click "host it". Copy the bottom "direct" link. Then post here, click "insert an image" button and paste the copied link.

Insert image button looks like this:

[edit on 30-9-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
This is what I would do. Go to www.imageshack.us, click the "browse" button and find the pic on your comp. Then click "host it". Copy the bottom "direct" link. Then post here, click "insert an image" button and paste the copied link.

Insert image button looks like this: [img]

thank you, will do.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
ok can anyone direct me to what i have to do to make it viewable? mod's?

Go here
www.imageshack.us...
and upload the image.

Then pick a link ("Thumbnail for forums (1)" works well) and post it here.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
thanks for you're help Xeros, well what do we think?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No problem. I'm trying to find some info on this pic, but at first glance it looks a little like the alien is super-imposed onto the image directly from the Ray Santili film.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
No problem. I'm trying to find some info on this pic, but at first glance it looks a little like the alien is super-imposed onto the image directly from the santilli (sp?) film.

Exactly what i think, but I' ve been unable to find the source for the background pic of the saucer.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Photoshopped. Funny how the alien is flat on it's back just like the film.

-Quin

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Too bad. This picture has been around a long while. I don't recall the entire story, but I'm sure someone here will.

The saucer is actually a copy of the C-57D, from the movie Forbidden Planet, which also ended up on many 50's and 60's TV programs, notably Twilight Zone. It was the first flying saucer available as a plastic model kit; a larger model kit is still being made.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here's the ship without the body: www.geocities.com...

Strange that it's on a Roswell website. I've never seen alledged Roswell photos that showed a ship before, only debris. Hmm....

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rand
Too bad. This picture has been around a long while. I don't recall the entire story, but I'm sure someone here will.

The saucer is actually a copy of the C-57D, from the movie Forbidden Planet, which also ended up on many 50's and 60's TV programs, notably Twilight Zone. It was the first flying saucer available as a plastic model kit; a larger model kit is still being made.

Wow.. thanks for that, someone went through all that trouble, it is too bad.

Thanks for that Rand. I appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Here's the ship without the body: www.geocities.com...

Strange that it's on a Roswell website. I've never seen alledged Roswell photos that showed a ship before, only debris. Hmm....

Not trying to make a mountain out of a molehill here, but, I would be inclined to wonder about that myself, thanks for the link.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
... I' ve been unable to find the source for the background pic of the saucer.

This photo appears on various websites with captions such as "source unknown", including in the article by Robert Morningstar released in the last few weeks at:

www.ufodigest.com...

In fact, it was a hoax.

The hoaxer has admitted that he getting a photo from a book of the crashed flying saucer in a Twilight Zone episode called "Death Ship" (broadcast in the 1960s).

He used that photo as the background, and composited that image with a photo of the "alien" taken from the Santilli alien autopsy footage.

Oh, and the people above that said the image was "Photoshoped" were very slightly wrong. This particule hoaxer didn't use Photoshop. He admitted using a different software package...

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join