It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian Spirits-Encounters-Help on how to encounter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have had 3 experiences, with being able to see my guardian spirit or spirits while dreaming. Before I went to sleep I asked my guardian spirit(s) to show themself to me in the dream. I won't bother you with what I saw in my dreams but it was pretty cool. Only 2 of them were when I asked them to show their self in my dream, the third was my grandfather.

Has anyone else had any experience with this? Does anyone one have advice on how to connect-encounter them even more in detail?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
As I understand it each person has a large guardian spirit standing behind them and a number of other helper spirits who assist the guardian spirit, and also a source spirit who is guarding their actual soul. All of these beings live in communities of like beings so it is very busy in the guardian worlds and much goes on politically and socially.

To enter the guardian realms you must be fearless and unconditionally loving. Certain spirits will try to terrify you to turn you back from those realms. Only the fearless can enter and only the loving can mingle freely with all of them.

Our religions are supposed to teach us unconditional love towards all, but they also preach fear and hatred of the supernatural world and it is that fear and hatred that binds our world in the perpetual spiritual darkness it is in.

So once you have decided to be fearless and unconditionally loving you must open your mind and ask for contact with your guardian. You may meet guards who try to terrify you and turn you back at first so don't give up. Remain loving and fearless and after you prove to them that nothing can frighten you they will quit trying and you will meet beings of the purest love who have been right there with you all the time. They are your true guardians.

As you fall asleep ask for contact, and when you first awaken ask for contact as well. These are the times you are between dimensions and most able to perceive things from the beyond. After you have had lots of contact your mind will develop its natural sense that enables it to stay in contact with the guardians dimensions all of the time.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
As I understand it each person has a large guardian spirit standing behind them and a number of other helper spirits who assist the guardian spirit, and also a source spirit who is guarding their actual soul. All of these beings live in communities of like beings so it is very busy in the guardian worlds and much goes on politically and socially.

To enter the guardian realms you must be fearless and unconditionally loving. Certain spirits will try to terrify you to turn you back from those realms. Only the fearless can enter and only the loving can mingle freely with all of them.

Our religions are supposed to teach us unconditional love towards all, but they also preach fear and hatred of the supernatural world and it is that fear and hatred that binds our world in the perpetual spiritual darkness it is in.

So once you have decided to be fearless and unconditionally loving you must open your mind and ask for contact with your guardian. You may meet guards who try to terrify you and turn you back at first so don't give up. Remain loving and fearless and after you prove to them that nothing can frighten you they will quit trying and you will meet beings of the purest love who have been right there with you all the time. They are your true guardians.

As you fall asleep ask for contact, and when you first awaken ask for contact as well. These are the times you are between dimensions and most able to perceive things from the beyond. After you have had lots of contact your mind will develop its natural sense that enables it to stay in contact with the guardians dimensions all of the time.

Thank you, very much, I did not know most of the things you have said. I will move forward!

join