It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Zawahri Calls Bush a Failure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

What is this a joke?

"Can't you be honest at least once in your life, and admit that you are a deceitful liar who intentionally deceived your nation when you drove them to war in Iraq," al-Zawahri said

Honest? That from this loser? Who is exactly hiding?

Al-Zawahri also criticized Bush for continuing to imprison al-Qaida leaders in prisons, including al-Qaida No. 3 Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the alleged Sept. 11 mastermind who was captured in Pakistan in March 2003.

Ok so the 'killer' is in prison, being forced to give information, so be it. I mean it is not like the United States has cut off his head and made a video of it unlike the methods of these freaks. Not that a good case of $0.29 lead poisoning would not be recommended in this case, but that would just play into their hands. I wonder what this guy does everyday? I bet he has a real exciting life. Would it not be ironic if Michael Jackson music were played in his cell all day? He is probably begging for a bullet......

Al-Zawahri, the deputy to Osama bin Laden, accused the United States and its agents of torturing Muslim prisoners seized across the Middle East

Ok now this one is funny. This is a classic example of hypocrisy. What a lame attempt by the leaders of this Jihad. Torture? Really. Then again all day of Michael Jackson would be torture to me. Maybe some good Falwell sermons all day would be better?

The nearly 18-minute statement, titled "Bush, the Pope, Darfur and the Crusades," was produced by al-Qaida's media arm, as-Sahab. An initial segment shows al-Zawahri in an office-type setting, while in the second part, he is in front of a brown backdrop, according to the IntelCenter. The first segment also has English subtitles.

Lets see, Bush's nation was attacked, Dar-fur is Muslims slaughtering Christians, and the Crusades? What? I am so sick of that crap. What exactly did the Pope say that was not fact? Can we no longer speak the truth for fear of offending someone? Catholicism was just as deadly as Islam ever was, but it changed over time.

NOTICE: The crusades have been over a long time, it is time to let it go and move on, come into the 21st century and give your people the freedoms that they have never had and quit dwelling on the past. Next the nation of Mexico will want the western US back. Hell France will want the Louisiana purchase back, The Russians Alaska and so on.

My opinion is that the a great deal of the Arab people are uneducated and do not have any access to the truth. They have no money and they have no hope. They do have the oil and money that it brings so why don't the people see the benefit of this?

No we have Iran just sticking their finger to the world, the Europeans having no balls to even attempt to stop it. You can not negotiate with these criminals. You must have teeth to negotiate.

Oh well, as time goes on, hopefully Iraq becomes a beacon of light to the middle east and its people. It doesn't help that there are some in the Western World that do not want to see them gain their freedoms, heck most of those in power do not want to see this.

It sad because the Arabs are a very culturally sound people and have contributed greatly to civilization in general, but can no longer do so when being held down by their own leaders.

edsinger, lurking at times...

LINK

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The terrorist leaders just say what they want reality to be. Then after they say it they figure it's real. They are really very delusional. Is it any wonder they want the world pulled back to the year 700?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Everybody that agree with that will be considered as a terrorist and put in jail and subject to torture under the new law. ATS will give the IP of all those who'll agree with it, and in less than a week, you'll all be in jail.
So, who agree with the devil terrorist?
Myself.

VIVA LA CONSTITUTION!!!

[edit on 30-9-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
MODS : Please close this thread as there is another already on the subject. My Bad..

ATS link

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's all good, edsinger. One on the boards and one on ATSNN.

... and now back to the topic,

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
There isnt much I can say because this isnt PTS.
I will say this thou I dont believe anything that comes out of Al-Zawahri mouth and I stopped listening to Bushs mumblings a long time ago.
Cheers xpert11.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
EVERYONE is calling bush a failure

the main criticism for al-zawahri is that he's being unoriginal

honestly, if you're going to smear those that you oppose, be creative about it

new topics

top topics

join